How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Remember this conspiracy?

Tim Kaine agreed to resign as DNC chair in 2011 so that former Clinton campaign co-manager Debbie Wasserman Schultz could assume the role and rig the system to ensure a Clinton nomination in 2016. In exchange, the theory goes, Kaine was promised the VP spot on Clinton’s presidential ticket.

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/2986#efmABHAB3AB6ACN

Date: 2015-07-15 22:26

Won't stop assuring Sens Brown and Heitkamp (at dinner now) that HRC has personally told Tim Kaine he's the veep. A little unseemly

Hillary's public position on Syria: no fly zone, no boots on the ground, save lots of Syrians.

Her private position: no fly zone, boots on the ground, kill lots of Syrians.

https://t.co/fbqufGmwBe

CuX0WfuXYAAHYzM.jpg

CuX0WfwW8AA4QMK.jpg

Reactions: Mashburned
Lots of damaging and damning shit from Wikileaks, Moe. Wow, just wow.

All depends on the coverage it gets. As of now it's just right wing & Clinton hating fodder that amounts to very little. Does make for an interesting late night smoke session, though.

Last edited:
you know, this is exactly how Trump wanted this to go down. this is right up is ally, his strengths. turn this thing into a shit show reality tv media outlet mudslinging affair. and he is better at that than anyone else going. hillary has major flaws, and the media at her back, and he knew all that. everything he does is calculated like the grand master Z once said. but this campaign is going down just how he needed it to actually win. he couldn't win a traditional political cycle. he needed it to get muddied up as possible, then let the crazies out. and its working. we the people aren't going to be winners in this. we all lose. just a war of attrition to try and lose the least i guess. but us common folk have been losing for decades. so eff it. might as well be good tv while we go down the shitter

Lot of truth in that, and it goes with that podesta email, or whoever, who was talking about how lame and non-progressive her campaign is. She stooped down to Trump's level. She is constantly talking about Trump, not about hope and change. It's alarming because she's the career politician here.

Again, Donald fn Trump, whatever he is, is in a position to maybe beat Hillary - madam secretary, senator, First Lady, etc, etc, etc. I think ice heard her called one of the more qualified presidential candidates we've had. Plus, the first female candidate, which is nothing to scoff at. She's a dynamite candidate.

Why is a clown like Donald so close? Because America is dumb? I don't understand.

Reactions: jameslee32
Some of my polls have Trump with a slight lead, so you may have a point - but is there any other Republican that you think might have done better?

I don't know FTS, the only one I feel certain could've withstood the shitstorm they would've faced against Hillary, is Petreaus. I think thats one of the reasons he was charged, he was a threat.

Having said all of that, I'm assuming he's a republican, and he would even want to run for Pres.

One Trump accuser is linked to the Clinton Foundation. Another Trump accuser met with Joe Biden in 2012. Another Trump accuser claimed Trump nudged her at a concert that never even happened. Another Trump accuser claimed she was molested 15 minutes of an airplane with zero people seeing it happen.

Its all fake and BS. These are nothing more than hacks trying to take Trump down.

It's all BS, what's really the shitty thing is that after Nov 8 no one will give 2 rips about these women, nada. They're being used to damage Trump, they're being publicly assaulted right now for Hillary's gain.
Once the election is over they'll be cast aside because they are no longer necessary.

Reactions: screwduke1
No one was beating Clinton.

The sexual assault stories are ad libs that would have been filled in with the candidates name.

There's as much evidence Bill Clinton has a bastard son walking around out there than there is that Trump actually did the actions the women who responded to the Buzzfeed casting call are saying he did.

Reactions: bigblueinsanity
you know, this is exactly how Trump wanted this to go down. this is right up is ally, his strengths. turn this thing into a shit show reality tv media outlet mudslinging affair. and he is better at that than anyone else going. hillary has major flaws, and the media at her back, and he knew all that. everything he does is calculated like the grand master Z once said. but this campaign is going down just how he needed it to actually win. he couldn't win a traditional political cycle. he needed it to get muddied up as possible, then let the crazies out. and its working. we the people aren't going to be winners in this. we all lose. just a war of attrition to try and lose the least i guess. but us common folk have been losing for decades. so eff it. might as well be good tv while we go down the shitter

I disagree, this is the only way Hillary could win. She can't run on results, she is losing the working class, and foreign policy is a disaster, Trump is favored on economics.

She's the one that started us down the dirty road in the first debate with Miss Universe from 20 years ago. Whats funny is all the media was praising her for winning the first debate when she tripped Trump up with dirt. Yet, when Trump did the same to her in the second he's portrayed as pulling a stunt. It was Hillary that sat Mark Cuban on the front row in the first debate as a stunt.

One Trump accuser is linked to the Clinton Foundation. Another Trump accuser met with Joe Biden in 2012. Another Trump accuser claimed Trump nudged her at a concert that never even happened. Another Trump accuser claimed she was molested 15 minutes of an airplane with zero people seeing it happen.

Its all fake and BS. These are nothing more than hacks trying to take Trump down.
CutAZk7VUAASIh0.jpg

I disagree, this is the only way Hillary could win. She can't run on results, she is losing the working class, and foreign policy is a disaster, Trump is favored on economics.

Exactly right and just like 2012. There was a leaked DNC doc back then that their strategy centered around "killing" Romney focused on his wealth and his faith. Coordinate negative media (remember scores of media saying "Jesus was a community organizer"?) attacks and gin up minority and young turnout. Winning!

Still have no idea how Clinton can remember nuanced foreign policy details, and details from her time in office that qualify her to be POTUS, but can't recall some of the most basic details about her time as SOS.

Can someone from the left please explain to me why Clinton can't recall any information when she's grilled under oath, but has no problem recalling details when not under oath?

Still have no idea how Clinton can remember nuanced foreign policy details, and details from her time in office that qualify her to be POTUS, but can't recall some of the most basic details about her time as SOS.

Can someone from the left please explain to me why Clinton can't recall any information when she's grilled under oath, but has no problem recalling details when not under oath?
<insert deal with it gif>

Can't even imagine the amount of hacking that's going to be going on on election day.

Between the Clinton campaign hacking the voting machines in her favor, and Anonymous (or Anonymous like orgs) trying to stop her, and go the other direction, I wonder if a single American's vote will actually count as cast.

Huh? You dumbass. You brought up safe zones or whatever. I have no problem with anyone voicing what they believe. Including you. But don't tell me I can't say it because I might hurt some liberal pussy and make him or is it zi and zer? Feelings.
I think you can express your feelings. I'm glad I can give you those safe zones at your rally. I think it's cute you're so emotional.

Kiss my ass. Your pathetic, why don't you tell BLM racist should respect the rest of America?

I'm 28 you hack. How old are you? I'm trying to do stuff now, while I don't have a true future with Obama and Hillary.

So from my generation, go **** yourself.
I'm glad I make the world better for you. You obviously need your safe zones, emo boy.

Reactions: jameslee32
Can't even imagine the amount of hacking that's going to be going on on election day.

Between the Clinton campaign hacking the voting machines in her favor, and Anonymous (or Anonymous like orgs) trying to stop her, and go the other direction, I wonder if a single American's vote will actually count as cast.
Thought the same thing. Seeing how horrible her tech guys were with her server I would put my money on Anonymous. That said, our country is so screwed.

Reactions: augustaky1
forget hacking, the amount of october surprises that come out seemingly several times a day is breathtaking. and entirely possible the most explosive slimy stuff is still being kept in reserve.

Real sexual assault victims go to the police.

These ones went to left wing media hacks.
Did the Bill Clinton accusers go to the police? If not, they aren't real sexual assault victims.

We can also see why so many don't come forward when you see a Fox Business journalist retweet out the lady's personal information.

Trump is doing his last gasp tour, trying to tear down everything around him like a 5 year old who needs a timeout. I have no idea why journalists even go to his events anymore, I would boycott. Would be really hard to get his message out with no one there to report on it. Oh but wait, those journalists are actually professionals who do their job in spite of the lynch mob mentality at his rallies.

New batch of Podesta Emails are up. They're golden. #RIPJournalism is one of the top trends.

The deceit is insane. Don't trust any polling. It's all BS.

Did the Bill Clinton accusers go to the police? If not, they aren't real sexual assault victims.

We can also see why so many don't come forward when you see a Fox Business journalist retweet out the lady's personal information.

Trump is doing his last gasp tour, trying to tear down everything around him like a 5 year old who needs a timeout. I have no idea why journalists even go to his events anymore, I would boycott. Would be really hard to get his message out with no one there to report on it. Oh but wait, those journalists are actually professionals who do their job in spite of the lynch mob mentality at his rallies.
Can you name me the journalists that are actually doing their jobs cardkilla....hint none when it applies to the dirt on Hillary.

Yea, the 12 women coming forward about Trump sexual assault. (I can link) Or the sexual quote about the 14 year old, or calling his daughter a hot peice. Damn that insane liberal media and their stupid facts.

LOL! Yeah the media now is concerned with morality. Wish they would've done it a little sooner and maybe we would've heard a little more about the thousands of sexual assaults in Germany on New Years night by refugees or the tens of thousands of late term abortions where babies were butchered and there parts were sold by liberal funded groups for $$$$$$$. Hypocrisy at it's best.

Reactions: P19978
LOL! Yeah the media now is concerned with morality. Wish they would've done it a little sooner and maybe we would've heard a little more about the thousands of sexual assaults in Germany on New Years night by refugees or the tens of thousands of late term abortions where babies were butchered and there parts were sold by liberal funded groups for $$$$$$$. Hypocrisy at it's best.
Rape/sexual assault is more than a moral issue, it's an issue of law. And no it's not hypocritical, you dumb monk, all these things are bad.

Rape/sexual assault is more than a moral issue, it's an issue of law. And no it's not hypocritical, you dumb monk, all these things are bad.

Hmm I guess I touched a button. Rape/sexual assault? Really? I guess you have a very different definition of the word.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LK1jdI5i808

Take a look at this shocking clip! Rachel sexually assaults Ross at the 2:10 mark according to LEK's new definition of rape/sexual assault. SHOCKING!!!!!!

All this bickering on here is pointless. The odds are long that Trump will even come close to winning. The electoral college math doesn't add up. I just don't see him carrying enough of the large population states to pull it off. Winning the large swath of prairieland states doesn't matter. Winning Alabama or South Carolina doesn't matter. Hardly any electoral votes there. Someone show me how this will be possible. I don't see it.

And after losing their 3rd straight presidential election, to Hilary Clinton of all people, the Republican Party will need to do some real soul searching, look themselves in the mirror, and figure out what went wrong. Either they adapt and overcome, or they will become irrelevant on a national scale. Still relevant in some hard core red states, but not nationally. They really fu*ked up this one.

Reactions: Midway Cat
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT