POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Saw several young people making their way to the arena in those red hats. Makes sense. They have no recollection of Trump in the news for 3 decades.

In 1975, Hillary Clinton — then known as Hillary Rodham — taught at the University of Arkansas School of Law, where she founded the University of Arkansas School Legal Aid Clinic. It was during this time that she defended Thomas Alfred Taylor, a 41-year-old man accused of raping a 12-year-old girl.

In her book “Living History,” Clinton recalls that Mahlon Gibson, a Washington County prosecutor, told her that the accused rapist “wanted a woman lawyer” to defend him, and that Gibson had recommended Clinton to Judge Maupin Cummings. “I told Mahlon I really didn’t feel comfortable taking on such a client, but Mahlon gently reminded me that I couldn’t very well refuse the judge’s request.”

Gibson corroborated Clinton’s story in a 2014 interview with CNN.

CNN, June 25, 2014: Gibson said Clinton called him shortly after the judge assigned her to the case and said, “I don’t want to represent this guy. I just can’t stand this. I don’t want to get involved. Can you get me off?”

“I told her, ‘We'll contact the judge and see what he says about it,’ but I also said don’t jump on him and make him mad,” Gibson said. “She contacted the judge and the judge didn’t remove her and she stayed on the case.”

The interview in which she made her "laughing statement" that you quote was years after the trial. Seeing humor in absurdity is hardly earth shattering.

It's Mahlor Gibson, and people can evaluate whether there are any character issues to be extracted by listening to Ms. Clinton's conversation here, instead of relying on quotes and simple summaries. Also what can be gained from listening to Ms. Clinton, is how the Chicago-raised, Massachusetts-educated woman, who did not move to Arkansas until the age of 27 somehow manages to reflect with tones of a southern-belle accent as she reflects with journalist Roy Reed in the mid-1980s. Just want to make sure nobody misses that as they listen, as certainly it would be an indication of not just poor character, but poor mental condition, for any form of white man to move, in his late twenties, after having lived in a full life in a northern city and New England, to the south, and after a few years start talking even a little bit like he has the accent of a natural southerner.

and yes . . . she called it a "miscarriage of justice" if the rapist of the 12 year of girl would have been convicted.

I get that but wouldn't you think the polls where she leads by 9 pts would take a huge hit if video of bill raping a girl was proven true?

And if her 33K emails get leaked you know there is raw meat for the vultures.

I just think we are 3 weeks away so now is the time. Obviously a Friday is bad timing but the left and the media are blowing their wad IMO.

I'm past the point of caring about the smears of each person. Hard to believe either is as bad as it seems, but I do want to see all the supposed material and hate the teasing propositions we are fed.

There is no video of Bill Clinton raping a girl, don't believe anonymous. They fire for effect, they claimed Lexingtons mayor was in the KKK, he is openly gay.

Trump isn't down 9 points, any poll that has him receiving in the 30's in a national election is bunk.

Reactions: screwduke1
It will be interesting to see. I think Trump is getting a higher percentage of the white vote than Romney did, and I think Hilliary is getting a lessor turnout for blacks/latinos than Obama did.

It very well may come down to the female turnout and I think both camps have realized that which has led to the bloodbath of making both unelectible to women.
That's just krazy! [laughing]

Please pray for Trump followers. They were triggered by the truth & micro-aggressions of reality today and need safe-spaces -- AKA “rallies”

I'm fine voicing my opinion anywhere. How about you pussy ass libs stop making safe spaces on college campuses?

Reactions: YourPublicEnemy
don't believe anonymous.

Bill, it is more correct to say "don't believe all sources calling themselves Anonymous" as there is only one such actual. The best way to discredit them would be to start producing fraudulent material, purported as being theirs, stir up some anticipation, fabricate a big let-down . . . do it so over-the-top it won't be doubted by even the doubters (name other wealthy and powerful).

Just as in the film "V for Vendetta" . . . anybody can wear a Guy Fawkes mask.

Reactions: Bill Derington
Putting your "slut" (who are now seem synonymous with gold diggers that prefer to be groped) radar aside, why would you bring "them" into the conversation? Would that excuse a person of power diddling a female against their wishes? I mean, how are guys to really know when you can't tell me?
That's some impressive trolling right there people. :fistbump:

By the way. Protesters at the rally. lol I was inside before they apparently showed up but from what I gathered about 30 dumbasses showed up.

Marlee Matlin on deck. We're in for even more of a shit show down the stretch. Going to be brutal.
It needs to be brutal. To hell with being nice. Democrats have been assholes every time they run for office. The GOP tried 2 nice guys the last 8 years and failed badly. Thats a big reason why McLame and Romney lost. I hope Trump dregs up every spec of dirt on the Clintons for the world to see.

Reactions: MrLair
B/c those are the types of women Trump is referring on the tape. You know, the tape that STL mentioned, where he said it was proof of Trump admitting to sexual assault. That's why those women were brought up. If they like it, encourage it & want it, it's not sexual assault. Try to keep up.
[jumpingsmile]

It needs to be brutal. To hell with being nice. Democrats have been assholes every time they run for office. The GOP tried 2 nice guys the last 8 years and failed badly. Thats a big reason why McLame and Romney lost.
You don't think Romney would beat Hildawg?

I may be deplorable, but I feel good after tonight. Why?

My neighbor is a veteran and cop. He asked me to thank the police officers downtown.

Well I hit the holy Grail, then made my rounds. You'd be surprised at the reaction of a law enforcement agent when you say,

Thank you for protecting us, and stay safe.

Reactions: screwduke1
Wow, yesterday one of you...may have been you were saying that Obama was making us look weak because Iran had fired at some of our warships. Now he is trying to start a world war. Make up your mind. He's either a pussy pacifist dove or a war hawk. Which is it?
He's both. Can't you see that?

Doesn't a woman have to be beautiful to attract rich & powerful men, who can get most any woman they want?
Of course.
maxresdefault.jpg

Reactions: moe_schmoe
There is no video of Bill Clinton raping a girl, don't believe anonymous. They fire for effect, they claimed Lexingtons mayor was in the KKK, he is openly gay.

Trump isn't down 9 points, any poll that has him receiving in the 30's in a national election is bunk.

That was a fake list. The real list was released later.

So where we at folks. Right now. What's the deal

Since people like Jameslee support treason and people like rq/fuzz bet default and child rape., just kinda wonderin what else we have in store for some democratic spin to avoid imprisonment,

It feels like we're living in North Korea with all the insane liberal propaganda being forced down our throats. I would vote for Trump just to spite those lying fools.

Trump is shit. And dammit if I knew Jary Gohnson would've been a more formidable foe against both parties, I would vote my party. Nope. I making a protest vote for Trump because I am sick of the status qou. Biden Kerry, Reid, MConnell, Cruz, Perry, Rubio, Bush, Obama, Pelosi, Clinton.

I'm done. Either Rand Paul and Justin Amash or a marketable Libertarian candidate comes in 2020 or I'm going to quit voting.

Some of my polls have Trump with a slight lead, so you may have a point - but is there any other Republican that you think might have done better?

Paul would have done well if the media gave him attention. Well, maybe. Walker may have done well too. Carson, Rubio, Cruz and a guy like Romney would get beat.

Cruz is intelligent but he'd lose the general election.

It was simply a perfect storm of people hating SJWs, PC culture, total pusses from the Republican Party and most importantly, he's the one that had the guts to discuss illegal immogration.

Trump's issues is that he's not a career poltician. He's not great at political chess and speaks too much. In all fairness, I understand that it must be very difficult to always be on defense and have to fight an opponent, their mouthpiece, their cronies and the do-nothing tools who don't want things changed.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT