POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
No, it's bad when your 20. When you're 60 it's disgusting. Acting like a juvenile adolescent has never been a becoming trait for adults.
And again, why are you worried about the Democrats making it an issue? Its the Republicans who are jumping the sinking ship.

but not disgusting when Bill did it, does it. has always done it. gotcha

No, it's bad when your 20. When you're 60 it's disgusting. Acting like a juvenile adolescent has never been a becoming trait for adults.
And again, why are you worried about the Democrats making it an issue? Its the Republicans who are jumping the sinking ship.

So what is when you are 50 and shoving a cigar up an intern's vagina and then smoking it?

there is SOME physical similarity. The puffy under-eyes and cheekiness. Overall skull shape is somewhat similar. Yet for anyone who has seen photos of Dan Williams' mother it is clear she is also of some white parenting along the way. Mr. Williams could do more that just make post on a Twitter page to promote his case. He could participate with commercially available services such as Ancestry DNA and publish results to show the ratio of ancestry change between himself and his mother. If the amount of African ancestry from his mother is not cut approximately in 1/2, then nobody would believe Bill Clinton is his father. Surely I am not the first person to think of this, and certainly somebody has proposed the idea to him already. Why has he not done it?

Here is mom and son:

1clinton.jpg

Reactions: bigblueinsanity
I'm 30 and I bet fuzz would cry if he heard the banter on a golf trip or night out with friends away from the wives.

I'd imagine the bullshitting won't clean up over the next 30 years.

I just thought all guys were like that. Is that not the case?

I already know I'll never be able to run for office simply from my gmail account.

Reactions: mdlUK.1
PHOENIX (AP) - Federal prosecutors say they will file criminal contempt-of-court charges against Sheriff Joe Arpaio for disobeying orders to stop his immigration patrols.

The announcement in federal court Tuesday sets in motion criminal proceedings against the sheriff just as he seeks a seventh term in office.

1. The "Clinton Years" were good. I think you'd have a pretty hard time denying that fact.
2. Any lying and sexual assaulting Bill did, if he is wrong and should be disqualified because of it...how do you accept it from Trump?

I don't accept it from Trump---don't like him either. I just hate the double standard.....it's perfectly OK for the Dems to latch on to any perceived success Bill may or may not have but take no responsibility for his glaring flaws and weaknesses. And for Hillary to so arrogantly call Trump on his flaws but then stand by Bill AND damn near crucify Bill's victims is simply beyond my comprehension.

For all of the advances and accomplishments women have fought so hard for, this bitch ascends into the Presidency on her husbands coattails---a husband that represents one of the most vile sexual predators in a position of power you will ever find. But yet, she'll represent the face of women's rights from this day forward. It's a travesty.

When you think about it, the GOP is gonna turn out to be just like every other business venture Trump's driven off a cliff: The Donald will get rich off of the collapse and enjoy unlimited publicity while all of his partners are left holding the bag.

Reince. Christie. Pence. Likely Ryan. They're all dead (politically). They put in all of the investment and will suffer all of the losses, meanwhile Trump rides off into the sunset with a mountain of cash.

Borges will do a hell of a better job than Reince.

Trump will be riding off to setup his new TV station that swoops up a combination of Faux News castoffs and Alex Jones' nutcases. They'll create their own little universe just like Faux did and in that little bubble they will live completely untethered from facts, logic, or reason. A glorified Dungeons and Dragons game where these lunatics will hopefully spend the rest of their lives.

PHOENIX (AP) - Federal prosecutors say they will file criminal contempt-of-court charges against Sheriff Joe Arpaio for disobeying orders to stop his immigration patrols.

The announcement in federal court Tuesday sets in motion criminal proceedings against the sheriff just as he seeks a seventh term in office.
Yet Hillary skates free.

Watching the right wingnuts whine about the decline of journalism is hilarious considering they don't fart without checking with Breitbart and Faux News first.

What they're actually doing is begging for the media to save them from yet another embarrassing loss that could easily have been a resounding win if they hadn't so completely become detached from facts, logic, and reason that they could no longer even pick a legitimate presidential candidate.

Here is mom and son:

1clinton.jpg

Actually, I don't know if his mom is still living, so my previous suggestion could be moot. Deleted the post a few minutes after I had put it up, but apparently not before you had replied. Decided that I didn't want to give folks the idea of how Ancestry DNA could be used for general suspicion confirmation purposes - could cause unnecessary rifts and I didn't want to be the cause for that.

WikiLeaksVerified account‏@wikileaks
Journalism is at an end if press let the Clinton campaign endlessly get away with dodging questions using "we were hacked" on every issue.
It'd similarly be at an end if "journalism" involved simply regurgitating screencaps without access to the primary sources.

The people posting all of these screencaps wouldn't trust them if they were from MoveOn.org and pertained to conservative figures.

Facts, logic and reasoning...indeed. 80+% support from convicted felons and roughly 70% from those that failed to graduate HS. And sell out for this POS:

Far from chiding Goldman Sachs for obstructing Democratic proposals for financial reform, Clinton appeared to sympathize with the giant investment bank. At a Goldman Sachs Alternative Investments Symposium in October 2013, Clinton almost apologized for the Dodd-Frank reform bill, explaining that it had to pass “for political reasons,” because “if you were an elected member of Congress and people in your constituency were losing jobs and shutting businesses and everybody in the press is saying it’s all the fault of Wall Street, you can’t sit idly by and do nothing.”

Clinton added, “And I think the jury is still out on that because it was very difficult to sort of sort through it all.”

It'd similarly be at an end if "journalism" involved simply regurgitating screencaps without access to the primary sources.

The people posting all of these screencaps wouldn't trust them if they were from MoveOn.org and pertained to conservative figures.

1. Wikileaks has far more integrity than the Clinton campaign.

2. Clinton already confirmed the authenticity of at least one of the emails

But there would be an avalanche in all media outlets if some liberal org that leaked similar material of actual emails. It would be a suffocation rather than a yawn. Perception or facts, either way it is universally one-sided.

But hey, at least Billy Bush got some accountability.

The anti-science, anti-media, anti-government, anti-intelligence crowd screaming for people to trust hacked wikileaks documents is deliciously ironic.

Every legitimate scientific institution on earth = bullshit. don't believe a word of it.

Hacked Russian Wikileaks from proven sources that are trying to tamper with the US election = gold standard. throw away the bible and have everyone place their hand on these documents and swear to tell the truth before testifying.

So how does Warren and Sanders sell themselves as reformers after whoring themselves out for Clinton? Good thing they get to hide for those types of questions.

Reactions: KyFaninNC
1. Wikileaks has far more integrity than the Clinton campaign.

2. Clinton already confirmed the authenticity of at least one of the emails
And I don't disagree with either of those points. Several emails have already gained traction on CNN and the NYT but plenty of others were debunked quite swiftly.

If people want an investigation, do it thru legal and open means. Not through something as inherently flawed (and likely fraudulent) as Wikileaks. Assange is wrong more often than he's right and he is, at his core, a publicity whore....not a journalist or white knight.

Just ask any of your compatriots who stayed up until 4AM last week for a tall glass of Ovaltine.

CNN tweeted that wiki had released emails at 10am and has not posted anything else on the topic, no specifics at all or commentary. There are dozens of anti Trump ones though. Peruse their feed and take note..

https://twitter.com/CNN

The anti-science, anti-media, anti-government, anti-intelligence crowd screaming for people to trust hacked wikileaks documents is deliciously ironic.

Every legitimate scientific institution on earth = bullshit. don't believe a word of it.

Hacked Russian Wikileaks from proven sources that are trying to tamper with the US election = gold standard. throw away the bible and have everyone place their hand on these documents and swear to tell the truth before testifying.

It's deliciously ironic the anti-war left who would never stop talking about the WMD lie, now bangs the war drum against Russia over of a bunch of leaked emails with unknown origin from a source you used to put on a pedestal.

If there is concrete evidence these emails were hacked by Russia with intent to alter the election, why isn't the CIA / FBI / NSA / DOD / whoever on TV trying to make the case for war right now?

I have a strange radical idea. Instead of worrying about the entire world, the media, the government, everything... plotting against a small group of bible nuts in the US and their political candidate, why not simply pick a normal human being as your nominee? That too much to ask?

I'm sure CNN and NYT has all hands on deck scrubbing those docs for stories. Shew...
One of those is the very outlet that blew open the email server scandal, no? And if Trump shut up for one GD week, maybe people actually COULD hear what was trickling out from Assange.

Reactions: AustinTXCat
One of those is the very outlet that blew open the email server scandal, no? And if Trump shut up for one GD week, maybe people actually COULD hear what was trickling out from Assange.
riiiiight. they have no choice on what to cover and how much. Because journOlism is covering what is important. If you read those feeds and grade their fairness above a 2 on a scale to 10 you have an agenda.

They were used to be the favorable outlet to release the story. You are too well read to not know how the game works.

Reactions: screwduke1
We can't cover possible federal crimes by leaders or a blatant rigged system because Trump made a crude remark 11 years ago. We have no choice.

That is the argument.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT