How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

tumblr_ntp5cz3DBf1ub6fvso2_250.gifv

Wow....guess this confirms some of the allegations the fbi had undercovers in the mix. Now the question needs asked - what were they doing and what role did they play?
They did this shit with the Michigan thing too where they were the ones trying to rally and push the idea and then get someone to take the bait with a nudge.

Glowies are pretty easy to spot in a lot of these cases. Reddit used to have some hilarious ones. “Hey fellow alt right friends, anyone want to overthrow the government? Trump 2024!” 😂

From Gavin McInness on Pelosi’s daughter going undercover in the KKK

“When Nancy Pelosi’s daughter was starting out as a reporter for NBC, she told me they had her go undercover and join the KKK. I managed to convince her to show me some of the footage she had secretly recorded, and I almost died of boredom. All she did was sit around, listen to lonely people bitch about their lives, and then go back to her bunk and worry. NBC ended up feeling just as bored and after putting her life in jeopardy for several weeks, they decided to throw the story in the garbage (though I love the idea that the Speaker of the House’s daughter is technically still a KKK member).”

Last edited:
The level of snowflake in these people is scary, and we have lemmings on here who are the same way.
I feel the same about anyone displaying blm gear.
I actually was a month premature. Couldn't wait to get out and fight liberalism.
We have both seen in out lifetimes....teachers go from underpaid, having to have a Summer job, loving their job of teaching children.....to those who in some cases are overpaid, woke/liberal to the point of wanting the destruction of our country, to brainwashing our children rather than teaching, to the most powerful union(s) in the country.
So if I put a flag on my vehicle I can repel BLM from attacking me in my car? Good to know.
“OMG! This is just like 9/11.”

These people lie, gaslight, and are quick to play the victim. BLM and Antifa just terrorized the country with the advocacy and funding from the left yet this is bad to them.

They’re just dishonest scum. Trump supporters and cops got executed in broad daylight and none of these people bat an eye.
The difference is most objective conservatives agree lindell is a weirdo. Yet the vast majority (if not all) libs still believe in Russian collusion and pee tapes along with 100 other bits of nonsense pumped by msm.

Wow....guess this confirms some of the allegations the fbi had undercovers in the mix. Now the question needs asked - what were they doing and what role did they play?
Isn't Ted Lieu the guy that just claimed he would leave his church if the they didn't give biden communion...in other words give the govt guy what I want.

Tell me again what a cult looks like
Repeating the cult's dog whistles is not a cult.
Leaving the cult is a cult.
Got it.

You're right @warrior-cat this is not a murder threat because @SDC888 says people like me aren't humans so killing us is not murder. What kind of threat is that? It is certainly a threat of violence. That is a fact. He keeps insisting people like him are not the problem in America while continuing to resort to name calling, threatening violence against those who do not believe as he does, and refusing to entertain alternate viewpoints.

Meanwhile you continuously call me a liar while I provide links and evidence to support my claims and you have yet failed to provide any evidence that what I say is untrue. In fact your post of one word "False" when you know good and well there are several threats of violence in this thread is typical of your style. You don't like what you hear because it is true so you reflexively label it a lie. That is called cognitive dissonance. You can look that up.
214011293_3096627230555171_5371446968191027318_n.jpg

Cute meme but FALSE. No one is “hiding” a curriculum. You’d not be able to find a single example in any publicly funded school district in the US of a hidden curriculum. Curriculum by grade level is explicitly stated on all state Department of Education websites, stated or linked on 99% of school district websites, and available at most school front office desks by simply walking in and asking to see curriculum and/or instructional pacing guides for any grade.

However, I realize those facts don’t fit your FAUX News driven agenda.
False.

Lolololololol these ppl can't keep their stories straight. First they say they aren't teaching it, then they say a few days later they want to everwhere. Then they create an argument out of whole cloth that ppl don't want history taught, literally no one anywhere is saying that. Then they claim its a right wing conspiracy, but then we see louden County Virginia that went overwhelmingly Biden have the parents pushing back.

Then they claim, it's not the public's business what the govt teaches their kids.

Didn't roddedbybush just post they were not hiding curriculum? This proves they are.

I don't know if this is true, but if she did say it, she is an athlete I can pull for and will be very proud when she wins the gold.

207327128_10226740089110626_6472449114855857707_n.jpg

Pretty amazing the difference in reception between syd and shacarri. Almost as if race was never the issue.....

Repeating the cult's dog whistles is not a cult.
Leaving the cult is a cult.
Got it.

Are you trying to play Scrabble or trying to make a point? I sure hope it's not the latter

Pretty amazing the difference in reception between syd and shacarri. Almost as if race was never the issue.....

Are you trying to play Scrabble or trying to make a point? I sure hope it's not the latter
That's the norm for him, he never makes a point. He just throws crap against the wall to see where it lands. Generally like with all libs, it lands right back in his lap.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT