POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Harry's insane. Without the 1st Amendment, people like Pelosi would be in jail right now for pushing the phony russian Collusion Hoax that was based on the phony Steele dossier that her political party purchased. She & Hillary /DNC bought it and lied about it for years.
Now, come to think of it............ is that so bad? Maybe we could make a one-time exception exception to the 1st.
What they did there does not fall under protected speech.

E1jNXc8WQAAJdjJ

Ahhh yes diversity call by sports owners. If diversity is more important than ability I guess we'll start seeing more white guys at DB? More women on the DL/ol?

Or will they keep playing people based on ability like they should?
I demand equity, and that skank better deliver. And at least 1/2 of the team should be over 40, because equity.

“He’s the head of a country. He’s a strong head,” Trump said. “He speaks and his people sit up and pay attention. I want my people to do the same.”

Trump desperately wants to be a dictator. Dude was born on the wrong continent. Should have been in the middle east or africa and he would be living the life he really wants.

Like I've said before. Anything that liberal democrats get control over, they will destroy it. Blue states, big cities, the media, public schools, sports & now the Boy Scouts. Just give them a little while longer and they will totally ruin the Boy Scouts.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...lailing-ratings-with-shameless-self-promotion
Those at CNN are so dumb. That they didn't have enough brains to know that Donald Trump was the only thing that was keeping them afloat. If anybody there had an ounce of business sense they would have said we've got to keep Trump in office. Instead their hate won out, they helped to beat Trump & now they're paying a heavy price for it. Don Lemon getting only 700,000 viewers compared to Tucker Carlson on Fox News getting 3.2 million viewers in the same time slot. Their liberal hate has ruined them. They will soon go the way of the dinosaur & good riddance.

dFUzNUIM.png

This guy deserves a death sentence with the public present. He’s an absolute evil psycho with a god complex.
There's a real simple solution to the problem Fauci is talking about. Let black people get in their cars & drive to the doctor's office or a drug store & get themselves a COVID shot. The fact that black's aren't doing this, how is this racist?

dFUzNUIM.png

This guy deserves a death sentence with the public present. He’s an absolute evil psycho with a god complex.
He has been under fire lately with his inconsistent covid responses so pull the race card. The race card has no buying power anymore for the intelligent American. It is fools gold for the lemming.

With Biden's dictatorial leadership style, the dollar will soon follow suit unless the "Woke" actually wake up. Take the "red pill" (which is conservatism or reality) or stay with the "blue pill" which keeps you under the control of your masters.

This is every institution. The left has taken over everything.
The military's numbers have been falling in recent years and the real decline started under Obama. The woke crowd had invaded the military and it has been deteriorating ever since. Until my retirement last year I worked for an office that was a requirement for military personnel to see us before clearing post. There was an increased number of Officers and NCO's getting out of the Army because of the woke crowd. It is becoming more difficult to instill discipline when so many weaklings are whining about actually having to work hard and endure some hardships.

The military's numbers have been falling in recent years and the real decline started under Obama. The woke crowd had invaded the military and it has been deteriorating ever since. Until my retirement last year I worked for an office that was a requirement for military personnel to see us before clearing post. There was an increased number of Officers and NCO's getting out of the Army because of the woke crowd. It is becoming more difficult to instill discipline when so many weaklings are whining about actually having to work hard and endure some hardships.
Turkey and Greece are traditionally bitter enemies. Back in the sixties, they came very close to war. For three months we (security forces in Turkey) worked 12 hours on and 12 hours off without a day off, with our alert bags packed for possible deployment with 60 minutes notice. Things finally settled down without war.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...lailing-ratings-with-shameless-self-promotion
Those at CNN are so dumb. That they didn't have enough brains to know that Donald Trump was the only thing that was keeping them afloat. If anybody there had an ounce of business sense they would have said we've got to keep Trump in office. Instead their hate won out, they helped to beat Trump & now they're paying a heavy price for it. Don Lemon getting only 700,000 viewers compared to Tucker Carlson on Fox News getting 3.2 million viewers in the same time slot. Their liberal hate has ruined them. They will soon go the way of the dinosaur & good riddance.
I am afraid the government of the taxpayer dollar will not let their propaganda network fall. If I am not mistaken, I believe they got or still get government monies (AKA taxpayer dollars) to stay afloat.

edited: Looked up government funding of these news agencies and while illegal to do so, they do it in the form of acting as a consumer posting advertisements. Billion or so dollars a year go to these news outlets through entities that are considered businesses using these outlets for promotion. So yes, the tax payer keeps them afloat.

Last edited:
May 17, 2021..... CBS This Morning guest host, Drew Barrymore, with Gayle King. Discussing several ongoing crisis situations in the world happening today. Gayle asked Drew where she went to college. Drew, "I didn't go to college". Gayle, "Well, where did you go to high school?" Drew, "I didn't go to high school?"

Sounds about right for liberal news

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT