POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Surprised it ever saw the light of day honestly. I guess what's the harm now since he's on his way out.

Bills groping video and obamas boner both sat on for decades by msm. Who knows what else they have but are hiding.

Why not? What's been the repercussions?

Lol geez. But......puzzy!

Holy shit.

I don't understand what that email is trying to say or imply. Need some help

Its HRCs campaign manager saying the Iran deal will cause a nuclear war. Basically everyones worst fears about it are confirmed.

podesta is receiving an email, by somebody telling him that the Iran deal WILL LEAD to nuclear war, and apparently soon enough that the next generation will experience it (have to clean it up). Podesta's "YEP" is an indication that the current head of the Hillary Clinton campaign agrees with this . . . also John Podesta agrees that the Iran deal appeases on a level not seen since Chamberlain turned a blind eye to Hilter's go at Czechoslovakia. Yup, yup, yup . . .

So this Iran deal went through with the intentions for Iran to start a nuclear war?

Go ahead, ask us, The Mighty Millenials, to clean up shit. Go on...

Please, Mighty Millenials, this Middle East mess must be cleaned up.

Lmao. Nope.
*fires 30 nukes to Middle East*

The quote in the email appears to be someone quoting senator grassleys comment.
Then the responder says "yup", now what he is agreeing to is anyone's guess. Maybe the comment and maybe something entirely different.

Sure sounds like it. Hillary was part of helping make that deal too.

Basically, a vote for her is a vote for a nuclear war.

Jesus, how does she have any supporters?

Because they're stupid, weak-minded, don't research anything that the media doesn't spoon feed them, they only regurgitate headlines, never listen to an opposing thought (discount everything in disagreement as "Faux News", etc. They're sheep. They're the easiest to manipulate. This election is further proof.

Reactions: Willy4UK
So this Iran deal went through with the intentions for Iran to start a nuclear war?

It has certainly gone through to give the Iranians the ability to achieve nuclear weapons (intentionally? unintentionally? who knows?). I could offer a short lecture on this but I won't. Invite you to do some self-guided reading on how easy it is to make a nuclear weapon after you have two things: (1) large enrichment capabilities and (2) a nuclear reactor. Iran now has both. Normally, not just any reactor will do, and much of what has been done in the past has never confirmed that Iran's reactors could not be used to extract plutonium. You see, the U-238 isotope, when exposed to a nuclear fission cycle, does the same thing that other uranium isotopes will do: absorb a neutron into it's nucleus, and increase it's atomic mass by 1, become U-239, also known as plutonium. So no, you don't have to enrich uranium to weapons grade to make a bomb out of it (Iran's enrichment facility cannot enrich that high so everybody - fools - says "great, we're safe!"). You just have to enrich it (1) high enough to produce enough for a reactor cycle, and (2) to extract and isolate enough of the isotope U-238 after long exposure to the fission process.

If you were to do much reading about what the UN has done going back to the early 2000s, much of their efforts concentrated on determining that the Iranians did not or would not have the facilities to separate plutonium after fuel removed from reactors. This requires an irradiation process. However, that effort alone is enough to tell you that the UN would have been convinced that the Iranian reactor designs would have been either suitable for plutonium production or suitable for modification to that purpose. Fact is, plutonium is a natural by-product of the nuclear fission process, as all spent nuclear fuel from any conventional nuclear reactor will have probably around .8 or .9% Pu-239 in it. The world is very unsafe if Iran has the ability to separate plutonium.

I suppose I did give a short lecture. Sorry about that. And that's all I'm going to say on the subject, other than to note this describes the basic process the Israeli's used to "get the bomb."

If you're talking about the kid whose mom was a prostitute, who said she banged him behind some bushes on his jogging route, yes.

You do know that the "dna test" was performed by a magazine linked to the clintons?

Still, a non starter but weve seen just how truthful they are.

It has certainly gone through to give the Iranians the ability to achieve nuclear weapons (intentionally? unintentionally? who knows?). I could offer a short lecture on this but I won't. Invite you to do some self-guided reading on how easy it is to make a nuclear weapon after you have two things: (1) large enrichment capabilities and (2) a nuclear reactor. Iran now has both. Normally, not just any reactor will do, and much of what has been done in the past has never confirmed that Iran's reactors could not be used to extract plutonium. You see, the U-238 isotope, when exposed to a nuclear fission cycle, does the same thing that other uranium isotopes will do: absorb a neutron into it's nucleus, and increase it's atomic mass by 1, become U-239, also known as plutonium. So no, you don't have to enrich uranium to weapons grade to make a bomb out of it (Iran's enrichment facility cannot enrich that high so everybody - fools - says "great, we're safe!"). You just have to enrich it (1) high enough to produce enough for a reactor cycle, and (2) to extract and isolate enough of the isotope U-238 after long exposure to the fission process.

If you were to do much reading about what the UN has done going back to the early 2000s, much of their efforts concentrated on determining that the Iranians did not or would not have the facilities to separate plutonium after fuel removed from reactors. This requires an irradiation process. However, that effort alone is enough to tell you that the UN would have been convinced that the Iranian reactor designs would have been either suitable for plutonium production or suitable for modification to that purpose. Fact is, plutonium is a natural by-product of the nuclear fission process, as all spent nuclear fuel from any conventional nuclear reactor will have probably around .8 or .9% Pu-239 in it. The world is very unsafe if Iran has the ability to separate plutonium.

I suppose I did give a short lecture. Sorry about that. And that's all I'm going to say on the subject, other than to note this describes the basic process the Israeli's used to "get the bomb."

No, that was great stuff. Appreciate the info

There are low info voters on both sides but not to the extent of Dems. They intentionally keep people poor, stupid and distracted to achieve this.

It's why they want the third world here and are willing to endanger everyone. It's so they get millions of more idiots that will be incapable of understanding anything & become votes.

I stand by my statement that Dems are pure evil.

No, that was great stuff. Appreciate the info

You're welcome . . . and as soon as the American people were being fed the "comfort" message that the Natanz enrichment facility would never have the ability to enrich high enough for weapons-making purposes, THAT is when the big red flag was up.

You're welcome . . . and as soon as the American people were being fed the "comfort" message that the Natanz enrichment facility would never have the ability to enrich high enough for weapons-making purposes, THAT is when the big red flag was up.

"Yup"

Reactions: KopiKat
Here is the thing though, really.

At this point we have given Iran freedom to produce nukes and we sold Russia uranium and you know they have them.

Now if those people have a nuclear war over there and we stay out of the way then technically it could end well for us.

But we actually have to have some one stay out of the way!

Why we would burn both ends toward the middle is odd, but certainly not something I'd put past these idiots as they are doing the same damn thing within our own country.

Iran backed rebels fired again on a US Navy destroyer off the coast of Yemen. Thats 2 times in one week.

No comments from Obama or Kerry. Won't be talked about at all in the media.

Disgusting.

That used to be called an act of war.

Reactions: moe_schmoe
Plane crash? Isn't terrorism. Evidently he was a scared kid being pressured into being a pilot by his family, except for he didn't want to fly.

He was physically fighting the instructor not to have control of the plane b/c he was so afraid, but then for reasons unknown he freaks out, forcibly takes control of the plane from the pilot & then purposely crashes. That's their story so far.

Reactions: bigblueinsanity
The continued story of Trumps questioning of where Obama was born is typical media hype and spin. You know the info was out there about Obama being born overseas yet you and the liberals don't care. You'd rather keep bringing it up and deflect from all of the corruption of Hillary. You never answered the question. Does what he said really matter and doesn't all of the stuff Hillary has done not concern you?
How stupid are you?
There were rumors that were answered time and time again. From the Republican state official in Hawaii, to birth announcements in the Honolulu newspapers stating the place of birth... Nothing has changed between 2011 when Trump was given the official long form birth certificate. Why then continue to give life to those rumors? Why continue to make comments about something he knew to be untrue?

Being liberal or conservative has nothing to do with looking at the evidence and making a rational decision as to where the truth lies. I guess you think that there was a conspiracy from birth that Obama would run for POTUS so they saw the need to conspire with the hospital that submitted the birth announcements to the Honolulu newspaper 50+ years ago?

Why does it matter that Hillary lied if it is ok for Trump to do so?

I have many concerns about Hillary but they pale in comparison to those about Trump.

Members of FBI & DOJ aren't very pleased & feel Clinton should have been charged. You knew there just had to be a few. Looks like they're starting speak out.
So, what about those FBI & DOJ members who think it was the right decision?
There are several thousand people that work for those agencies. The likelihood that some are partisan hacks is pretty damn high. Those members likely have no more insight into the issue than do you or me.

Reactions: Supreme Lord Z
Wrong again Fuzz. Hillary is the birther creator. Thanks for playing though
Willy, even if that is true Hillary pretty quickly dropped the issue and never did she go public and use the issue, feed life to the issue for years after it was known to be false.

Sorry, if I make something, throw it away and you go pull it out of the trash...it's now yours'. You own it.

Reactions: Supreme Lord Z
Willy, even if that is true Hillary pretty quickly dropped the issue and never did she go public and use the issue, feed life to the issue for years after it was known to be false.

Sorry, if I make something, throw it away and you go pull it out of the trash...it's now yours'. You own it.

Of course she would drop the issue. She has egg on her face. Pretty sure that I'd do the same thing.

And how's the old saying go. One man's trash is another's treasure.

The "Clinton Kid" thing comes around every 8-10 years, like a comet.

I want to petition Bill Clinton to take a paternity test using blood pricked off the top of his index finger and a hair sample in a room collected by a non-bias, non Clinton Foundation ties to prove that he is Black Bill's son.

podesta is receiving an email, by somebody telling him that the Iran deal WILL LEAD to nuclear war, and apparently soon enough that the next generation will experience it (have to clean it up). Podesta's "YEP" is an indication that the current head of the Hillary Clinton campaign agrees with this . . . also John Podesta agrees that the Iran deal appeases on a level not seen since Chamberlain turned a blind eye to Hilter's go at Czechoslovakia. Yup, yup, yup . . .
Wrong, if you looked you would see that all is in quotes meaning that it is being relayed as what someone else said. #punctuationMatters

Anyone with a brain cell could see the Iran deal was terrible and would result in them gaining nuclear weapons.

So.....whyd we do it? That's the real question

Reactions: wkycatfan
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT