POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Who would have thought back on March 16, 2015 when Huma said, "She knows Loretta. Not an extremely close relationship and don't remember the last time they connected," and they opted to do a tweet rather than send out something more personal, that a year later the Clinton and Lynch families would be so close they'd be holding up private jets at the airport just so they could get together to discuss grandkids.

I'd appreciate it if O'Keefe and Project Veritas sat this one out.

Him getting involved is a gift for Clinton and the media.

They can conflate all the leaks and question his credibility, as opposed to addressing wikileaks which has a track record of being credible, and has been acknowledged as credible by Clinton.

Reactions: bigblueinsanity
A Turk with a sense of humor or realism has marked out future "Turkish Europe" on a map

I've been harping on this on these forums evertyime Islamophobia or whatever threads were started... and i get called an apologist or made fun of for caring about Turkish politics.

I'm telling you, American liberalism has quite possibly become the greatest threat to western civilization since Genghiz Khan.

Also..

You guys fail Russian 101... You never take what they do at face value; there's a reason why they have so many chess grandmasters and never send Athletes to the Olympics without a healthy dose of cheating. Podesta isnt as stupid as he sounds, he's playing the voting public for the fools they are.

It simply amazes me that the Hillary supporters on this site, those that are having the ongoing debates with the rest of us, will still support her given what they know. The stuff posted by moe schmoe about Germany is true and it's coming our way people. I've been to Germany more than 50 times and seen it first hand - first with the Turks and now with the rest. Hillary and the idiots on the left will allow the refugees from the Middle East to infiltrate our once great land and it will be awful. She publicly stated she has a dream of open borders in the Americas... If this stuff doesn't shake you to your core, just look at all of the other corruption. Unreal.
SHE DOES NOT CARE ABOUT COMMON AMERICANS. SHE WILL NOT DO ANYTHING GOOD FOR US.

lol, "Bill Clinton's black son".

We seriously need Maury to moderate the next debate.

I'm telling you, American liberalism has quite possibly become the greatest threat to western civilization since Genghiz Khan.

If true, which I think as well, we are screwed as there is zero accountability from within the Dem party or media as their absolute support of a corrupt POS like HRC clearly shows.

lol, "Bill Clinton's black son".

We seriously need Maury to moderate the next debate.
If there was a video tape of Bill raping 4 prostitutes and one lived to deliver that son and there were letters from HRC threatening to have her killed the story in the NYT would be around the dangers of prostitution and questioning why she did not have access to an abortion clinic for free.

Reactions: Mojocat
What are the odds O'Keefe's video of someone "inside the Clinton campaign" is anyone that has ever met Clinton? 1,000,000 to 1?

Anyone above a random college student wearing an "I'm with her" T-shirt? 150 to 1?

Reactions: moe_schmoe
Assange throwing out the one dump per week for the next 10 weeks playbook?

Seems like he's hinting at releasing small batches more often instead of mass weekly dumps to make it easier to comb through & absorb all the info, allowing for maximum damage.

Reactions: bigblueinsanity
You think O'Keefe has an impact maximizing publishing algorithm named "Stochastic Terminator"?

Please, for the love of God just sit the one out, James.

Yeah, it's funny how the Dems are screaming about how Trump is somehow to blame for the Wiki leaks - accusing him of having ties to Russia/Putin. While hacking is a concern to all, the bigger concern to EVERYONE should be what is being said/done by Hillary and her liberal machine. Actions mean something and her actions are despicable.

Reactions: mdlUK.1
Bubba has had so many sexcapade allegations,the DNC had to have a guide just to keep up with them all.

Here again is a guide to the various claims made about Clinton’s sex life. We will divide the stories into two parts: consensual liaisons admitted by the women in question and allegations of an unwanted sexual encounter.

A guide to the allegations of Bill Clinton's womanizing

Last edited:
I can't believe Trump is breaking out Sarah Palin's signature move and trying to claim it as his own with his "unschackled" bullshit.

I'm Going ROGUE!

Don't care about Sarah Palin but it's hilarious to see the narrative of the left when it came to her and then their claims of "sexism" and "women empowerment" when it's Hillary running.

They do the same to blacks as well. Conservative women, blacks and Latinos don't count; they're not "real" and those previous narratives aren't attached.

In less advanced countries or in a different time, Hillary, her camp and the press would all be destroyed for treason.

Reactions: FusterCluck
Chris Hayes from MSNBC coordinates with Hillary's campaign to help them script answers to his questions.

When he interviews her one on one she pretty much reads from his script verbatim.

Not only does the msm collude with her & give her questions in advance, but they also give her the answers in advance.

You do realize this is not her account right? [roll]

Reactions: Supreme Lord Z
More proof Bernie never had a chance. They were coming up with ideas (getting rid of superdelegates) to throw him a bone to soften his loss & make his supporters think they "won" something as far back as March.

I've lived through many national conventions and have found that it's critical that all delegates, especially those representing losing candidates, emerge from the convention feeling that they have won something, achieved something tangible.

I think this is terribly important especially with people like Bernie's sometimes self-righteous ideologues. We want them to go home happy and enthusiastic in working their asses off for Hillary.

So if we "give" Bernie this in the Convention's rules committee, his people will think they've "won" something from the Party Establishment. And it functionally doesn't make any difference anyway. They win. We don't lose. Everyone is happy.

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/5423

LOL at Podesta.

"Yeah, uh, what am I supposed to say, oh yeah, right, uh, some of those emails may have been altered."

Sadly, that claim (with zero proof or examples of alterations) is going to carry far more weight in the media that the track record of releasing undoctored documents.

You do realize this is not her account right? [roll]

[laughing] No shit, chinless. It's the account of Podesta, colluding with Hayes from MSNBC, coming up with scripted answers to his (Hayes) questions for her (Hillary).

When she (Hillary) goes on air with him (Hayes), she (Hillary) reads his (Hayes) scripted answers from the email word for word.

So, again, the msm didn't just give her (Hillary) the questions in advance, the "reporter" (Hayes) interviewing her (Hillary) even helped script the answers to his (Hayes) questions in advance.

The same Podestra who was caught as a tax evader by the Panama Papers. Some bullshit Clinton Foundation shell company evading taxes in Russia.

Hillary and Podestra- Tax evaders.

If there was a video tape of Bill raping 4 prostitutes and one lived to deliver that son and there were letters from HRC threatening to have her killed the story in the NYT would be around the dangers of prostitution and questioning why she did not have access to an abortion clinic for free.

Rape culture as a result of the trump tapes

LOL at Podesta.

"Yeah, uh, what am I supposed to say, oh yeah, right, uh, some of those emails may have been altered."

Sadly, that claim (with zero proof or examples of alterations) is going to carry far more weight in the media that the track record of releasing undoctored documents.

Frankly I'm surprised it's taken them this long to use this lie.

Reactions: Willy4UK
Hillary carrying Utah...think about that for a second. And we have rednecks on this thread constantly telling us that DT is going to win.

Also, don't be surprised if Georgia is in play now as well.

Hillary ain't winning Utah, you know it, I know it, and whomever put these poll numbers up knows it.

Reactions: FusterCluck
With the LDS being leaked as a shady organization. It's no surprise that the Clinton Foundations is a running a scam with the LDS which explains the Utah lead.

It's rigged.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT