How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
E5tNhFIVIAQ-7Gc

Our government has handed out tax returns and stimulus checks to illegals and dead people and can’t be efficient at anything yet you think they will be able to properly vet descendants of slaves and slave owners? Lol
Yeah and the government will eventually agree to reparations if we don't stop it now. Already, Evanston Il, a suburb of Chicago has passed a bill allocating money gotten from a 3% tax hike on cannabis (medical) for this purpose.

Beyond me why people still haven't blocked him. He's a troll and I'm 90% sure he's a poster that was banned before

So much oppression. Also saw magic Johnson is vacationing in Greece on a $200,000,000 yacht.

So. Much. Oppression
Yeah, he was posting about the supposed insurrection and said he was there when it happened. Then, when questioned about it he said he was in a building. Not saying which building and where that building was, just a building.

Yeah and the government will eventually agree to reparations if we don't stop it now. Already, Evanston Il, a suburb of Chicago has passed a bill allocating money gotten from a 3% tax hike on cannabis (medical) for this purpose.
So black people that buy cannabis will be paying the tax used to pay reparations to black people? Makes sense, right?

Are they going to figure out if you tell people they can go in and hold the door for them they might actually do it? This requires offices nationwide? I think they might just be lying as to what this is about.
Tells me the Capitol “Riot” story is losing a lot of steam and the deep state and MSM need to get the dangers of “Trump supporters” back front and center.

We have both seen in out lifetimes....teachers go from underpaid, having to have a Summer job, loving their job of teaching children.....to those who in some cases are overpaid, woke/liberal to the point of wanting the destruction of our country, to brainwashing our children rather than teaching, to the most powerful union(s) in the country.

The United States has pretty much as many black billionaires as the rest of the world combined. So much for blacks not having a chance in the racist U.S.A.
That’s a tired and shallow statement . . . goes hand-in-hand with “I can’t be racist because I have black friends.” Congrats on an argument that’s an inch deep and a mile wide.

Cute meme but FALSE. No one is “hiding” a curriculum. You’d not be able to find a single example in any publicly funded school district in the US of a hidden curriculum. Curriculum by grade level is explicitly stated on all state Department of Education websites, stated or linked on 99% of school district websites, and available at most school front office desks by simply walking in and asking to see curriculum and/or instructional pacing guides for any grade.

However, I realize those facts don’t fit your FAUX News driven agenda.

Not upset. Just saying Trump isn't right enough for the no vaccines folks, but he's the best they've got while they look for a further rightie savior to latch on to.
So you think that Trump supporters aren’t getting the vaccine? By your own words you think they’re a “ cult”, and he’s their “ savior”. Yet Trump is the one that pushed the vaccine to get done?

Tge only one eat up with Trump is you.

Lolololololol these ppl can't keep their stories straight. First they say they aren't teaching it, then they say a few days later they want to everwhere. Then they create an argument out of whole cloth that ppl don't want history taught, literally no one anywhere is saying that. Then they claim its a right wing conspiracy, but then we see louden County Virginia that went overwhelmingly Biden have the parents pushing back.

Then they claim, it's not the public's business what the govt teaches their kids.

A little over self estimation of his fame and importance maybe? another wacky doodle.
“OMG! This is just like 9/11.”

These people lie, gaslight, and are quick to play the victim. BLM and Antifa just terrorized the country with the advocacy and funding from the left yet this is bad to them.

They’re just dishonest scum. Trump supporters and cops got executed in broad daylight and none of these people bat an eye.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT