POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Not one damn Democrat has called out Hilary on none of this stuff, so that makes Democrats the lowest form of life. They are even lower than whale shit and is on the bottom of the ocean.

Let's also not forget that one of the wives of those pardoned, made a substantial donation to Hillary's run for the senate.

A moderator proved it on the football board back during the bet with Brady timeframe in 2012. There was a actually a third one he also got busted using to agree with the RQ one in between. Settled science.
Guess somebody lied to you. Seeing you're a Trump supporter I guess you're used to it.

[laughing] They're not going to stop until they take over the world.

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/5489

Cur3kW9WcAAl2S-.jpg

If you have been on a college campus lately, this is no surprise.

Race and leftist BS comes up in every single class unless you're in the sciences and maybe even then.

This is the ENTIRE GD point/election. Jamo, Card****a, Mime, anyone else who still claims they don't get it. Here the eff 'IT' is. All right here, look no farther. This is exactly why people hate the bitch you like and why common sense people want what you can't understand. Bookmark the link so we don't have to rehash this issue for the tenth GD time next month.
I think everyone - everyone even slightly right of center anyway - is well aware of the case against Hillary. The complaint is against those on the right who helped nominate the one guy who ensures that she gets elected.

Which is what I don't get. As I've said, completely understand those who have had it with politics, with the system and its corruption, with the democrat-media complex, and with Republicans and the Republican Party. I get why you would want an outsider, and why you wouldn't mind it if the party got torn down and rebuilt. But this is really an odd year to do that - because by picking this year to put your foot down, you're helping to elect the one politician you hate above all others. Total head-scratcher.

Reactions: Midway Cat
I think everyone - everyone even slightly right of center anyway - is well aware of the case against Hillary. The complaint is against those on the right who helped nominate the one guy who ensures that she gets elected.

Which is what I don't get. As I've said, completely understand those who have had it with politics, with the system and its corruption, with the democrat-media complex, and with Republicans and the Republican Party. I get why you would want an outsider, and why you wouldn't mind it if the party got torn down and rebuilt. But this is really an odd year to do that - because by picking this year to put your foot down, you're helping to elect the one politician you hate above all others. Total head-scratcher.
As opposed to the last 2 elections? You put your foot down on the outsider. There have been no major party-backed outsiders. I'd damned sure rather try than to sit back and fault others for trying while sitting on my hands and allowing status quo to perpetuate. Is that your plan? If so, I hardly see where the **** you get off any better than I do here, buddy.

Reactions: YourPublicEnemy
As opposed to the last 2 elections? You put your foot down on the outsider. There have been no major party-backed outsiders. I'd damned sure rather try than to sit back and fault others for trying while sitting on my hands and allowing status quo to perpetuate. Is that your plan? If so, I hardly see where the **** you get off any better than I do here, buddy.
Well, it's pretty simple. Under my plan, which is simply to nominate any of the handful of Republicans that would have likely beaten Hillary, we avoid a Clinton presidency. She doesn't get to continue the nonsense of the last 8 years. No more of the horrible economic policies of Obama. No more confused Obama foreign policy. No more of the domestic stuff that makes you say "wut?" And most importantly, Hillary doesn't get to appoint 2 or maybe 3 Supreme Court justices, which is going to follow us around for 30 years.

Rubio, Kasich, Walker, and Paul - any of them, maybe all of them, might have been mediocre or worse Presidents. But I'd rather have any of them than Hillary Rodham Clinton as President. She's the second most disliked candidate in modern history, 70% of Americans think the country is on the wrong track, and only once in modern history has a Party won 3 consecutive presidential elections. Nobody likes her, even among her supporters. She had one shot - as her own campaign knew last year per Wikileaks. And that was to pray the Republicans nominated Donald Trump.

My plan was a hell of a lot better.

Well, it's pretty simple. Under my plan, which is simply to nominate any of the handful of Republicans that would have likely beaten Hillary, we avoid a Clinton presidency. She doesn't get to continue the nonsense of the last 8 years. No more of the horrible economic policies of Obama. No more confused Obama foreign policy. No more of the domestic stuff that makes you say "wut?" And most importantly, Hillary doesn't get to appoint 2 or maybe 3 Supreme Court justices, which is going to follow us around for 30 years.

Rubio, Kasich, Walker, and Paul - any of them, maybe all of them, might have been mediocre or worse Presidents. But I'd rather have any of them than Hillary Rodham Clinton as President. She's the second most disliked candidate in modern history, 70% of Americans think the country is on the wrong track, and only once in modern history has a Party won 3 consecutive presidential elections. Nobody likes her, even among her supporters. She had one shot - as her own campaign knew last year per Wikileaks. And that was to pray the Republicans nominated Donald Trump.

Again, what would you have those of us you choose to belittle do about what never happened? Cave like the pussy you are? No thanks.

GOP on here will take any bait. It's hilarious how you all dismiss the mainstream media but will follow First American One Action News and claim it's the number one reporting source ever. Maybe this next leak will be the one! Maybe!

maxresdefault.jpg

Scenario:

HRC collapses in the Midwest, GOP House gets slaughtered, McMullin carries Utah. All those lame duck RINO congressmen then cross the aisle to forge the Grand Bargain of all grand bargains: McMullin becomes POTUS.

(I'm gonna keep drinking)

I mean, the take-home point is that a lack of Trump would've led to a split government at worst and a clean sweep (legislature, POTUS, and SCOTUS) for conservatives if HRC collapsed against any qualified Republican.

Instead, it is shaping up to be a total bloodbath, esp with all of this Trump-led rhetoric about GOP House members/down-ballot candidates.

Do you know that anything she presented in defense wasn't true?
Again, it is a defense attorneys job to be an advocate for their client. That is our system. If any inadmissible evidence wasn't thrown out it would have grounds for an appeal. It was the judge's job to make that call.
You want to be mad because she was good at her job.
Not sure where you read that she "took pride" in defending the case. She had asked to be removed from it.

Am I really going to have to hear you guys bitch and moan another eight years?

Damnit rqarnold, Fuzz can answer ft himself!

Reactions: screwduke1
Are there any democrats that read the Wikileaks and wonder how much accuracy there is? Or do you all just sit back and laugh knowing it may be true but who cares as long as catholic/Christian White males are getting pissed off?

You realize how dangerous this is right? Or are you of the disbelief that this country can completely fail?

Any serious responses please?

Reactions: MrLair
Are there any democrats that read the Wikileaks and wonder how much accuracy there is? Or do you all just sit back and laugh knowing it may be true but who cares as long as catholic/Christian White males are getting pissed off?

You realize how dangerous this is right? Or are you of the disbelief that this country can completely fail?

I mean, one of the "documents" said Evan McMullin donated $12k to CGI, sooooo

Also if Anonymous and WikiLeaks has this info, at this point why wait?

Seriously to plan to turn the tides if you are truly behind then do it ASAP and give Trump a fighting chance.

I realize the Dems have plenty of dirt and you have to spread the info around for a few weeks but the strategy has to be to start dumping the "meat" of the leaks soon like Monday at 3pm to be exact.

I mean, one of the "documents" said Evan McMullin donated $12k to CGI, sooooo

I don't know who or what those are. You know what I'm saying jamo. If they are really doing what some of the bad emails show isn't that cause to question WTF!

I don't really care at this point since the process is pure shit at this point and the info is out there for whatever you choose to believe on both sides.

I'm just saying no one here even seems at all concerned with Wikileaks except to say Repubs are going crazy about them.........point finger........laugh.

Krazy, I don't know if they're holding anything or not, but if they are it's to maximize its effect when released. They release it now and Clinton has time to recover.

The recording on Trump was bad, but I think they wanted to hold that bullet a little longer. The Wikileaks release forced their hands though, and they had to counter. Trump has plenty of time to recover, as he already has started too regain ground.
The allegations released today are more cover, there's nothing to them and most people see that.

Why do you think the media keeps hammering home the idea that Trump is done? It's simply an attempt to hamper turnout, if you think you're candidate doesn't have a chance many people simply won't wait in line to vote.
If the media believed that there'd be no reason continue screaming it from the rooftops.

The LA times poll has them tied after Clinton was up yesterday in it. Trump lost a lead but he trended back up today and Hillary down.
The economy is the most important topic to voters, and Trump is the favored candidate on it.

Reactions: MrLair
Donald Trump has no chance. So far, he has been his own worst enemy and HRC's best ally.

Keep believing that and you'll wake up the 9th very surprised.
The media is in Hillarys bag, thats a fact. What they're doing now with the coverage will have long lasting effect.

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/7742

Hillary almost 100% negative

To: john.podesta@gmail.com, roy.spence@gsdm.com
Date: 2016-01-21 20:36 Subject:

Hillary almost 100% negative

Almost every message being projected outward from her campaign is negative, and a candidate with high distrust ratings should not be doing this, and my phone has been ringing and my email box has been full with Democrats who like me who support her but who, like me, are appalled and losing confidence.

I have never seen anything like this.

This campaign is devoid of positive messages, uplifting appeal, and coherent rationale.

And bluntly, it is getting to the point where every word she utters, there are more young people and first time participants in politics who support Bernie who would not support her in a general election no matter how hard I and others try to persuade them.....and whoever persuaded her that running for Obama's third term is the way to win a general election is far removed from American politics in 2016, and if they think she can constantly shift her position they do not understand the depth of distrust of her and the damage it does.... and they do not understand in the modern communications environment she cannot be a centrist one day and a liberal the next day because images and impressions are formed and locked in far earlier than in the 1970's to 1990's.

This is a campaign that has never had a compelling rationale and now has lost its way into a sea of negativity.....the way for her to be elected is to solve the first problem, and develop some uplifting reason for voters to support her, and not to create a second problem, running a negative campaign without a positive message and vision.....

8 point programs, no matter how worthy, do not create a purpose or a rationale or an inspiration......negative politics from a candidate with high negative ratings attacking a candidate with positive high ratings is the political road to hell.

I strongly suspect she has been sold a bill of goods from Obama consultants who became Hillary consultants, but whoever is the cause, and whatever is the motive, something is horribly and terribly wrong with this campaign.....and when Dan Pfeiffer says on CNN that this is not a change election he has his head nine feet up his ass.....this is a change election, dammit, and Hillary Clinton is running as the candidate of the status quo and that is the worst possible place to be.....and her sycophantic adoration of Obamacare is absurd and totally out of touch with the reality of general election politics....

This campaign is in very, very big trouble and I see zero evidence that Hillary Clinton either understands this, or understands why....

I hope others are being as candid with you, and the Clintons, as I am. I assure you my view expressed here is very widely shared among people who consider themselves her friends.....

Reactions: screwduke1
I get that but wouldn't you think the polls where she leads by 9 pts would take a huge hit if video of bill raping a girl was proven true?

And if her 33K emails get leaked you know there is raw meat for the vultures.

I just think we are 3 weeks away so now is the time. Obviously a Friday is bad timing but the left and the media are blowing their wad IMO.

I'm past the point of caring about the smears of each person. Hard to believe either is as bad as it seems, but I do want to see all the supposed material and hate the teasing propositions we are fed.

I get that but wouldn't you think the polls where she leads by 9 pts would take a huge hit if video of bill raping a girl was proven true?
See, stuff like ^that^ is why Assange was able to convince people to stay up until 4AM waiting on Ovaltine

Reactions: jameslee32
If you think I stayed up past 1030 pm any night for anything your crazy. I did stay up that Friday night for Trumps half ass apology but that was a crazy sound bite that had to be addressed and I wanted to see him try to handle it.

My point is, just like in sports, there is a point where even the greatest of comebacks fall short because they started too late.

Not gonna go back and read all posts. Been in Cincinnati all day. Just got home from Trump rally at US Bank.

Great time, had a blast. Met some great Americans. Place was filled for the most part, floor, entire lower level and most of the upper on the facing side.

Surprisingly a ton of young people like myself, well I'm not that young.

Tell you what, I dunno what Hillary Clinton rally's are like but the energy in that building tonight. Hell I think we could of invaded and won Cuba with a crowd like that.

Best new slogan I saw tonight.

"Trump in 2016. F*** your feelings"

Not gonna go back and read all posts. Been in Cincinnati all day. Just got home from Trump rally at US Bank.

Great time, had a blast. Met some great Americans. Place was filled for the most part, floor, entire lower level and most of the upper on the facing side.

Surprisingly a ton of young people like myself, well I'm not that young.

Tell you what, I dunno what Hillary Clinton rally's are like but the energy in that building tonight. Hell I think we could of invaded and won Cuba with a crowd like that.

Best new slogan I saw tonight.

"Trump in 2016. F*** your feelings"
Michelle Obama went after Trump hard in her speech today - seems like it's time for Trump to return the favor to the first lady.

Liberals are stupid as cock roaches. They will follow and believe what ever bullshit their leader says.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT