ADVERTISEMENT

Kentucky leads the United States in sugar consumption

Animated GIF

I don’t need sugar. I’m sweet enough

I get mild pancreatitis every once in a while so I cut back on my sugar intake massively on September 19th and I can already tell a huge positive difference in how I feel.

I've been trying to get some of my friends to cut back but I've had zero luck so far.

No surprise to me. Walk through the Fayette Mall food court and see how many overweight people you see

I hit a significant digit in weight and it freaked me out. I cut out soft drinks and dropped 12 pounds in a month.

Sugary soft drinks are the worst. Need proof? Spend just 3 minutes in the pop aisle of your local supermarket, and take note of the body shape of the folks that stop to buy multiple cases of pop.

Reactions: JDHoss and J_Dee
Sugary soft drinks are the worst. Need proof? Spend just 3 minutes in the pop aisle of your local supermarket, and take note of the body shape of the folks that stop to buy multiple cases of pop.

They really do nothing to fill you up. At least fast food satisfies hunger. I've always thought that sugary caloric drinks are probably the worst thing you could consume if you're trying to lose weight. They have absolutely no benefit.

They really do nothing to fill you up. At least fast food satisfies hunger. I've always thought that sugary caloric drinks are probably the worst thing you could consume if you're trying to lose weight. They have absolutely no benefit.

It’s not just that calories either. There’s a long list of issues that come along with drinking liquid sugar.

Peter Attia had had a MD named Rick Johnson on a few times and he goes into all the details, particularly blood pressure. Are bodies are not equipped to handle rapid consumption of liquified sugar.

The FDA prioritizes corporate profit over our countries health.

Rogan had a guy on the recently taking about this. Said Canada allows 700 ingredients and our FDA allows infinitely more. Froot Loops are made differently in Canada than they are in the USA, because the FDA allows ingredients that are addictive to children.

I don't think society actually cares. A former First Lady merely suggested healthier school lunches for children once upon a time and suddenly there were upset, fat ass parents yelling about it.

We make our own bed and many want it filled with Skittles and Coke.

Reactions: JDHoss and GJNorman
If you guys hate the FDA’s prioritization of profit, and want healthy children in America, wait until you hear about the #MAHA movement!

Thankfully we’ve got some people heavily involved in one of the POTUS campaigns who are putting the health of children above everything else.

Giving smaller portions of inedible “food” to children is not going to improve their health no matter what any president’s wife tells you.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT