POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Because the bees and pollen are racist to them?
images

The bees look pretty racist to me.

Yeah, I’ve said that for years as there’s no shared values anymore and both sides do not want to live like this with the other. However, the left’s system requires people to blame and steal from and they’d never willingly give that up. It would fall apart on its own.

It's easier to understand how social situations around the world, especially in the Middle East, have devolved over time after seeing what has unfolded in the U.S. in recent years. Several Middle Eastern countries share a common race, religion, climate, and whatever else.

But they fight over sectarian disagreements within the same religion and over traditional geo-political borders, and then one side continuously attempts to blackball or harm the other. This has led to a great deal of violence and it carries over across borders into non-Muslim majority countries like France and Germany.

Even if the U.S. agreed to "peacefully" dissolve, one side would continue to press and talk sh*t about the other short of a socially-enforced gentleman's agreement that punished anybody who spoke out against the other (speech restriction and similar to one-China policy). The flames would continue to be fanned and you might see escalated acts of terrorism across the newly established borders. Other countries would also see fallout between their liberal and conservative factions as population groups follow the lead of the U.S. and seek to separate from each other.

If the U.S. did not agree to peacefully dissolve, then the violence will likely continue to escalate as people feel oppressed, unheard, and encouraged by media. It is also concerning that members of the military are getting involved in social media conflict. The degree of partisan abuse of the military and law enforcement is a buffer that separates our current situation from the Middle East, but it is getting worse with every passing day.

I don't even think I'm going to fill out a bracket this year, completely forgot about selection sunday...thanks Cal

On to baseball, I know there are a lot of Reds fans around here...you guys think the Reds will finish in last this year or second to last?

tenor.png
Well I think last is reserved for Pittsburgh this year. All signs point to them being pathetic. I’m just hoping the Reds are competitive through August so this summer doesn’t suck sports wise. Just need to get through until football season.

Because the negative reaction will solely be from people who aren’t democrats.

The “negative reaction” they’re trying to elicit isn’t ballot box reaction, they are trying to stoke flames they’ve set (literally and figuratively). They want violence.
OK. That makes sense. I just don't buy it.
[/QUOTE]
I told the Director when Trump first got into office.....that it appears that the Dems are trying to funnel this country into a civil war....................I am ready......

Reactions: trueblujr2
Thankfully, I’m still in a “drive when I want to” mode.

But this will definitely sting this summer, when I plan to hit the road for some longer journeys.

It’s pathetic.

Not only do we know the solution, we have previously implemented the solution.

We have taken an unnecessary backward step.
I commute about 22.5 miles each way to work. Fortunately my car is new and averages between 32-33 mpg. So I fill up about once every 8-10 days. Gas is $2.99 in Louisville as of yesterday.

It's easier to understand how social situations around the world, especially in the Middle East, have devolved over time after seeing what has unfolded in the U.S. in recent years. Several Middle Eastern countries share a common race, religion, climate, and whatever else.

But they fight over sectarian disagreements within the same religion and over traditional geo-political borders, and then one side continuously attempts to blackball or harm the other. This has led to a great deal of violence and it carries over across borders into non-Muslim majority countries like France and Germany.

Even if the U.S. agreed to "peacefully" dissolve, one side would continue to press and talk sh*t about the other short of a socially-enforced gentleman's agreement that punished anybody who spoke out against the other (speech restriction and similar to one-China policy). The flames would continue to be fanned and you might see escalated acts of terrorism across the newly established borders. Other countries would also see fallout between their liberal and conservative factions as population groups follow the lead of the U.S. and seek to separate from each other.

If the U.S. did not agree to peacefully dissolve, then the violence will likely continue to escalate as people feel oppressed, unheard, and encouraged by media. It is also concerning that members of the military are getting involved in social media conflict. The degree of partisan abuse of the military and law enforcement is a buffer that separates our current situation from the Middle East, but it is getting worse with every passing day.
Your last two sentences are what really worries me—our military being overtaken by the left.

I commute about 22.5 miles each way to work. Fortunately my car is new and averages between 32-33 mpg. So I fill up about once every 8-10 days. Gas is $2.99 in Louisville as of yesterday.
As I have noted before....I fly racing pigeons........in order to send a bird 200-500 miles you have to train them.......to train them I take them 50-100 miles a day and let them fly home.........I guess I won't be training my birds this year......Thanks Joe........I only waited my whole life to be retired and to be able to train my birds properly.....Thanks Joe......

Well I think last is reserved for Pittsburgh this year. All signs point to them being pathetic. I’m just hoping the Reds are competitive through August so this summer doesn’t suck sports wise. Just need to get through until football season.
I believe the summer Olympics that were cancelled last year are supposed to go on this year. Hopefully.

Splitting the union sounds nice, but within five years the left would beat down the doors wanting in.

It's basically already happened. Liberals flee cesspools like new York and Cali for places like texas and Florida.
Yup. That's why I dont think a divorce would work. Libs would be beating the doors down demanding they be allowed in so they can control the conservative side. Unfortunately I think a conflict is inevitable because I dont see how the divorce would work.

Your last two sentences are what really worries me—our military being overtaken by the left.
It will be the down fall of the military. Last year when I was still working (early in the year) people who cleared post when leaving for whatever reason had to clear my office. There were a very large number of Captains and Majors who were just 6 to12 years into their military careers who were getting out because of the new adherence to social pressures in the Army. They know as well as most who have been in you can't instill discipline with all of the constraints they were putting on them. The Army was also having a hard time keeping Drill Instructors and getting people to want to go to Drill Sergeant School because of the problems. Similarly, the Army was struggling with a shortage of NCO's last year which some attribute to the problems at FT. Hood. Shortages need to be filled and younger solders without enough experience were being promoted to fit the bill. That leads to their inability to handle problems they were not used to handling.

Biden raising taxes for the first time in 30 years...brilliant thinking, ppl trying to get back on their feet after government forced lockdowns so they reward by taking your money

Biden raising taxes for the first time in 30 years...brilliant thinking, ppl trying to get back on their feet after government forced lockdowns so they reward by taking your money

I think the specific term for one fairly new poster here is "bamboozled".

It didn't take nostradamus to see all these handouts had to be funded somehow.

How is it we know/hear the race of the victim(s) but not of the dirt bikers? I guess there's a problem being asian that needs to be called out?

Seriously the white supremacist Trump supporters Anti-Asian crime wave needs to really be called out. Its beginning to really get out of hand...

It will be the down fall of the military. Last year when I was still working (early in the year) people who cleared post when leaving for whatever reason had to clear my office. There were a very large number of Captains and Majors who were just 6 to12 years into their military careers who were getting out because of the new adherence to social pressures in the Army. They know as well as most who have been in you can't instill discipline with all of the constraints they were putting on them. The Army was also having a hard time keeping Drill Instructors and getting people to want to go to Drill Sergeant School because of the problems. Similarly, the Army was struggling with a shortage of NCO's last year which some attribute to the problems at FT. Hood. Shortages need to be filled and younger solders without enough experience were being promoted to fit the bill. That leads to their inability to handle problems they were not used to handling.
I don't know about the rest of the service but the Air Force was forcing people out who were not meeting goals of moving up in rank.......my SIL had trouble with his neck size.......he would have to lose so much weight each year to average out his measurements........it kept him from moving up in rank......this guy was Airman of the year on his base........he was lucky....they gave him full retirement minus 1% for every year less that 20........he went to work for Monoplast (sp) in Frankfort........he moved right to the top.........he would have still been in the AF had they not held him back.......they lost a quality person who works hard..........he was looking for a career in the AF in the AGE group........his specialty was fixing shit that keeps the jets flying..........no being in fighting shape......

Reactions: Gassy_Knowls
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT