POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
FTS- These polls can't be believed. I believe in Bigfoot more than I do from anything that the media is projecting.
You gotta take polls with a grain of salt. This same poll had Trump over the 270 threshold a couple of weeks ago and now neither candidate is there. There's a lot of movement going on in this electorate.

Reactions: Bill Derington
How many times have I said I'm NOT voting for Hillary...

I'm referring to this comment "How the hell can you sue someone because another person abuses the product you make?"

Just saying that it would set a precedent if the judge ruled for the person suing the gun manufacturer. I'm for guns.

Albany, just stop. Don't even waste your breath on here anymore.....fraud.

protective_bubble.jpg

You gotta take polls with a grain of salt. This same poll had Trump over the 270 threshold a couple of weeks ago and now neither candidate is there. There's a lot of movement going on in this electorate.
Yes, and the rate they are going no amount of RID X can reduce the pile enough to handle the movement.

Reactions: From-the-stands
Always knew it. They can play that bullshit game.

Except 538 doesn't poll at all. They just take an aggregate of polls and use those, along with recent trends, to form a statistical range of likely outcomes.

If you are one of the Alex Jones or Roger Stone whacko conspiracy theorists who think 98% of the polls are fake and the 2% that show Trump has a shot in hell of winning this election are accurate, then you should dismiss Silver's analysis - but none of the numbers his site uses to generate predictive models are his own.

Those Infowars guys have been wrong so many times in the last 6 months I can't believe their brain dead followers still listen to them. Stone has said numerous times that "Hillary is finished," even assigning dates, none of which have happened - and he claims to have an inside source that has assured him of her being indicted. They have the redneck population so wrapped around their fingers it's pathetic. I guess it's smart of them to target the biggest block of idiots as their base though.

Last edited:
Reactions: Midway Cat
Heh. Truth:

"Many of the messages, if authentic, would appear to demonstrate the huge size of Clinton’s campaign team. Based on these emails it is not uncommon for six or seven of Clinton’s senior staff, including Podesta, Mook and three or four members of her communications team to weigh in on, edit and re-edit a single proposed tweet, let alone scrutinize proposed, formal campaign statements.

“A team of 7 people editing your tweets is God’s way of telling you you shouldn’t be president of the United States,
Iowahawk correctly notes. “If you don’t vote for the rabid orangutan, you’re voting for the animatronic pantsuit operated by a committee of campaign consultants,” he added, writing that in November, “your choice is between someone who tweets like an idiot and someone who requires a small army of editors to avoid tweeting like an idiot.”

The rabid orangutan vs the animatronic pantsuit.

So, who is JohnKBA? Don't remember a single post and then all of a sudden drops in with the detailed company line.

Albany, not in a bubble at all. Read, talk and engage with a very wide variety of sources. But....none of them other than you and likely others who are being spoon fed and paid by the lib machine.

So, who is JohnKBA? Don't remember a single post and then all of a sudden drops in with the detailed company line.

Albany, not in a bubble at all. Read, talk and engage with a very wide variety of sources. But....none of them other than you and likely others who are being spoon fed and paid by the lib machine.

Point out an inaccuracy in my post, chief. I won't hold my breath.

Except 538 doesn't poll at all. They just take an aggregate of polls and use those, along with recent trends, to form a statistical range of likely outcomes.

If you are one of the Alex Jones or Roger Stone whacko conspiracy theorists who think 98% of the polls are fake and the 2% that show Trump has a shot in hell of winning this election are accurate, then you should dismiss Silver's analysis - but none of the numbers his site uses to generate predictive models are his own.

Those Infowars guys have been wrong so many times in the last 6 months I can't believe their brain dead followers still listen to them. Stone has said numerous times that "Hillary is finished," even assigning dates, none of which have happened - and he claims to have an inside source that has assured him of her being indicted. They have the redneck population so wrapped around their fingers it's pathetic. I guess it's smart of them to target the biggest block of idiots as their base though.

They're a multimedia platform who uses data to examine things from politics to sports.

Read their timeline on twitter. If hillary is up, they tweet about it non stop. If Trump is up, you have to be sherlock Holmes to find it.

Point out an inaccuracy in my post, chief. I won't hold my breath.

John, The "2%" just happens to be the most steady poll, and the most accurate from 2012.

If you wanna believe Hillary is up 11% go right ahead, but it's pretty clear what that poll is attempting to do.

Hillary may well be up, but if so it's in the 1-3 point range.

Hillary campaign openly admiting to starting the violence outside of Trump rallies. Okeefes best Hillary video so far IMO.

They're a multimedia platform who uses data to examine things from politics to sports.

Read their timeline on twitter. If hillary is up, they tweet about it non stop. If Trump is up, you have to be sherlock Holmes to find it.

The fact that Trump has never been "up" in any aggregate of reputable polls has a lot to do with that.

You want an truly unbiased look at how this election is going to play out - check out the betting markets. If you really think Trump can win, go lay some of your own cash on it - you'll get 5-1 odds. Money is green, not red or blue (unless you make your bets with Canadian $10 or $50 bills I suppose.)

KBA---don't believe I questioned anything in your post....only that you showed up out of nowhere defending the liberal positions. Some of us have seen this movie before until the credits start to roll and the actors disappear.

Nobody asked you to hold your breath.

And....just read your previous post on the betting lines, and I agree. They've shifted from about 66% Clinton to 85% Clinton in the past couple of weeks. Telling.

John, The "2%" just happens to be the most steady poll, and the most accurate from 2012.

If you wanna believe Hillary is up 11% go right ahead, but it's pretty clear what that poll is attempting to do.

Hillary may well be up, but if so it's in the 1-3 point range.

My guess is in reality she is probably up by 5-7 points, which in and of itself is not an insurmountable lead - although it would be unprecedented for Trump to win this election now without some major surprise coming - and a bunch of emails that expose the inner workings of a presidency (ZOMG, politicians are dishonest??!!) doesn't qualify as a major surprise.

and a bunch of emails that expose the inner workings of a presidency (ZOMG, politicians are dishonest??!!) doesn't qualify as a major surprise.

My goodness.

The level of ignorance, and extent to which your head needs to be shoved up your own ass to make a statement like that really is mind numbing.

Are you completely and totally ignorant as to what's been released, or is your head just that far up your ass?

KBA---don't believe I questioned anything in your post....only that you showed up out of nowhere defending the liberal positions. Some of us have seen this movie before until the credits start to roll and the actors disappear.

Nobody asked you to hold your breath.

And....just read your previous post on the betting lines, and I agree. They've shifted from about 66% Clinton to 85% Clinton in the past couple of weeks. Telling.

Sorry wett - didn't mean to jump on you there.

I supported Bush twice, McCain, and Romney. Socially liberal, fiscally conservative is how I would describe myself. I'm just still in awe that Trump has made it this far. I believe he is dangerous and unpredictable. One of my bosses in a past life told me once that "the devil you know is better than the one you don't." I believe this applies here. Clinton is far from perfect, but my opinion is that she poses less "unpredictability" than Trump does. I have thick enough skin that if you want to call me a dumbass for believing that, it's all good. Due to my geographic location and line of work, most of my close friends and acquaintances are dyed in the wool GOP and we still get along just fine despite our difference of opinion on this one.

My guess is in reality she is probably up by 5-7 points, which in and of itself is not an insurmountable lead - although it would be unprecedented for Trump to win this election now without some major surprise coming - and a bunch of emails that expose the inner workings of a presidency (ZOMG, politicians are dishonest??!!) doesn't qualify as a major surprise.

I don't believe she's that high, too many people don't trust her, and think the country is headed in wrong direction. On top of that the economy is the top topic, and Trump is most trusted candidate on that.

Of course there are places and individuals struggling...this is the same all over the US. But the economy overall is doing fine in my opinion. Those around me are doing fine as well.
yes and no. My biggest issue is most of all the important data trends are flat or very small growth....DESPITE interest rates being held down, money being printed, gas prices being low, and significant govt debt ($500-$600b per year) being thrown into the economy.

My goodness.

The level of ignorance, and extent to which your head needs to be shoved up your own ass to make a statement like that really is mind numbing.

Are you completely and totally ignorant as to what's been released, or is your head just that far up your ass?

My belief is that if the Russians were able to hack every back channel communication from every presidency in our lifetimes (obviously email didn't exist for much of that, I'm talking meetings, notes, verbal communication, etc.) we would find that politics is a much dirtier and corrupt game than most of us could fathom. I can't even imagine what kind of scrambling was going on during W's presidency - you had Cheney pulling strings for Halliburton, bad intelligence, bad decisions....I would love to have seen that train wreck play out from the inside.

This election is about much more than partisanship or ideology... If HRC wins, I guarantee you something unprecedented in the history of this country will happen.

You will regret your current position, this isn't politics as usual. The world is in a much more precarious place than most people thankfully are capable of realizing, and that has absolutely nothing to do with conspiracy stories or Alex jones or whatever else.

Reactions: YourPublicEnemy
This election is about much more than partisanship or ideology... If HRC wins, I guarantee you something unprecedented in the history of this country will happen.

You will regret your current position, this isn't politics as usual. The world is in a much more precarious place than most people thankfully are capable of realizing, and that has absolutely nothing to do with conspiracy stories or Alex jones or whatever else.

Something unprecedented in the history of the country happens under every single president. I'd expect nothing less in the next 4-8 years.

My god.. how any of you liberal tools support that kind of crap amazes me. Paying mentally challenged people to take a punch for a few minutes on CNN. fricken disgraceful

My team loses. It's rigged. Derp. Dumbdaddumbdumbdumb. It's all rigged. Been rigged for years. And in case you haven't figured it out. Both parties are in on it. Sheep. As long as the multi-billionaires control the media, control the elected, control everything then it will continue to be rigged. Keep blaming the democrats, the republicans, the government, the establishment (whatever the eff that even means), the media, PC, etc. The wealth will just continue to get more and more concentrated into the hands of the ruling class and their power will continue to increase. This election is a dog and pony show. They all are. And you guys got sucked in again. Like the mindless sheep you are.

The fact that Trump has never been "up" in any aggregate of reputable polls has a lot to do with that.

You want an truly unbiased look at how this election is going to play out - check out the betting markets. If you really think Trump can win, go lay some of your own cash on it - you'll get 5-1 odds. Money is green, not red or blue (unless you make your bets with Canadian $10 or $50 bills I suppose.)

Absolutely false. At least twice, he was ahead using their data. So they tweeted the "forecast" prediction rather than the actual current situation.

Very clever and subtle, but also very effective.

Reactions: Willy4UK
you had Cheney pulling strings for Halliburton, bad intelligence, bad decisions.....

yet no-one cared when 'burton receive no-bids aplenty for Kosovo, or about the grossly inflated number of killed / displace ethnic Albanians (bad intelligence) the administration used as their reasons for entering / escalating that conflict, which only led to actual much larger numbers of ethnic Albanians being murdered and displaced. As when no-one cared when Bill Clinton apologized to the spy Wen Ho Lee, set him loose (VERY bad decision), yet called for GW Bush's impeachment when Karl Rove and Scooter Libby may have uttered the name "Valerie Plame." It goes on and on and on. Almost anything you can name, has a prior parallel of apathy and previous "didn't give a shit".

My team loses. It's rigged. Derp. Dumbdaddumbdumbdumb. It's all rigged. Been rigged for years. And in case you haven't figured it out. Both parties are in on it. Sheep. As long as the multi-billionaires control the media, control the elected, control everything then it will continue to be rigged. Keep blaming the democrats, the republicans, the government, the establishment (whatever the eff that even means), the media, PC, etc. The wealth will just continue to get more and more concentrated into the hands of the ruling class and their power will continue to increase. This election is a dog and pony show. They all are. And you guys got sucked in again. Like the mindless sheep you are.

Daboss, We see it, we understand it and we're trying to do something about it rather than just yell from the peanut gallery.

If you are one of the Alex Jones or Roger Stone whacko conspiracy theorists who think 98% of the polls are fake and the 2% that show Trump has a shot in hell of winning this election are accurate, then you should dismiss Silver's analysis - but none of the numbers his site uses to generate predictive models are his own..
If you're a Hillary pawn being paid by CTR to promote and protect her crimes, then you should prolly dismiss and ignore Hillary's emails.

But I'm sure you have your head so deep in the sand anyways.

My belief is that if the Russians were able to hack every back channel communication from every presidency in our lifetimes (obviously email didn't exist for much of that, I'm talking meetings, notes, verbal communication, etc.) we would find that politics is a much dirtier and corrupt game than most of us could fathom. I can't even imagine what kind of scrambling was going on during W's presidency - you had Cheney pulling strings for Halliburton, bad intelligence, bad decisions....I would love to have seen that train wreck play out from the inside.
No it's not your belief. You bought in the same shit that Hillary told you to believe.

That's some real disingenuous horse shit. You didn't "believe" shit until CTR told you it was Russians.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT