POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It takes absolutely no courage to side with Dems or their stances considering they're the ruling party on everything. It means nothing to me that a celeb or public figure backs Democrats considering there are no consequences and it's "accepted."

It often includes the most pathetic pandering I have even seen in my life.

Guilty as charged, he's a sick man.

14671369_1299862800058935_3220936793091625994_n.jpg

Remember back in 99 when Hillary's brother took money to get Bill to pardon two controversial felons before Clinton left office?

The amount of corruption from this POS family is mind boggling. I'm also not surprised that Dems are such low characters that they don't care about corruption. They've never been ethical people with values.

And stealing everything from the white house that wasn't nailed down when they left

Reactions: mdlUK.1
iPhone won't let me quote Mojo, but yeah I just saw that nugget on Twitter. Letting your campaign do oppo on you is Campaign Essentials 101. The fact that he wouldn't let them do it was massive Red Flag #1 out of countless others, all of which are secondary.

But I'm sure Manafort, Lewandowski, OBannon, et al were all like "LOLZ DOESNT MATTER, GOT PAID"

Reactions: jameslee32
Doesn't a woman have to be beautiful to attract rich & powerful men, who can get most any woman they want?

This makes no sense.

Again, someone said Trump saying grab women by the pussy is him admitting to sexual assault. That's not true if the woman he's grabbing likes it & has given consent. See where the hypothetical comes in? This isn't that hard to figure out.

Grabbing them in the junk if they don't want that is sexual assault. Because Trump thinks they want him to do it because of his status isn't consent.

It's becoming clear that Trump has grope-y hands. He brags about it Billy Bush. Women have come forward saying as such. Stating that some women like that has no bearing on Trump's creepy sexual advances to which he's admitted.

Never said that. Stop overreacting. Just said I don't believe them. Seems all too coincidental.

You literally just dismissed the accusations because, IYO, the timing is suspicious and you just can't believe them. How am I overreacting in pointing out the flimsiness of your argument?

Last edited:
Listen, Fuzz you sack of garbage,

It's one thing to defend someone but when you know they're guilty, don't laugh afterward about it and take pride in claiming a 12-year old had rape fantasies for older men and how you got evidence thrown out.

Seriously, GFY. You and all of the leftist trash on here deserve the absolute worst.
Do you know that anything she presented in defense wasn't true?
Again, it is a defense attorneys job to be an advocate for their client. That is our system. If any inadmissible evidence wasn't thrown out it would have grounds for an appeal. It was the judge's job to make that call.
You want to be mad because she was good at her job.
Not sure where you read that she "took pride" in defending the case. She had asked to be removed from it.

Am I really going to have to hear you guys bitch and moan another eight years?

Do you know that anything she presented in defense wasn't true?
Again, it is a defense attorneys job to be an advocate for their client. That is our system. If any inadmissible evidence wasn't thrown out it would have grounds for an appeal. It was the judge's job to make that call.
You want to be mad because she was good at her job.
Not sure where you read that she "took pride" in defending the case. She had asked to be removed from it.

Am I really going to have to hear you guys bitch and moan another eight years?

My goodness you're brainwashed. You all belong in North Korea.
Have you actually listened to the whole tape? Doesn't sound like it.

She in on the audio laughing and saying

“He took a lie detector test! I had him take a polygraph, which he passed, which forever destroyed my faith in polygraphs,” Clinton said about her client Thomas Alfred Taylor, who raped Shelton in 1975, laughing.

You literally just dismissed the accusations because, IYO, they're false. How am I overreacting in making fun of your argument?

Not true. I pointed out in detail while I believe they are false, not just b/c it's my opinion.

You overreacted like a drama queen, trying to imply that I was acting like my opinion reigned supreme & was final judgement on this matter.

That couldn't have been further from the case. I gave my opinion, you disagree, tough shit, that's life.

Stating that some women like that has no bearing on Trump's creepy sexual advances to which he's admitted.

It does if the women he's grabbing actually do like it. He has never admitted to doing anything w/o consent. Trump has many flaws for you feign outrage over, why the need to keep making shit up?

Grabbing them in the junk if they don't want that is sexual assault. It's becoming clear that Trump has grope-y hands. He brags about it Billy Bush. Women have come forward saying as such.

Correct. Grabbing woman against their wishes is sexual assault. But, Trump never bragged to Bush or anyone else for that matter, that he gropes woman even if they don't want it.

You're assuming he does these things, trying to force sexual assault charges on him, based off of unfounded, iffy, even shady in some cases, accusations from decades ago.

We'll just have to agree to disagree b/c this will just continue to go in circles. You're charging Trump with things based on accusations I believe are false, which makes the point you're trying to make to me void.

Mods--why is RQ/Fuzz allowed to post under two different user names? Isn't that a violation of board rules?
Perhaps because they aren't the same person. Not sure why that is so hard to understand. But I understand that is SOP for you guys. You get a narrative and you hold on to it come hell or high water.

My goodness you're brainwashed. You all belong in North Korea.
Have you actually listened to the whole tape? Doesn't sound like it.

She in on the audio laughing and saying

“He took a lie detector test! I had him take a polygraph, which he passed, which forever destroyed my faith in polygraphs,” Clinton said about her client Thomas Alfred Taylor, who raped Shelton in 1975, laughing.
In 1975, Hillary Clinton — then known as Hillary Rodham — taught at the University of Arkansas School of Law, where she founded the University of Arkansas School Legal Aid Clinic. It was during this time that she defended Thomas Alfred Taylor, a 41-year-old man accused of raping a 12-year-old girl.

In her book “Living History,” Clinton recalls that Mahlon Gibson, a Washington County prosecutor, told her that the accused rapist “wanted a woman lawyer” to defend him, and that Gibson had recommended Clinton to Judge Maupin Cummings. “I told Mahlon I really didn’t feel comfortable taking on such a client, but Mahlon gently reminded me that I couldn’t very well refuse the judge’s request.”

Gibson corroborated Clinton’s story in a 2014 interview with CNN.

CNN, June 25, 2014: Gibson said Clinton called him shortly after the judge assigned her to the case and said, “I don’t want to represent this guy. I just can’t stand this. I don’t want to get involved. Can you get me off?”

“I told her, ‘We'll contact the judge and see what he says about it,’ but I also said don’t jump on him and make him mad,” Gibson said. “She contacted the judge and the judge didn’t remove her and she stayed on the case.”

The interview in which she made her "laughing statement" that you quote was years after the trial. Seeing humor in absurdity is hardly earth shattering.

Reactions: Midway Cat
Remember back in 99 when Hillary's brother took money to get Bill to pardon two controversial felons before Clinton left office?

The amount of corruption from this POS family is mind boggling. I'm also not surprised that Dems are such low characters that they don't care about corruption. They've never been ethical people with values.

Not one damn Democrat has called out Hilary on none of this stuff, so that makes Democrats the lowest form of life. They are even lower than whale shit and is on the bottom of the ocean.

Can't be two people that stupid, so you have to be the same.
A moderator proved it on the football board back during the bet with Brady timeframe in 2012. There was a actually a third one he also got busted using to agree with the RQ one in between. Settled science.

Reactions: FusterCluck
Best Podesta leak pair: 1) HRC stating in 2014 that the Saud+Qatar govts fund ISIL and 2) Qatar giving Bill Clinton $1m for 5 minute meeting

^^^

Damn damn damn

Why can't that make evening news? Seems extremely important to our foreign policy and directly involves one of our candidates who had served this country for 30 years....even tho I don't consider "First Lady" a position lmao that's actually on her resume or whatever, but I also agree with #repealthe19th lmao ;)

Anyway, if Donald points to those facts as documented by email, and says his foreign policy "is not that BS right there that HRC is doing" then he drops the mic, and gets ready for the next question.

But no. We The People need to grill Donald on women and his temper.

Can completely understand the concern about some of Trump's failures, transgressions and mistakes. And as a quick reminder, here's a short summary of Hillary's issues. Just a summary--won't take but a minute to review....

http://www.scam.com/showthread.php?...y-Clinton&highlight=FBI+Director+Hillary+told
This is the ENTIRE GD point/election. Jamo, Card****a, Mime, anyone else who still claims they don't get it. Here the eff 'IT' is. All right here, look no farther. This is exactly why people hate the bitch you like and why common sense people want what you can't understand. Bookmark the link so we don't have to rehash this issue for the tenth GD time next month.

Albany said 3 touchdowns a few weeks ago, it was over then. Not sure why they are even having the final debate...but...whatever.

On a more serious note, will be interesting when all of the Wikileaks are out, have been studied and someone puts together a fairly concise summary. Highlighting the media's conflict of interest, the Dems election manipulation, Hillary and/or her top echelon staff's racist condemnation of Catholics, Latinos, Blacks, etc., and whatever else they find.

So much content is coming out so quickly that it's hard to process all of it---but when complete and summarized, I do believe most reasonable people--including the undecideds--will take note. Time will tell.

Of course, by then Trump will have molested a boxful of homeless kittens so it probably won't matter.

831a076e01b98cae9734f225f1064e02.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT