POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
How many times have we been told by the members of the faux science religion that deaths were vastly UNDER reported?

Every time it has been brought up on this board that it has been over reported, you’ll have your usual suspects come running like a moth to a flame to make sure we all know we are the dumb science deniers and - if anything - covid deaths are much more than what we really know.

I hate these people. Wrong at every step and still turn their noses up no matter how many times they are proven wrong. Over and over and over and over and over and over again.

One day they’ll realize they are the sheep. You’d think anyway.
I don't get that covid deaths are way overcounted from that. What I get are that there are 568K covid death certificates as of May 12. What I get is that there were over 500K more deaths than in 2019, so that doesn't include the last 4+ months. As I understand, traffic/flu/suicide deaths were down in 2020. So what are the excess deaths happening caused by? Thanks.

The military's numbers have been falling in recent years and the real decline started under Obama. The woke crowd had invaded the military and it has been deteriorating ever since. Until my retirement last year I worked for an office that was a requirement for military personnel to see us before clearing post. There was an increased number of Officers and NCO's getting out of the Army because of the woke crowd. It is becoming more difficult to instill discipline when so many weaklings are whining about actually having to work hard and endure some hardships.
I thought the army was going to start paying for tranny reassignment surgery. You know, the eunuch operation where they get rid of all that male toxicity. Am I wrong? That should help recruitmeent signifiicantly.

I don't get that covid deaths are way overcounted from that. What I get are that there are 568K covid death certificates as of May 12. What I get is that there were over 500K more deaths than in 2019, so that doesn't include the last 4+ months. As I understand, traffic/flu/suicide deaths were down in 2020. So what are the excess deaths happening caused by? Thanks.
They OD’ed on your dumbass Trump takes.

Since the election something strange has been happening with my Google searches. When I pull up google I get a news article of something negative about our Gov Ron DeSantis. He is being marked by the left because of his popularity down here and from the tone of some of the articles people are worried he might run for President someday.

So goggle has decided to flood their search engine was anti-DeSantis. It is obvious what these high tech companies are doing. All links to Cuomo are very complimentary and positive. If they can plant seeds of negativity against our governor I suppose they think he will be toast in four years,

I am going to delete google from all of my devices
Can you please post a screen shot? When I goggle Ron Desantis I get his Wikipedia and today's news on him. I also get his personal websites that I assume his people run. Nothing negative or unexpected.

CDC director Walensky admits covid deaths WAY overcounted
Fact Check:

You didn't watch this video or you linked the wrong thing.

Fact: several people in this thread replied to your post saying they knew everyone was wrong about Covid deaths. This is how misinformation spreads. You post a video and tell everyone what's in it and they take your word for it even though the video you linked doesn't even talk about that topic. Then several people reply to your link saying they knew they were right even though they are still wrong.

You all have self labelled yourselves as the guardians of truth. If you can't even bother to watch or read the crap you share all over this board and on Facebook with your friends and family how can the rest of us trust you to guard the truth for us?

Total bs.... please explain how that would be so.

Simply because he is a potential superstar on the conservative side of the aisle. That one qualification virtually ensures that he will be the head liar and obstructionist. Now, if he falters, and another superstar emerges on the conservative side, that person will become the head liar and obstructionist.

185826799_10222781677303513_5810112549960372006_n.jpg

That is "Not the Bee", and it's no joke, even though it's funny. Chicago did indeed let loose 1000 feral cats in a program called "Cats At Work" to control Chicago's rat problem.
Is Chicago still "The City That Works"??????Welcome to the 21st century, Chicago. Cori Bush says she will come and help train your faith healers, and Merlin is scheduled for a visit, too.

Last edited:
Can you please post a screen shot? When I goggle Ron Desantis I get his Wikipedia and today's news on him. I also get his personal websites that I assume his people run. Nothing negative or unexpected.
The funny thing about DeSantis, just like Trump, the press unintentionally grew his profile...and now they're scrambling and doubling down.

It was obvious before the election they were doing all they could to turn Florida blue, then when it only made DeSantis more popular they have tried throwing everything they can. They've went from calling him grandma killer, to promoting a health department conspiracy theorist, to 60 minutes running a hit piece, to msnbc running a false story claiming him set up vaccination sites in R areas (actually he set them up in zipcodes with the highest concentration of seniors....you know following the science. Older ppl jist tend to be conservative). They'll never take responsibility but the media is responsible for his rise.

More incredible absurdity from our friends at Twitter....

OMG, did you read his hate speech? "′′A man cannot get pregnant. A man has no womb or eggs"". This guy is a neanderthal.
People like him who deny biological science deserve to be tossed off Twitter. SCIENCE DENIER!!!! Liar, Liar, Science Denier!!!
The looney Left sure showed him.

Last edited:
Fact Check:

You didn't watch this video or you linked the wrong thing.

Fact: several people in this thread replied to your post saying they knew everyone was wrong about Covid deaths. This is how misinformation spreads. You post a video and tell everyone what's in it and they take your word for it even though the video you linked doesn't even talk about that topic. Then several people reply to your link saying they knew they were right even though they are still wrong.

You all have self labelled yourselves as the guardians of truth. If you can't even bother to watch or read the crap you share all over this board and on Facebook with your friends and family how can the rest of us trust you to guard the truth for us?
I watched till the end. Where she states they are now classifying people with covid who die of heart attacks as dying of......drumroll please.......heart attacks. Which has obviously not been the case previously.

What a normal thinking individual can draw from this is that they now don’t want to classify everything under the sun as a covid death (at least for those who have been vaccinated).

However, I’m sure they are still classifying everything as a covid death if they haven’t been vaccinated.

This makes no sense to me. How can there be an identical precinct 300 miles away?

They have data inputs for tens of thousands of precincts across the country. If you have enough inputs, then you will have overlap and identical percentage numbers to compare somewhere. The aggregate population numbers may not be exactly the same, but the per capita percentages are being compared against each other.

A friend was telling me of a girl she knows who was married to a guy but then decided she was really a guy deep down inside and wanted to transition to a male. During the transition process to a man she starts dating another guy and gets pregnant. Apparently science dictated that she had to stop her transition process and so now she is partly male according to her full beard, just had a baby and is with the other guy. So in summary she was a straight girl married to a guy but is now a gay guy dating another gay guy and the baby momma/daddy to what is surely to be a messed up kid.

A friend was telling me of a girl she knows who was married to a guy but then decided she was really a guy deep down inside and wanted to transition to a male. During the transition process to a man she starts dating another guy and gets pregnant. Apparently science dictated that she had to stop her transition process and so now she is partly male according to her full beard, just had a baby and is with the other guy. So in summary she was a straight girl married to a guy but is now a gay guy dating another gay guy and the baby momma/daddy to what is surely to be a messed up kid.
Sounds like a Jerry Springer episode.

I watched till the end. Where she states they are now classifying people with covid who die of heart attacks as dying of......drumroll please.......heart attacks. Which has obviously not been the case previously.

What a normal thinking individual can draw from this is that they now don’t want to classify everything under the sun as a covid death (at least for those who have been vaccinated).

However, I’m sure they are still classifying everything as a covid death if they haven’t been vaccinated.
She doesn't say that they used to do something different though. She says they don't classify people who have a heart attack as a Covid death which they never have.

You are really stretching to get all that out of the statement she made. You are putting words in her mouth she did not say. Assuming things she did not say. Then using words you made up and things you assumed that were not said to draw a conclusion that has absolutely nothing to do with what she was talking about.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT