POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Obviously quite a few people including most of the GOP establishment and a majority of the American people who will not be voting for Trump.
The continued story of Trumps questioning of where Obama was born is typical media hype and spin. You know the info was out there about Obama being born overseas yet you and the liberals don't care. You'd rather keep bringing it up and deflect from all of the corruption of Hillary. You never answered the question. Does what he said really matter and doesn't all of the stuff Hillary has done not concern you?

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/6391

CulXosIWgAA96qj.jpg

Wait, is that saying that Hilldawg had 55K emails? If we keep hearing about the 33K emails, then where are the other 22K emails?

This pisses me off to no end. How can anyone defend this? Not even the guys statement that is mirror image of Donald's, but watch until after that about how this guy catches people doing voting registration completely committing felonies and being discriminatory toward Republicans

I can't recall the press being so open about their bias. I mean, above, you have a CNN editor asking people on twitter for dirt on Trump while not saying an effing word about the Podesta Emails/Clinton Foundation corruption.

Guess how much my leftist co-workers and acquaintances know about all of this? A BIG FAT ZERO! ZEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERO!

They're not the most educated or enlightened like they claim, they are straight up ignorant. They are simply sheep.

Last edited:
Reactions: MrLair
wait a second, there......

Most everyone knew he never had a chance. But neither did any other GOP candidate. With the current msm climate, Abraham Lincoln wouldn't be able to win.

Everybody, take your feet off the gas pedals.

I've read that email 15 times and have no idea what the hell they're saying.

Probably quoting movies again. Or something

Wait, is that saying that Hilldawg had 55K emails? If we keep hearing about the 33K emails, then where are the other 22K emails?

it is a curious number, considering the nature of how massive numbers of emails would multiply themselves when sent to other sources (servers), and how a number of, say 11k would achieve both through such electronic processes. Perhaps they are more than happy for everybody to accept they deleted 33k, to believe that all of them are gone, and laughing because they still have dual electronic copies of the actual critical number.

Reactions: Willy4UK
it is a curious number, considering the nature of how massive numbers of emails would multiply themselves when sent to other sources (servers), and how a number of, say 11k would achieve both through such electronic processes. Perhaps they are more than happy for everybody to accept they deleted 33k, to believe that all of them are gone, and laughing because they still have dual electronic copies of the actual critical number.

I agree Kopi

Not only that, but if you click link you'll see the entire email chain. A couple of the emails were sent from @hrcoffice.com, which was the address of Hillary's private email server.

So, whomever hacked these emails also knew the address of her personal unsecured server, which we all know was loaded with confidential information.

thought the email number was 60K. she & her crack legal team (covered with immunities) decided 30K were government, the other 30K were strictly personal & were given the infamous "acid bath".

Not only that, but if you click link you'll see the entire email chain. A couple of the emails were sent from @hrcoffice.com, which was the address of Hillary's private email server.

So, whomever hacked these emails also knew the address of her personal unsecured server, which we all know was loaded with confidential information.

She wasn't hacked. Hillary told us so.

Honestly, I think this was a backdoor way to give government secrets to cgi donors. If it's "hacked", they claim cyber terrorism. No way anyone like her was THIS careless.

thought the email number was 60K. she & her crack legal team (covered with immunities) decided 30K were government, the other 30K were strictly personal & were given the infamous "acid bath".

NBC said that's false. So it must be. Right?

So, according to the Obama erection video, dude leans a little more to the right than originally thought... amirite?

Rush said CNN admits to having the Presidential erection footage since Barry was still a Senator... they've just been sitting on it. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Reactions: moe_schmoe
Why the shit are these people putting this stuff in emails? I cannot comprehend. At all.

It's really hard to believe, and that helps the "oh this stuff is fake" narrative from MSM.

If I worked on Clinton's staff I'd put everything in email.

"Just to confirm, the conversation we just had resulted in you telling me to delete 30,000 emails correct? Just wanted to verify before deleting the emails."

Then I'd print paper copies and store them with my will.

Reactions: Bill Derington
Another thing the 55k email points out is more undeniable proof that Hillary lied. Remember, she assured us all that she did not send or receive classified info on her home server.

Well, in that email Mook clearly says just the Libya ones or all of them. If that server contained emails concerning Libya, there's damn near 100% chance those emails were highly classified.

Reactions: bigblueinsanity
Another thing the 55k email points out is more undeniable proof that Hillary lied. Remember, she assured us all that she did not send or receive classified info on her home server.

Well, in that email Mook clearly says just the Libya ones or all of them. If that server contained emails concerning Libya, there's damn near 100% chance those emails were highly classified.
Forget about it Moe. You and I know she lied. The lefties on this board and the MSM know she lied. But they don't care.

And there are more dims than republicans. And the lib/dims are expert at getting out the vote. Dead or alive.

Reactions: moe_schmoe
I've read that email 15 times and have no idea what the hell they're saying.
Which is the general problem with Hillary's acts of corruption/crime: it requires explanation, meaning there's some nuance, which means of course she and her surrogates will always have plenty of opportunity to muddy things up, minimize them, explain them away. So the average voter at the end is thinking "well, it smells funny, and politicians are known crooks, and Hillary in particular isn't trustworthy....Still, a lot going on there. I can't tell."

Contra Trump: charges of bigotry and recordings of "Grab them by the puzzy" are easily and immediately digestible...,

Will Bill provide a DNA test to prove that the young man isn't his biological son?

Spitting image.
They compared the DNA sample Bill submitted in the Paula Jones lawsuit with the kids DNA back in '98. They are not related. But I understand why Republicans bring this issue up, given that things look so bleak.

Reactions: Supreme Lord Z
So, according to the Obama erection video, dude leans a little more to the right than originally thought... amirite?

Rush said CNN admits to having the Presidential erection footage since Barry was still a Senator... they've just been sitting on it. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Surprised it ever saw the light of day honestly. I guess what's the harm now since he's on his way out.

Bills groping video and obamas boner both sat on for decades by msm. Who knows what else they have but are hiding.

Why the shit are these people putting this stuff in emails? I cannot comprehend. At all.

It's really hard to believe, and that helps the "oh this stuff is fake" narrative from MSM.

Why not? What's been the repercussions?

Lol geez. But......puzzy!

Reactions: screwduke1
They compared the DNA sample Bill submitted in the Paula Jones lawsuit with the kids DNA back in '98. They are not related. But I understand why Republicans bring this issue up, given that things look so bleak.

This the same kid?
I'd double check Bill's DNA. Bill most likely pulled a Dr Schneeberger.

I feel pretty good about the fact that my generation of millenials will nuke *something*. Idk what. It could be the Wal Marts. Idgaf. We will nuke something. Just way too much rage, and that makes me happy. I mean wtf is the point? Eat Arby's!

I feel pretty good about the fact that my generation of millenials will nuke *something*. Idk what. It could be the Wal Marts. Idgaf. We will nuke something. Just way too much rage, and that makes me happy. I mean wtf is the point? Eat Arby's!

Hopefully it will be a big group in their safe space.

Reactions: Mashburned
I don't understand what that email is trying to say or imply. Need some help

podesta is receiving an email, by somebody telling him that the Iran deal WILL LEAD to nuclear war, and apparently soon enough that the next generation will experience it (have to clean it up). Podesta's "YEP" is an indication that the current head of the Hillary Clinton campaign agrees with this . . . also John Podesta agrees that the Iran deal appeases on a level not seen since Chamberlain turned a blind eye to Hilter's go at Czechoslovakia. Yup, yup, yup . . .

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT