POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If true, which I think as well, we are screwed as there is zero accountability from within the Dem party or media as their absolute support of a corrupt POS like HRC clearly shows.

This is the beginning of the end or it's the beginning of a serious correction... The naivete and incompetence of what has become of this nation is baffling, we deserve what we will get if Clintons are back in the white house..

This isn't an ordinary election

You brought up the notion that some females may like this kind of behavior. Why is that referenced when discussing Trumps accusers who apparently don't enjoy these kind of sexual advances?

We weren't discussing his accusers. Imo, they are lying. Never happened. Too coincidental, too convenient for Hillary.

We were discussing the Billy Bush tape being an admittance of guilt on Trump's part. Just saying you grab women by the pussy isn't sexual assault. That's why those women came up b/c if they liked it, wanted it & allowed it, then it wasn't sexual assault.

B/c those are the types of women Trump is referring on the tape. You know, the tape that STL mentioned, where he said it was proof of Trump admitting to sexual assault. That's why those women were brought up. If they like it, encourage it & want it, it's not sexual assault. Try to keep up.

The only women that Trump described in the recorded exchange were 'beautiful'.

Verbatim:

"I'm automatically attracted to beautiful women — I just start kissing them, it's like a magnet. Just kiss. I don't even wait. And when you're a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab 'em by the pu$$y."

But, from the "beautiful" women that have since come forward, it doesn't appear like they "let [him] do it". Based on Trump's remarks in the past, I can't honestly believe that he's an expert on distinguishing between women who want him to grab him in the junk vs those who don't. I will say the same about you.

Reactions: jameslee32
I'm not going to say what is being claimed hasn't happened, but I will say they may not have been as offended as the media says but with the right motivation(possibly money) they are now willing to let their stories be heard.

They just needed that motivation.

Obama is trying to start a world war as we speak and people are worried over Trump saying the p word 11 years ago.

No wonder this nation is screwed.
Wow, yesterday one of you...may have been you were saying that Obama was making us look weak because Iran had fired at some of our warships. Now he is trying to start a world war. Make up your mind. He's either a pussy pacifist dove or a war hawk. Which is it?

Reactions: jameslee32
"Trump Said to Block Campaign’s Requests to Do Self-Opposition Research"

Just read this. I have to think it may prove to be a bad call......

Reactions: jamo0001
Wow, yesterday one of you...may have been you were saying that Obama was making us look weak because Iran had fired at some of our warships. Now he is trying to start a world war. Make up your mind. He's either a pussy pacifist dove or a war hawk. Which is it?
Is the board schizophrenic accusing other posters of accusing the president of schizophrenia?

This is all very confusing.

Trump has never assaulted a woman. He may have said some nasty stuff, but hasn't assaulted one.

Hilarious that libs are buying into this pathetic horse shit when there is goddamn physical proof that she has committed treason.

willy, i don't think it's a contest on ethics (or who has the least ethics -- they both are winners in that category) anymore. It's about who can f*** up our country less in four years.

with that said, based on trump's character, i'd type him as having assaulted a woman before. he's some how even douchier than ryan lochte.

i'll post the pic we are all thinking:

72261785.jpg

That little girl was in a coma for 10 GD days and Hill's defense was she was asking for it b/c she was attracted to older men, you monster.
I didn't realize how un-American you folks really were. Don't believe in the American system of jurisprudence do you? Pretty sure that it is the state's job to prove to the jury that someone committed a crime. Lawyers are forbidden from telling anyone that their client is guilty so I'm not sure what you expected her to do. She didn't ask for the case, it was assigned to her.

Did you blame Johnny Cochran for getting OJ off the hook or Marcia Clark for not being able to present an open-and-shut case to the jury and get a conviction? I mean 2 people died for Christ's sake.
Blaming a lawyer for doing what lawyers do is about as stupid as it gets.

The only women that Trump described in the recorded exchange were 'beautiful'.
Doesn't a woman have to be beautiful to attract rich & powerful men, who can get most any woman they want?

Again, someone said Trump saying grab women by the pussy is him admitting to sexual assault. That's not true if the woman he's grabbing likes it & has given consent. See where the hypothetical comes in? This isn't that hard to figure out.

Your opinion seems like a full proof argument. Open and shut case.
Never said that. Stop overreacting. Just said I don't believe them. Seems all too coincidental.

I have every right to that opinion & it's a fair one as of right now b/c these claims don't exactly scream credibility & it seems like someone is behind the scenes, pushing them to tell these stories, some of which come across as iffy.

If proven otherwise, though, then Trump needs to be help accountable.

Last edited:
Hopefully Clinton becomes POTUS and tries to ban violent language in fictional writing like she tried to do with video games.

Would be nice if the MSM couldn't write any more stories at her behest.
I think you have Hillary confused with Tipper Gore.

Also the girl on the plane from 30 years ago said she was fine with him touching her breast and all but once he went low and tried to round home that was what offended her.

CNN and the like cut all that out though!

Ha! Classic. Eff Dems and their media. Our nation is being run like some corrupt third world toilet with propaganda being pushed out there by a dictator.

I'll always say it and believe it. Dems are evil as hell. I don't think this party was always this crazy but they're so freaking corrupt and radical now.

We cannot let this party continue to destroy this once great nation.

I'll tell you this much. One day long into the future, the Dem Party will be viewed just like Communists, Societs, Nazis, etc by historians. They will be the blueprint for what not to let occur to western civilization. It might not be in my lifetime or my children's lifetime but it will happen.

I've been calling Michelle as their next up for awhile. They have no one else remotely close to electible and the same quest for Hilliary is in place for Michelle.
Don't think Michelle has ever shown any interest in elected office. If she goes and runs for some office in the next few years...perhaps so but doubtful once HRC appoints BO to the SCOTUS.

Obama's vetting to be a SCOTUS would be interesting. Like, open season interesting.

Remember back in 99 when Hillary's brother took money to get Bill to pardon two controversial felons before Clinton left office?

The amount of corruption from this POS family is mind boggling. I'm also not surprised that Dems are such low characters that they don't care about corruption. They've never been ethical people with values.

Reactions: FusterCluck
Trump has always had hot wives and girlfriends, his transgressions are alleged.

Wiener is a pretty bizarre looking dude and his transgressions are proven.
No, Trump has actually admitted to them.

Trump says his own personal 'indiscretions' – including cheating on his first wife – are fair game in politics

“If I told the real stories of my experiences with women, often seemingly very happily married and important women, this book would be a guaranteed best-seller (which it will be anyway!). I’d love to tell all, using names and places, but I just don’t think it’s right.” (“Trump: The Art of the Comeback”)

Democrats are the equivalent of the dumbass girl whose boyfriend is cheating on her. Her friends all see him at the club with another woman. She gets his phone and sees the texts from girls he's cheating with but instead of realizing he's a liar and that she has been played, she falls for "Those aren't mine. I was hacked (maybe by Russians) and they're just jealous of our love, baby."

Democrats are that girl when it comes to Hillary.

Last edited:
Albany said 3 touchdowns a few weeks ago, it was over then. Not sure why they are even having the final debate...but...whatever.

On a more serious note, will be interesting when all of the Wikileaks are out, have been studied and someone puts together a fairly concise summary. Highlighting the media's conflict of interest, the Dems election manipulation, Hillary and/or her top echelon staff's racist condemnation of Catholics, Latinos, Blacks, etc., and whatever else they find.

So much content is coming out so quickly that it's hard to process all of it---but when complete and summarized, I do believe most reasonable people--including the undecideds--will take note. Time will tell.

Of course, by then Trump will have molested a boxful of homeless kittens so it probably won't matter.

Remember back in 99 when Hillary's brother took money to get Bill to pardon two controversial felons before Clinton left office?

The amount of corruption from this POS family is mind boggling. I'm also not surprised that Dems are such low characters that they don't care about corruption. They've never been ethical people with values.
Really the totality of their corruption has been a net positive for them. It all runs together and gets forgotten and they claim it all as old news and people just out to get them. 9/10 they end up playing the victim. For the average nitwit out there it takes an avalanche of different sources banging on something before they latch on which never happens on that side.

maybe that is the endgame of this well timed downpoor of sex assault allegations, Hilldawg bows out of debate #3 to prevent her screwing up while saying it is to avoid close proximity with a woman abuser

Republicans are the equivalent of the dumbass girl whose boyfriend is cheating on her. Her friends all see him at the club with another woman. She gets his phone and sees the texts from girls he's cheating with but instead of realizing he's a liar and they she has been played, she falls for "Those aren't mine. It's just the MSM spreading lies and they're just jealous of our love, baby."

Republicans are that girl when it comes to Trump.

See, you fail to realize, I'm not Trump, nor am I a powerful, famous billionaire like him. Also, he's not just going around grabbing every random pussy he sees. You made that up.

There are millions of women out there who not only like for men like Trump to grab them by their pussy, but they encourage it, relish in it & then brag about it to their friends.
More like billions upon billions.

We all know it.
You know it.
I know it.
THEY know it.

Republicans are the equivalent of the dumbass girl whose boyfriend is cheating on her. Her friends all see him at the club with another woman. She gets his phone and sees the texts from girls he's cheating with but instead of realizing he's a liar and they she has been played, she falls for "Those aren't mine. It's just the MSM spreading lies and they're just jealous of our love, baby."

0/10

Poor effort

Pretty mean to say those things about John Kasich, someone you supported for the highest office in the world. Sad!

Honestly, this would have caused a revolution at one point and still should, Dems should be completely thrown out and the media as well.

More like billions upon billions.

We all know it.
You know it.
I know it.
THEY know it.

Could be even more. You never know. The point is, Trump hasn't spent his adult life literally just going around grabbing the pussy of every random beautiful woman he sees w/o consent. If that were the case, I'd hope his deviant, sexual predator ass would have been thrown in jail by now.

Could be even more. You never know. The point is, Trump hasn't spent his adult life literally just going around grabbing the pussy of every random beautiful woman he sees w/o consent. If that were the case, I'd hope his deviant, sexual predator ass would have been thrown in jail by now.
He'd have to have a few more arms for that to occur...
images

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT