POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
that was the 2nd part of your sentence. Exactly how bad is reading comprehension, when one cannot understand even their own drivel OR simple conjunctions? Very amusing. I'll be running along now.
No, my reading comp is very good, unlike you, I am educated, use logic, make decisions and opinions off facts. I am also not a closet like yourself, which as I stated before, is ok, its 2016, I accept you for being gay.

That's not what conservatives do. Maybe the beginning of a revolution for what will come within the next few years but you wont see her truly crazy ish until her second term.

If Trump got in, I wouldn't be surprised if they tried to kill him.

But I do think the consequences of Obama and Hillary back-to-back is too much for this country to overcome.

Right, conservatives dont do that...There are crazies on both sides, of all political spectrum, it usually starts with the ones who live in fantasy land.

Sounds like the DNC has given out new marching orders, cast Trump supporters as anarchists.

Trump up almost 2 points in the LA times poll this morning.

But insane conservative propaganda doesn't bother you...

Political candidates posturing is one thing. That's to be expected.

But to have the actual government and president doing things they're doing to control and election outcome is just shocking.

Can someone alert the crew? Looks like KBA bit the dust after only a day or two. Just plant him between Deeefense, Lord Crow, Teachable Moe and the three empty ones already prepared for Albany, Jamo and RQ/Fuzz.

tumblr_lo6gt05ykD1qjeh4lo1_500.gif

Reactions: screwduke1
Goldman Sachs profits up 47% :cool2:
Wait until you guys see what happens to profits once the new DOL rules kick in.

Profits will go up because investors costs are going up. The new rules basically force people into managed accounts (Merrill is already getting rid of clients that don't want to go into a managed account).

Political candidates posturing is one thing. That's to be expected.

But to have the actual government and president doing things they're doing to control and election outcome is just shocking.
Your proof that they are doing anything to control the election outcome????

Can someone alert the crew? Looks like KBA bit the dust after only a day or two. Just plant him between Deeefense, Lord Crow, Teachable Moe and the three empty ones already prepared for Albany, Jamo and RQ/Fuzz.

tumblr_lo6gt05ykD1qjeh4lo1_500.gif

LOL...I am gleefully waiting for the week after the election. And if Trump wins, I'll stick around for my crow.

So fuzz, it's highly likely that FBI agents will have to testify about the Clinton email scenario under oath. If they say Hillary violated the law and should have been indicted..will you...

A. Agree that she's a crook?
B. Question their integrity and continue to claim since she has never been indicted she is therefore not guilty of any crime?

The reason libs don't see the connection is that you have to understand "one and one equals two"... which is a little too advanced for the liberal mind.

They see it. By continuing to lie and twist, they feel like they're playing their role for the team. As if hillary will personally give them a pat on the back for their catpaw efforts.

Bizarre

Reactions: JHB4UK
uh, you sure you voted for Bush twice? something doesn't seem kosher. let me mull this for a bit.......

Just another "undecided", independant voter. Nothing to see here.

Also, ill go ahead and respond for him: Probably would've voted for kasich had he been the nominee. Would vote for Johnson but feels like wasting a vote.

Did I miss anything?

Lol.

Lek sure jumped at that opportunity to quote me. I see he didnt notice the word "almost".

Still waiting on response to his accidental admission to being a lib. Wonder why he hasnt jumped at that one.

I would like to hear what it would take for the Libs on here to not vote Hillary. What more could do it?

You need a video of the N word or to see her microwave a dog? A video of her standing over a dead body?

What is the line for you?

And here is how the cadence would go: to the tune of misery oh misery.

Hillary and Billary
Those two and Chelsea makes it three
Hillary and Billary

She wants to be the president
I'm not so sure she's not a gent

Hillary and Billary
Hillary and Billary

She used to be the SOS
She left the job in such a mess
She used to be the SOS

Repeat original chorus.

Reactions: From-the-stands
And here is how the cadence would go: to the tune of misery oh misery.

Hillary and Billary
Hillary and Billary

Hillary and Billary
Hillary and Billary

She used to be the SOS
She used to be the SOS

Repeat original chorus.

And Danney makes it four
Because Billy impregnated a whore

Screen-Shot-2016-10-03-at-10.46.38-AM.png

All you bitches vote for Trump
(All you bitches vote for Trump)
If you don't he'll grab your junk
(If you don't he'll grab your junk)

left right (left right)
left right (left right)

Reactions: warrior-cat
All you bitches vote for Trump
(All you bitches vote for Trump)
If you don't he'll grab your junk
(If you don't he'll grab your junk)

left right (left right)
left right (left right)

Bitches have pu$$ies not junk. Haven't heard of Trump being accused of grabbing cocks but I am sure team Hillary could dig someone up.

Somalian refugee stabbed a 16 year old to death in Germany. You can bank on that and rapes increasing significantly under Hillary.

The fact that she wants to flood us with refugees should disqualify her. Too bad the left are so sheltered to any realities or what is going on in Europe.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT