POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
BuzzFeed reports, through anonymous sources, that trump used to walk in and ogle teen miss USA contestants while they were nude.

Here comes the child rape allegations I predicted months ago that would drop if it was a contest in October. This anonymous story is just teeing it up.

Of course, I'm sure it's all very credible.....

BuzzFeed reports, through anonymous sources, that trump used to walk in and ogle teen miss USA contestants while they were nude.

Here comes the child rape allegations I predicted months ago that would drop if it was a contest in October. This anonymous story is just teeing it up.

Of course, I'm sure it's all very credible.....

He is going to court in December because someone is claiming he raped her when she was 13. It's been around for a long time

correction: It's just a status hearing.

Every single Utah politician has denounced DT. Feel free to keep your head in the sand.

A guy named Evan McMullin is running third there with 22% of the vote. Hell, Utah may be the only state he's even on the ballot. You'll see those numbers drop for Mcmullin as election day nears.

The same Podestra who was caught as a tax evader by the Panama Papers. Some bullshit Clinton Foundation shell company evading taxes in Russia.

Hillary and Podestra- Tax evaders.
I need confirmation from 3 of these 4 outlets before believing: CNN, NYT, WaPo, NBC. TIA. New catpaw standards.

Reactions: jamo0001
Lmao

Entered the US in 12 with temp visa

just in time for such intel to grow near the START of somebody ELSE's term . . . just like how 9-11 got blamed on Bush. As with the original 1993 WTC attack and the 7 years and 11 months of Bill Clinton apathy long forgotten . . . they gotta learn to fly sometime . . . Abdul Rhaman Yasin says, "Hi, and thank you for letting me go, Bill Clinton, Janet Reno! I love you!!!" *hugs*

Hillary asks "Why are liberals the world over so politically hopeless?"

Blumenthal flagged dispatch from his son on Egypt's liberal party, Clinton calls liberals "politically hopeless"

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/5702

CVFtCIkU4AA_aPm.png

I don't accept it from Trump---don't like him either. I just hate the double standard.....it's perfectly OK for the Dems to latch on to any perceived success Bill may or may not have but take no responsibility for his glaring flaws and weaknesses. And for Hillary to so arrogantly call Trump on his flaws but then stand by Bill AND damn near crucify Bill's victims is simply beyond my comprehension.

For all of the advances and accomplishments women have fought so hard for, this bitch ascends into the Presidency on her husbands coattails---a husband that represents one of the most vile sexual predators in a position of power you will ever find. But yet, she'll represent the face of women's rights from this day forward. It's a travesty.
I don't recall seeing anyone other than perhaps Bill or Hillary "crucify Bill's victims". I don't consider Monica Lewinsky a victim as she admitted to pursuing Bill. But aside from being a womanizer, Bill was likeable and intelligent. He worked with and showed respect for his political opponents and didn't carpet bomb every bridge he crossed.

There is also a huge difference between someone claiming someone did something and that act being caught on tape. Right or wrong, that is simply the truth. The Ray Rice incident kind of highlighted the difference between someone claiming abuse and actually catching that abuse on video. Same with claims of police abusing power. When it is caught on tape it takes it to a different level. There is no longer any doubt whatsoever that it happened.

Who is surprised that he is crashing and burning? The only amazement is that the GOP and GOP voters let this happen. The saddest part of all, besides paving the primrose path to HRC's election is that Trump will use these last 4 weeks quadrupling down, poisoning the waters and telling his gullible followers that the election is rigged. If he can't win he is going to make sure than nobody wins and that we all become more divided than ever. He will then ride off into the sunset and try to profit off of the chaos he created.

Lastly, if womanizing was Trump's only flaw it wouldn't be enough to bring him down. He is no more trustworthy than Hillary having time after time being caught in lies. He is so easily baited into confrontation, has the temperament of a middle school bully. The juvenile name calling alone coming from a 70 yr old supposed adult is more damaging than his womanizing. He plays to and on the fears of people. Shows absolutely no understanding of foreign affairs nor does he really show any interest in doing so. His handling of the "birther issue" alone displayed his open willingness to play people for fools and lead them on a path he knew was built on lies. He is such the flawed candidate that makes Hillary look like a sympathetic figure. <-- that's an amazing fact.

Why do these old mf'ers use email like chats/threads. It's nauseating and stupid af. All old people do this, far as I can tell.

Reactions: moe_schmoe
Lastly, if womanizing was Trump's only flaw it wouldn't be enough to bring him down. He is no more trustworthy than Hillary having time after time being caught in lies. He is so easily baited into confrontation, has the temperament of a middle school bully. The juvenile name calling alone coming from a 70 yr old supposed adult is more damaging than his womanizing. He plays to and on the fears of people. Shows absolutely no understanding of foreign affairs nor does he really show any interest in doing so. His handling of the "birther issue" alone displayed his open willingness to play people for fools and lead them on a path he knew was built on lies. He is such the flawed candidate that makes Hillary look like a sympathetic figure. <-- that's an amazing fact.

JFC dude. Do you smell toast a lot?

I'll listen just as ****ing soon as you get to "treason."

Last edited:
SHE DOES NOT CARE ABOUT COMMON AMERICANS. SHE WILL NOT DO ANYTHING GOOD FOR US.
And you somehow think that Trump does. [roll] That's why he sat on the birther info for 5 years and continued, 76 times to be exact to make public comments questioning the legitimacy of the POTUS. Hell, the cruelest thing he did was actually admit finally that the birth certificate was legitimate. It proved beyond any shadow of a doubt that he could play his followers for rubes and they didn't care.

Reactions: jameslee32
And you somehow think that Trump does. [roll] That's why he sat on the birther info for 5 years and continued, 76 times to be exact to make public comments questioning the legitimacy of the POTUS. Hell, the cruelest thing he did was actually admit finally that the birth certificate was legitimate. It proved beyond any shadow of a doubt that he could play his followers for rubes and they didn't care.

Doubt he'll get the felonies that Hilldawg racks up [laughing]

Kind of bored. Think I might spend the next hour getting high & spamming his email with the most nasty, foul, sick videos & pictures that I can dig up from the internet's underbelly.

CulEX_pWAAAt5SY.jpg

Reactions: IdaCat and Willy4UK
I don't recall seeing anyone other than perhaps Bill or Hillary "crucify Bill's victims". I don't consider Monica Lewinsky a victim as she admitted to pursuing Bill. But aside from being a womanizer, Bill was likeable and intelligent. He worked with and showed respect for his political opponents and didn't carpet bomb every bridge he crossed.

There is also a huge difference between someone claiming someone did something and that act being caught on tape. Right or wrong, that is simply the truth. The Ray Rice incident kind of highlighted the difference between someone claiming abuse and actually catching that abuse on video. Same with claims of police abusing power. When it is caught on tape it takes it to a different level. There is no longer any doubt whatsoever that it happened.

Who is surprised that he is crashing and burning? The only amazement is that the GOP and GOP voters let this happen. The saddest part of all, besides paving the primrose path to HRC's election is that Trump will use these last 4 weeks quadrupling down, poisoning the waters and telling his gullible followers that the election is rigged. If he can't win he is going to make sure than nobody wins and that we all become more divided than ever. He will then ride off into the sunset and try to profit off of the chaos he created.

We saw or heard Trump sexually assault a female in the recording? In the examples you stated there were actual victims, we witnessed or heard a crime take place. In the recording there was no victim, just guys talking. If thats what is considered sexual assault then all of us are criminals.

Reactions: mdlUK.1
I don't recall seeing anyone other than perhaps Bill or Hillary "crucify Bill's victims".

Who is surprised that he is crashing and burning?

Bill Clinton is a sexual predator. Willingly, unwillingly, caught on tape...not caught on tape...it doesn't matter. When it comes to women, he is the poster boy of the white man of power who took advantage of his position, money and influence to abuse women. End of story. And his wife rode HIS coattails to her current position....other than holding certain titles and positions, she has done nothing of significance to lay claim to any achievement. She used his position, his platform, his influence and his power to get where she is. And yet she is applauded and praised by the same women's rights advocates who so fervently fought against such behavior as Bill's. Irony at it's best.

With regards to Trump, I already stated I didn't like him either. Don't waste your time browbeating him to me, I have my own issues with him.

Kind of bored. Think I might spend the next hour getting high & spamming his email with the most nasty, foul, sick videos & pictures that I can dig up from the internet's underbelly.

CulEX_pWAAAt5SY.jpg

That guy related to the Unabomber?

And please do. Send him the ones of hillary being racist

Reactions: moe_schmoe

CulEX_pWAAAt5SY.jpg

For weeks msm has been literally begging for any Trump dirt. Begging openly. Even openly stating they're willing to pay.

Msm was always bad. But this is just unreal

CulEX_pWAAAt5SY.jpg

For weeks msm has been literally begging for any Trump dirt. Begging openly. Even openly stating they're willing to pay.

Msm was always bad. But this is just unreal

That guy related to the Unabomber?

And please do. Send him the ones of hillary being racist

Better yet, also going to drop these tweets on the Trump sections of Reddit, 4 Chan, 8 Chan etc....

Poor guy is going to have thousands of emails of just flat out wrong.

Reactions: Willy4UK
Trump never had a shot - never. I thought it wouldn't be until late fall, October maybe, before the Trumps figure out they couldn't win and then decided to blame the party or conservatives for not supporting him enough (which of course isn't the reason he's losing or will lose). Looks like we won't make it out of March! heh.....
wait a second, there......

Reactions: Atrain7732
It's almost like it was predicted. Heh.

And you ain't seen nothing yet. The media plays favorites, naturally - always has. I doubt we've ever seen the likes of what they intend to do to Trump in the next 6 months. The goal will be to make him radioactive. I suspect they will succeed.
memory lane!

"You're telling me you want to meet your father in that Bill Clinton rape shirt??? Here's a fresh new dress shirt out of the packaging."

CulH9gkUEAAjegO.jpg

Will Bill provide a DNA test to prove that the young man isn't his biological son?

Spitting image.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rex Kwon Do
This is your problem - you think something like this actually MATTERS! Who cares? There was plenty of information out there about Obama being born outside the U.S. http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/birthers/booklet.asp
Meanwhile, you'll blindly support Hillary knowing all of the things she's actually DONE wrong. Doesn't it concern you about the 30000 deleted emails? Lying under oath? Destroying 11 phones when she said she had 1? Benghazi? Her plan to allow 5x as many refugees into the US without being able to properly vet them? Unreal. Let's worry about calling someone fat or questioning where Obama was born.

Reactions: FusterCluck
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT