POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hannity showing the O'Keefe video now...
The staff member in the video got fired. Pretty impressive that a video the MSM ignored that someone still got shitcanned. OKeefe says his video tomorrow will be so bad the media will have to report on it. We will see. He did a great job with this video though.

Reactions: bbonds
The staff member in the video got fired. Pretty impressive that a video the MSM ignored that someone still got shitcanned. OKeefe says his video tomorrow will be so bad the media will have to report on it. We will see. He did a great job with this video though.

I just checked Huff Post and there was nothing about this video...

[jumpingsmile] Huh? I commented about the Clinton server emails and the DNC emails twice. Blind is relative. Your logic is hilariously flawed.

You still believe that Hillary didn't store classified info on her server, Obama's WH, the DOJ & the FBI didn't collude to cover it up & that this is all just one big right wing conspiracy & you're questioning my logic?

Reactions: Willy4UK
Looking more and more like heading back to Canada might be the best move after this election. The mouth breathing Trump troglodytes are talking violent coup, and I want no part of that. Better to head north where we enjoy many more freedoms than 'Murca and don't have to worry about rednecks trying to split the country in 2. Good luck down here.

You admit to being closet?

that was the 2nd part of your sentence. Exactly how bad is reading comprehension, when one cannot understand even their own drivel OR simple conjunctions? Very amusing. I'll be running along now.

Hannity showing the O'Keefe video now...

The groups watching Hannity are an interesting dichotomy - half are brain dead, uneducated simpletons - AKA Trump's sweet spot...the other half are intelligent, educated people with actual jobs who simply laugh at him. Vis a Vis, it's a wash.

Haaaa....Hannity just said, following a Trump video...."Donald Trump campaigning in the swing state of Wisconsin." Sean, you fat POS..quit making shit up. Wisconsin is as much a swing state at Kentucky is.

With all due respect, you people are some of the most paranoid MFers on Earth.

The US isn't going to up and die no matter who wins. We're gonna gridlock our way through another ___ years because the libs and cons are both giant pussies who have to do things 100 percent their way or they take the ball and go home. Their hasn't been any real bipartisan progress since the Clinton administration.

Now back to your regularly scheduled conspiracy theories, gloom and doom scenarios and sniping at your fellow countrymen in the name of a blue or red team.

I've read a lot of stuff in the last couple days that if Hillary wins, things could get nasty. I've heard assassination, revolution, bloodbath, coups, and other dastardly things that could happen.

That's not what conservatives do. Maybe the beginning of a revolution for what will come within the next few years but you wont see her truly crazy ish until her second term.

If Trump got in, I wouldn't be surprised if they tried to kill him.

But I do think the consequences of Obama and Hillary back-to-back is too much for this country to overcome.

Reactions: bigblueinsanity
With all due respect, you people are some of the most paranoid MFers on Earth.

The US isn't going to up and die no matter who wins. We're gonna gridlock our way through another ___ years because the libs and cons are both giant pussies who have to do things 100 percent their way or they take the ball and go home. Their hasn't been any real bipartisan progress since the Clinton administration.

Now back to your regularly scheduled conspiracy theories, gloom and doom scenarios and sniping at your fellow countrymen in the name of a blue or red team.

I'm sure many people thought we were paranoid to suspect what WikiLeaks exposed and confirmed. I think you're underestimating radical ideologues and puppets to globalist scum like Soros.

We are about to elect a woman who wants open borders and is hostile against the second amendment. How is it out of the realm of possibility considering how pathetic our country has become and who's about to take office?

I doubt a decade or two ago anyone saw our country taking on the stances that the left shares now.

You still believe that Hillary didn't store classified info on her server, Obama's WH, the DOJ & the FBI didn't collude to cover it up & that this is all just one big right wing conspiracy & you're questioning my logic?
It seems so, he has continued to say he hates both Hillary and Donald and then in the next post slam Donald and continue to give Hillary a pass.

Looking more and more like heading back to Canada might be the best move after this election. The mouth breathing Trump troglodytes are talking violent coup, and I want no part of that. Better to head north where we enjoy many more freedoms than 'Murca and don't have to worry about rednecks trying to split the country in 2. Good luck down here.
Clinton supporters have been attacking Trump supporters since this has begun. Physically attacking. Please explain to me the difference. You continue to turn a blind eye to the wrong doings of your candidate while blasting the wrong doings of the others. Hypocrite much?

Reactions: Anthony B
MAD-Magazine-Trump-Rigged_5804fdac84b7e2.63097709.jpg

Clinton supporters have been attacking Trump supporters since this has begun. Physically attacking. Please explain to me the difference. You continue to turn a blind eye to the wrong doings of your candidate while blasting the wrong doings of the others. Hypocrite much?

This is the problem. "Hillary dittint du nuffin wrong". All Trump's fault that her crimes are exposed.

Reactions: AustinTXCat
I try to follow liberal writers but they make it very hard. Like Thrush and Cilizza, two guys discussed here recently, 95% (not like you can't peruse their feeds and scroll through their views) GOP hate.

I try to as well, but I'm also a crazy person posting on a political sub thread of a Kentucky sports message board. As insane as this thread is, it ins't the majority.

If you leave today, I will help you pack.

I try to as well, but I'm also a crazy person posting on a political sub thread of a Kentucky sports message board. As insane as this thread is, it ins't the majority.

I know. Hillary is killing Americans. The majority is depleting.

So, in your mind it's only the "rednecks" trying to split the Country?

Reactions: Willy4UK
Who again are the "purveyors of hate and violence" in this election? Because I would hate for anyone to actually practice free political speech and come out in favor of a candidate. Clearly that kind of brazen defiance of people's right to not be subjected to opposing political opinions warrants the demolition of one's car.

The election is still three weeks away. Between now and then, before you go back to Canada, why don't you go back to the Tard board, and engage in some more Zipp brownnosing?

Reactions: JHB4UK
Haaaa....Hannity just said, following a Trump video...."Donald Trump campaigning in the swing state of Wisconsin." Sean, you fat POS..quit making shit up. Wisconsin is as much a swing state at Kentucky is.
Stop being silly. Clinton is likely to win Wisconsin by 5 points; Trump will win Kentucky by 20. It's not out of the question that he will win every single county in the Commonwealth. You must be confusing the state of Wisconsin with the city of Madison, Wisconsin. Here's a difference- the state has Scott Walker for a governor, the same Scott Walker, who, in many respect, is well to the right of Donald Trump.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT