POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Trump's issues is that he's not a career poltician. He's not great at political chess and speaks too much. In all fairness, I understand that it must be very difficult to always be on defense and have to fight an opponent, their mouthpiece, their cronies and the do-nothing tools who don't want things changed.

That's the point. We need a political reset.

I may be deplorable, but I feel good after tonight. Why?

My neighbor is a veteran and cop. He asked me to thank the police officers downtown.

Well I hit the holy Grail, then made my rounds. You'd be surprised at the reaction of a law enforcement agent when you say,

Thank you for protecting us, and stay safe.
Some of us have been doing this for years. Also, some of us actually volunteer to help the less fortunate to make our community better. Grats on your safe space meetings for your feelings. Good to know other people make the world better while you are being emo.

Reactions: jameslee32
It feels like we're living in North Korea with all the insane liberal propaganda being forced down our throats. I would vote for Trump just to spite those lying fools.
Yea, the 12 women coming forward about Trump sexual assault. (I can link) Or the sexual quote about the 14 year old, or calling his daughter a hot peice. Damn that insane liberal media and their stupid facts.

Shew- Just spent 12 hours in a non-profit Hillary slurpfest. I asked one of my colleagues, a 23 yr old frat boy from FSU, who does our fundraising and admitted Hillary fan, if he had heard about the 33K emails. Guy had no clue. BUT, guess what he did know. That Trump was a rapist. hahaha Yet no evidence still exists and his candidate has a husband who is a sexual predator confirmed.

Look, no amount of words are going to sway the dimwits on here. But I do appreciate Moe Shmoe and Screwduke for posting the evidence. Trust me, it's not ill forgotten.

Yea, the 12 women coming forward about Trump sexual assault. (I can link) Or the sexual quote about the 14 year old, or calling his daughter a hot peice. Damn that insane liberal media and their stupid facts.

I think it's made up. LEK, think about it. We may talk about it tomrorrow if it comes up. (can't wait to see ya'll! Woo hoo!) After those emails. Hillary would plant cocaine on the Pope. And pay them off. That shit was conspiracy theory years ago. Those emails. Which are authentic say otherwise.

Funny, that after those emails show treason and then making up false claims against Donald Trump would start.

Look I ain't even famous or rich, but because "Willy loves to eat dirty shit torn pussy", guess what? I'm liable for attack. hahaha At what point does reason and motive start to displace emotional discharge

Durterte is killing people in the open for what Hillary Clinton is doing in the secret.

Russia is telling its citizens to go to bomb shelters because of a war with the US.

But hey, Trump said the P word.

You'd think Putin might prefer Hillary, if for no other reason than to finally be taller than a US president in photo opps.
161013_gma_big_board4_0738_16x9_1600.jpg

I think it's made up. LEK, think about it. We may talk about it tomrorrow if it comes up. (can't wait to see ya'll! Woo hoo!) After those emails. Hillary would plant cocaine on the Pope. And pay them off. That shit was conspiracy theory years ago. Those emails. Which are authentic say otherwise.

Funny, that after those emails show treason and then making up false claims against Donald Trump would start.

Look I ain't even famous or rich, but because "Willy loves to eat dirty shit torn pussy", guess what? I'm liable for attack. hahaha At what point does reason and motive start to displace emotional discharge
I did at first. It's the sheer number though. At first when Bill Cosby was getting accused, it's like yeah, that's BS. But when like the 8th person came out, you're like, uhm, I'm going to be quiet. Then the 30th, you're like yea, he guilty. Trump accusers coming out.

Obviously, the timing was held up for effect.

I am ok with locker room talk. I get men say lewd shit.

But you know I used to volunteer at a woman's rape shelter, so not down with these white men that don't understand consent. One of the dumbass white right posters was literally saying whores ask for it in what they wear a few posts ago. I mean, that's how retarded some guys are. No one asks to be raped.

I get these rallies are safe spaces for white feelings, I felt that at slayer, but jeez.

I get your protest vote, but these are literally the sleaziest/worst candidates in history. We're screwed no matter which 2 gets in office.

I did at first. It's the sheer number though. At first when Bill Cosby was getting accused, it's like yeah, that's BS. But when like the 8th person came out

I get your protest vote, but these are literally the sleaziest/worst candidates in history. We're screwed no matter which 2 gets in office.

Yeah, I know we rag on the Puddin' pop guy. And it's fun to get a good rapey joke in. Hell, I love it. Did Bill Cosby rape all those women? I dunno. I sure hope he did. Damn I hope he raped those bitches till they bled LEK. But where is the evidence.

Maybe that's how the anti-Trump voters rationalize their vote. I wish he did so bad it that it makes it true.

4 weeks before the election with the amount of treason. The email drops. I get hating, but does hate blind us from the real threat? This isn't a case who is worse. This is a case of who is provocative vs who is treasonous.

Reactions: Bill Derington
HRC is a murdering treasonous spy. Trump is a rapist bigot.

Also , I'm sure both sides have tons more dirt. This is what it looks like when you drop bombs.

Yep. Agreed. How do we value the dirt? How do wae rationalize the info? Is it even true?

Man, I was doing a fundraiser tonight over in Tampa after my CLW meeting.Ya know, about 8 hours in my staff meeting, I started to wander off. At some point. Got to thinking. I can't trust acclaimed facts anymore. I can't trust anyone's words. I am a mf'n paranoid. Everybody lies. F*** it. Photoshop. shit. Guess how you learn the truth?

Shew.... It's getting harder to live. Maybe being the Unabomber minus the bomber isn't a bad idea.

hopefully this cycle will bring about real change. this is a circus shit show. every election goes negative and tries to dig up dirt. but damn. this is crazy. and the craziest thing is most no one really even cares. mud thrown, treason, slumlord woman bashing, bigotry on both sides, who cares. and we still have another 3 more weeks. one for the history books. and not for the right reasons.

Yep. Agreed. How do we value the dirt? How do wae rationalize the info? Is it even true?

Man, I was doing a fundraiser tonight over in Tampa after my CLW meeting.Ya know, about 8 hours in my staff meeting, I started to wander off. At some point. Got to thinking. I can't trust acclaimed facts anymore. I can't trust anyone's words. I am a mf'n paranoid. Everybody lies. F*** it. Photoshop. shit. Guess how you learn the truth?

Shew.... It's getting harder to live. Maybe being the Unabomber minus the bomber isn't a bad idea.

that's the weed lol

I really don't feel sorry for the next generation. They are going to have to decipher real vs bullshit.

Wouldn't be a damn shame. We evolutionize to a point where we max out technology just to detect internet trolls.

#GottaHaveThoseSnopes

One Trump accuser is linked to the Clinton Foundation. Another Trump accuser met with Joe Biden in 2012. Another Trump accuser claimed Trump nudged her at a concert that never even happened. Another Trump accuser claimed she was molested 15 minutes of an airplane with zero people seeing it happen.

Its all fake and BS. These are nothing more than hacks trying to take Trump down.

One Trump accuser is linked to the Clinton Foundation. Another Trump accuser met with Joe Biden in 2012. Another Trump accuser claimed Trump nudged her at a concert that never even happened. Another Trump accuser claimed she was molested 15 minutes of an airplane with zero people seeing it happen.

Its all fake and BS. These are nothing more than hacks trying to take Trump down.

All of this happening 4 weeks to the election. hahha

Why, you'd almost have to think someone was too stupid to try to pull that off.

Reactions: screwduke1
you know, this is exactly how Trump wanted this to go down. this is right up is ally, his strengths. turn this thing into a shit show reality tv media outlet mudslinging affair. and he is better at that than anyone else going. hillary has major flaws, and the media at her back, and he knew all that. everything he does is calculated like the grand master Z once said. but this campaign is going down just how he needed it to actually win. he couldn't win a traditional political cycle. he needed it to get muddied up as possible, then let the crazies out. and its working. we the people aren't going to be winners in this. we all lose. just a war of attrition to try and lose the least i guess. but us common folk have been losing for decades. so eff it. might as well be good tv while we go down the shitter

I'm sorry I hurt your feelings. How was your safe space meeting? Get all your feelings out?

Seems like someone so controlled by feelings is the puss. Sure bet is you let your wife cockold you.

Huh? You dumbass. You brought up safe zones or whatever. I have no problem with anyone voicing what they believe. Including you. But don't tell me I can't say it because I might hurt some liberal pussy and make him or is it zi and zer? Feelings.

Some of us have been doing this for years. Also, some of us actually volunteer to help the less fortunate to make our community better. Grats on your safe space meetings for your feelings. Good to know other people make the world better while you are being emo.

Kiss my ass. Your pathetic, why don't you tell BLM racist should respect the rest of America?

I'm 28 you hack. How old are you? I'm trying to do stuff now, while I don't have a true future with Obama and Hillary.

So from my generation, go **** yourself.

Last edited:
Hillary's stamina called into question again. This time Huma complains about a speech being too long, saying it's impossible without a podium to hold Hillary up.

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/5421

On Monday, January 18, 2016, Huma Abedin <ha16@hillaryclinton.com> wrote:
you know i love you people very much and you are the smartest minds in america but this is LONG. this will be impossible to nail without a podium

A media member, Brent Brodowsky from the Huffington Post, advising Podesta that Hillary's financial problems are legitimate and she should stop ignoring them, i.e. I'll do everything I can to push her but it would be easier if she weren't so corrupt.

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/6900

Warning to Hillary Clinton

To: john.podesta@gmail.com
Date: 2015-03-21 10:48
Subject: Warning to Hillary Clinton

It was not uplifting to learn in recent hours that problems with foreign donations to the Clinton Foundation continue, Hillary Clinton was still making paid speeches for hire this week, and Tony Rodham is hustling gold mining deals in Haiti.

From the minute the email story broke I have been out there publicly and unequivocally supporting Hillary Clinton in multiple ways in multiple media unlike many Democrats and unlike most in the media.

My mama taught me long ago that when I am seriously angry I should count to ten and choose my words carefully. In that spirit here is my toned down advice which I seriously doubt the Clintons are hearing from those close to them, and if they are hearing it, they are not understanding it.

If there is one thing that could well bring down a Hillary Clinton candidacy it is this cycle of money issues about which I am now feeling red alerts, loud bells, warning signals, and red flags and I am now seriously pissed off that there is a real chance that her candidacy and the Democratic Party could be destroyed by these self-created dangers that continue to proliferate the closer she gets to presumably announcing her candidacy.

If she is not hearing this from others, please feel free to forward this to her, I will play the bad guy here because I do not want her money and because she needs to hear this from her friends and she will sure as hell be attacked for this by her enemies, and it will be megaphoned throughout the media, and foreign donations and paid speeches and hustling gold mining deals by her brother are entirely legitimate issues that are self-created, and must self-corrected before it is too late....and I do not believe the Clintons fully understand the magnitude and immediacy of the danger in the current political and media climate.....Brent

No, Trump has actually admitted to them.

What I meant was more along the lines of he was a decent looking dude with tons of cash; you don't need to be Cosby or Weiner when that is your situation... you have the pick of that litter... not that he wasn't admittedly a playboy.

Bigger concern though is total lack of objectivity by the press... no objectivity is just as bad as not having a free press at all, which should be an American value, not political one.

I'm tellin ya, we will see serious problems the likes of which most of us have not seen in our lifetimes, the only question is degree of severity. I guarantee it and by the time people realize it will be too late. This is what getting the wool pulled over your eyes looks like.

HRC is a murdering treasonous spy. Trump is a rapist bigot.

one of those is proven, barely mentioned by the media and not given serious discussion. basically

the other is potential, allegedly and talked about ad nauseum. basically

one of this directly affects policy, the other doesn't. basically

basically, that's the main point ive been trying to make but too lazy to articulate better

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT