POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
yeah fuzz nor others will address what those women have said specifically about HRC's role in assassinating their character when they spoke up.

Fuzz indirectly raped those women too by ignoring their pleas for help.

But wait there's more!!!

Blah blah blah free birth control. blah blah women rights blah....

Bill Clinton rape...*crickets*

What a bunch of hypocrites.

Fuzz indirectly raped those women too by ignoring their pleas for help.

But wait there's more!!!

Blah blah blah free birth control. blah blah women rights blah....

Bill Clinton rape...*crickets*

What a bunch of hypocrites.
cowards...and in Z's case likely a micropenis. Those big tough adjectives are a cry from shame.

Last edited:
Why would a thriving and the most successful nation take on a group who will not assimilate, cannot contribute, does not share our values or traditions and has been taught to hate the west? It's like a dog welcoming fleas. It would be like your house taking in a ton of people who will not pay rent then try to tell you how to run your house, your school, your kids, etc.

Its strictly financial. That's all.

Very easy to see why they would be concerned. They'd lose the Latino vote and couldn't call him a racist like they do with everyone else.

And he's young.

Rubio would've lost. The Hispanics here don't even like him. The guy has a 50% attendance in the Florida Senate. He never works. He has nothing note-worthy in his time, but he did get Olympians to be tax exempted from winning all those gold medals. So he has that going for him. He's literally the worse candidate I have seen the Republican prop up.

Reactions: bigblueinsanity
Very easy to see why they would be concerned. They'd lose the Latino vote and couldn't call him a racist like they do with everyone else.

And he's young.

He would've started well, then it would've hit the fan. You can't have a choir boy persona anymore, because no one is a choir boy and eventually it all comes out.

Plus he had zero substance. Zero. His brain stumbles and water drinking would've been lampooned to no end by the msm.

Finally don't count out the fact they couldn't make him out to be racist. Donald Trump was given awards and recognition by Jesse jackson, had don king campaign for him; and still carried a racist label thanks to the msm

Demographically and stylistically Rubio was the best choice for the Republicans this cycle. Even if he lost he makes inroads into the Latino community for the Republicans but instead they've alienated themselves from pretty much the entire planet.

Great job, if you're working hard to be the dumbest political party in history, which they are. Overwhelmingly.

Rubio would've lost. The Hispanics here don't even like him. The guy has a 50% attendance in the Florida Senate. He never works. He has nothing note-worthy in his time, but he did get Olympians to be tax exempted from winning all those gold medals. So he has that going for him. He's literally the worse candidate I have seen the Republican prop up.

Oh, he would have lost and got smoked in the debate. I'm just saying I know why they would be afraid. Dems like to play the race card 24/7 and would have had issues with that.

Bill Clinton isn't running for office and when he was in office the GOP constantly tried to make his womanizing an issue. That said, it's kind of like comparing driving drunk 30-40 yrs ago vs doing so today. 30 yrs ago a cop was just as likely to give you a ride home as to haul you in for drunk driving. Hell, I recall getting pulled over the summer before my freshman year in college with a car full of buddies a couple of miles outside of town. We were all under age. The cop made us pour out our liquor and he took my keys. Said he would drop them in the mailbox at my home and he did. Social norms do change.

Lots of crude talk about what guys would like to do to women...but that all ended by the time we were out of college. If you're 18-20 years old talking like that...yeah, that's crude, immature guys talking. When it's a 60 yr old man...it's being a pervert.

Hillary Clinton enabled Bill by attempting to destroy the credibility of the women who accused Bill of sexual assault. She called them all nuts and sluts even though she knew they were telling the truth. She tried to do the same with Monica until the stain that Bill blew on her dress stopped their lies. Also Paula Jones got an $800k settlement because her story was true as well. So Bill's sex scandals are fair game thanks to Hillary trying to discredit/threaten her husband's victims.

Finally don't count out the fact they couldn't make him out to be racist. Donald Trump was given awards and recognition by Jesse jackson, had don king campaign for him; and still carried a racist label thanks to the msm
Keen insight. The way the MSM just opened Trump's mouth up and inserted all those words. As soon as he got off the escalator and announced as a matter of fact.

Weird how the MSM can do that?

Agree that Rubio proved he isn't really ready for something like this. But the Hillary camp feared him most.

everyone on this thread knows you are no fan of his Willy. But the ease at which he breezed back into reelection for his Senate seat just weeks ago against huge outside money & a handpicked moderate Dem opponent to what last I heard was a solid lead shows that he will be more than viable nationally in the future.

Reactions: jamo0001
Bill Clinton isn't running for office and when he was in office the GOP constantly tried to make his womanizing an issue. That said, it's kind of like comparing driving drunk 30-40 yrs ago vs doing so today. 30 yrs ago a cop was just as likely to give you a ride home as to haul you in for drunk driving. Hell, I recall getting pulled over the summer before my freshman year in college with a car full of buddies a couple of miles outside of town. We were all under age. The cop made us pour out our liquor and he took my keys. Said he would drop them in the mailbox at my home and he did. Social norms do change.

Lots of crude talk about what guys would like to do to women...but that all ended by the time we were out of college. If you're 18-20 years old talking like that...yeah, that's crude, immature guys talking. When it's a 60 yr old man...it's being a pervert.

So now it's only bad because Trump was 60 years old? You creeps keep moving the bar.

Damn, I wish Al would have run again. One of my very favorite candidates. A visionary. The history books will look upon him very kindly.

read an article on trump that made me think. it is interesting that the man has this much traction with his own party not supporting him. kind of ridiculous when you think about it.
I agree. The dogged fanboyness of "conservative" Trump supporters is utterly ridiculous when you think about it.

Trump needs to invite this guy to the next debate. He claims to be Bill's love child by an Arkansas prostitute whom Bubba used to frequent. Hillary would likely stroke out on stage. America's "first black president" won't acknowledge his black son.

http://www.infowars.com/banished-the-untold-story-of-danney-williams-search-for-his-father/

101116danneybillclinton.jpg

I agree. The dogged fanboyness of "conservative" Trump supporters is utterly ridiculous when you think about it.
maybe, but i'm interpreting this as him having the mindshare of the populous but not the politicians. i'm no trump fan and neither a republican nor democrat. those are the lenses that i'm viewing this through.

Al is laying down the climate change knowledge in this appearance with Hillary. More like a victory lap, actually. Makes me feel good that he will be featured prominently in Hillary's cabinet.

Keen insight. The way the MSM just opened Trump's mouth up and inserted all those words. As soon as he got off the escalator and announced as a matter of fact.

Weird how the MSM can do that?

Going on 4 months. Still no racist quote. The Mexican half quote is as close as it gets. And that's not half as bad as "super predator" or "hot sauce"

Trump needs to invite this guy to the next debate. He claims to be Bill's love child by an Arkansas prostitute whom Bubba used to frequent. Hillary would likely stroke out on stage. America's "first black president" won't acknowledge his black son.

http://www.infowars.com/banished-the-untold-story-of-danney-williams-search-for-his-father/

101116danneybillclinton.jpg

“I read he doesn’t have long to live and I want to meet him face to face before he dies,” Danney told Newsmax. “I just want to shake his hand and say ‘Hi, Dad,’ before he dies.”

Man that's sad.

Ain't that the truth. Most of these bleeding heart SJWs have never stepped a foot inside a country where Islam is the law. None.
Well, I have been there and lived there. These liberal whiny fart sniffing bleeding heart Bob Ross loving pussies are a joke.
SJWs are the worst people on the planet. They green light terrorists to kill people and are too stupid to realize it. Look at what SJWs have done to Europe. Its a disgrace.

Reactions: YourPublicEnemy
“I read he doesn’t have long to live and I want to meet him face to face before he dies,” Danney told Newsmax. “I just want to shake his hand and say ‘Hi, Dad,’ before he dies.”

Man that's sad.

Bubba at least owes that kid a DNA test after the election. That is the least he could do. The kid isn't looking for money.

I never thought I'd say this but...

The media and Hillary are even more corrupt than the media and Obama were during those campaigns.

Its right up there with Putin and Pravda. Maybe even worse.

STFU fuzz. All we heard until very very recently from the Hillary supporters was how great it was during the "Clinton Years" as she was riding his coattails right into the White House. Now all we hear is how Bill isn't running for office and his lying, impeachment and continuing sexual assaults are no longer relevant.

Which way do you want it? Cause your F'ked either way with those two.
1. The "Clinton Years" were good. I think you'd have a pretty hard time denying that fact.
2. Any lying and sexual assaulting Bill did, if he is wrong and should be disqualified because of it...how do you accept it from Trump?

Reactions: catfaninsc
Is there any doubt there are emails floating around between the Clinton campaign and MSM explaining how they need to peg this email scandal on the Russians to distract from the actual content of the emails? Or have those already come out?

Suddenly the left has morals when it comes to sex.

Who knew?
If you make something an issue, be ready to have it thrown back in your face when it's your side doing it. That said, it's the Republicans leaving Trump that are sinking his ship, Democrats weren't voting for him anyway.

Reactions: jameslee32
If you make something an issue, be ready to have it thrown back in your face when it's your side doing it. That said, it's the Republicans leaving Trump that are sinking his ship, Democrats weren't voting for him anyway.

Have you confirmed the NBC tweet yet? Will you try to avoid manipulation in the future? Did you APOLOGIZE to that poor man who posted the tweet first?

But just like in sports...sometimes its about the match ups.
He's not Hillary and would have given those people who wish they had a better option, a better, more acceptable option. Rubio may have not been people's first choice but he was at least acceptable and didn't have mansions filled with skeletons.

So now it's only bad because Trump was 60 years old? You creeps keep moving the bar.
No, it's bad when your 20. When you're 60 it's disgusting. Acting like a juvenile adolescent has never been a becoming trait for adults.
And again, why are you worried about the Democrats making it an issue? Its the Republicans who are jumping the sinking ship.

But just like in sports...sometimes its about the match ups.
He's not Hillary and would have given those people who wish they had a better option, a better, more acceptable option. Rubio may have not been people's first choice but he was at least acceptable and didn't have mansions filled with skeletons.

don't pretend to like the guy. if he had become the nominee, you and MSM would be destroying everything about him. everyone has skeletons, especially once the media circus gets a hold of something and blows it up.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT