POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
"But the strip club is offering a different kind of incentive: those whose get inoculated at their pop-up vaccination sites will receive a platinum membership, a free bottle of alcohol, and dances from a vaccinated entertainer"

"According to the company's website, a platinum VIP membership is good for one year...the membership includes free admission for the cardholder and 5 guests, 20% off a bar tab, and exclusive VIP party invitations."

And what about the old RNC?
There are a lot of bad people in the swamp I will admit but, the left has totally lost it in relation to reality. I hate a lot of republican politicians that just occupy a space to get paid and are easily paid off.

As much as people hate him (I did not like him much before his run) Trump did try to move us forward and was not given a chance from day 1 from many on both sides.

E17q1dDX0AEtSnI
Looking at that made me die inside a little bit.

Got it backwards. The old DNC were the racist seceding traitors. But you're right the southern racist rednecks would definitely not be happy with the anti-racist direction the modern DNC champions. You rail against it daily here. You'd have made a great civil rights era Democrat.
False. The dims are still racist, that never left. Now they veil it in the lie that they care. I am talking JFK type dems who would not give in to the russians and china like the rest of you traitors.

Nothing I have posted on here is racist. The race card was used up many years ago by you and the race baiters.

"But the strip club is offering a different kind of incentive: those whose get inoculated at their pop-up vaccination sites will receive a platinum membership, a free bottle of alcohol, and dances from a vaccinated entertainer"

"According to the company's website, a platinum VIP membership is good for one year...the membership includes free admission for the cardholder and 5 guests, 20% off a bar tab, and exclusive VIP party invitations."

Guarantee that Biden type price hikes have already been put in place to cover the difference but, dims are too stupid to understand that.

Imo a private company can do whatever they want. However I want none of the billions allocated for vaccine advocacy to pay for any of these promotions.

You can virtually guarantee that's what's really behind these things. That's the only thing that makes any sense

Got it backwards. The old DNC were the racist seceding traitors. But you're right the southern racist rednecks would definitely not be happy with the anti-racist direction the modern DNC champions. You rail against it daily here. You'd have made a great civil rights era Democrat.
Anti racist dnc? Unless you count the racism towards white people.

Why in the hell are we vaccinating young people who are probably more likely to die from a bolt of lightning than the China flu in the first place? Anyone have a good answer.

Why in the hell are we vaccinating young people who are probably more likely to die from a bolt of lightning than the China flu in the first place? Anyone have a good answer.

Someone is getting paid for every shot administered. It’s always about money.

Man, your opinion isn't the majority
You tRumplicans have your own set of alternative facts. That’s fine if it helps you cope with losing, sleep better at night, and feel safer in a changing world while you continue to yearn for the “good ole days” of Leave It to Beaver and Father Knows Best. Republicans have lost the popular vote in seven of the last eight presidential elections. It’s a trend not specific to the 2016 and 2020 elections. You are dinosaurs on the verge of extinction but just don’t know it yet.

Talked to a guy yesterday who went to Gatlinburg. He said they are paying people 22 bucks an hour to bus tables.
17 Car Wash jobs available in DeLand, FL on Indeed.com. Apply to Automotive Detailer, Car ... Sudshare, Inc. Daytona Beach, FL 32114. $15 - $20 an hour ..also paid vacation and sick leave

17 Car Wash jobs available in DeLand, FL on Indeed.com. Apply to Automotive Detailer, Car ... Sudshare, Inc. Daytona Beach, FL 32114. $15 - $20 an hour ..also paid vacation and sick leave
I'm an old fart, but my first job that I drew a check with taxes taken out was at a car wash. I was still in school and got paid 75 cents an hour. The married guys with families got 85 cents.

The administration tried to strip away all those pesky regulations to speed things up. so the first month of test production was done in a contaminated lab. So now we know why the test rollout was a shit show and still way behind where it should be. MAGA!
* KA - BOOM *

Yep, China Virus.

Complete and utter nutjobs run my once great University. Will UK follow?

My buddy’s girlfriend went back to IU and he forwarded me the email they sent saying they’re requiring this shit. Academia is run by the most idiotic sick leftists.

I refuse to believe you're an old fart. Bernie dices and moves on any Democrat
I saw a John Wayne movie one time. Several of the men ran away from a fight. Wayne said, they must have been family men with responsibilities. Yep, I'm an old fart with far fewer days ahead of me than behind me. I have less to risk than many. If the SHTF, I'm ready and got a pretty good idea what I'm doing.

Folks, just stay safe, get vaccinated if you can and wish to. Spring will be here soon, then summer. We are rounding the corner. That with the vaccines distribution picking up, we will all be partying soon. Get them student loans forgiven, people will have extra money to spend in local businesses. I can see clearer now the rain is gone. I can see all obstacles in my waaaaaay!
190039760_3062658150618746_3252712667213269560_n.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT