How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
EwhK3P2XIAAIt3-

actually Tom cotton looks like the idiot.She’s right everyone has bias. Bias doesn’t have to mean you are against something rather you favor your own ethnicity.
Actually, Vita Gruper (spelling?) said that, what with the country's history of slavery and Jim Crowe laws, all institutions were biased. S/he wasn't speaking in the context of sports teams where one might have a bias in favor of a certain team. She limited the context of her remarks to racial bias.
She sounded and looked like an idiot. The scary part about her is that she presumes everyone guilty of racial bias. Just what we need at the DOJ.
Her DOJ position would put her in a good place to enforce her ideas of defunding police, too. That's an idea I'm sure we can all get behind. Let's all wrap the pigs in blankets and fry, fry, fry them. Isn't that our favorite BLM chant?

actually Tom cotton looks like the idiot.She’s right everyone has bias. Bias doesn’t have to mean you are against something rather you favor your own ethnicity.
Did you watch the clip? Apparently not...she specifically said everyone is racist and white supremacist and then when asked about it she changed her tune. Then he forced her to give up this ridiculous act that all libs do where they base everything on identity. Like saying neera tanden wasn't confirmed bc she was a non white female.

Lol, you all will believe anything, literally anything these maniacs say.

Just like "the filibuster is white supremacist"

*democrats filibuster Tim scott, black republican senator*

"It's different when we do it!"

Or "believe all women"

*Cuomo is horny as hell*

"Yeah well"

Or "cancel this person for something racist they did"

*Northam dresses up like blackface minstrel man*

"Yeah but feelings or something"

Lololololololololol

No it’s BS, pseudoscience created by people who can’t do real science to justify their “careers” and advance a perverse agenda.

It’snot science but a bunk social philosophy and worldview made by and for genuine idiots... otherwise known as Marxists or Communists or social democrats or just democrats in our political system.

It also reconciles their inability to deal with their own racist beliefs, presuming everyone else must be racist too. No, some people aren’t racist and don’t have some sort of internal struggle dealing with biases which Cannot be actuallyidentified. Not once in the lives of many people will the thought occur that I better favor that guy because he’s the same ethnicity

Last edited:
No it’s BS, pseudoscience created by people who can’t do real science to justify their “careers” and advance a perverse agenda.

It’snot science but a bunk social philosophy and worldview made by and for genuine idiots... otherwise known as Marxists or Communists or social democrats or just democrats in our political system.

It also reconciles their inability to deal with their own racist beliefs, presuming everyone else must be racist too. No, some people aren’t racist and don’t have some sort of internal struggle dealing with biases which Cannot be actuallyidentified. Not once in the lives of many people will the thought occur that I better favor that guy because he’s the same ethnicity
Absolutely. This CRT crap makes my blood boil sometimes. Cotton made a fool of her. Still, the last thing I'd want is for her to be at DOJ.

Did you watch the clip? Apparently not...she specifically said everyone is racist and white supremacist and then when asked about it she changed her tune. Then he forced her to give up this ridiculous act that all libs do where they base everything on identity. Like saying neera tanden wasn't confirmed bc she was a non white female.

Lol, you all will believe anything, literally anything these maniacs say.

Just like "the filibuster is white supremacist"

*democrats filibuster Tim scott, black republican senator*

"It's different when we do it!"

Or "believe all women"

*Cuomo is horny as hell*

"Yeah well"

Or "cancel this person for something racist they did"

*Northam dresses up like blackface minstrel man*

"Yeah but feelings or something"

Lololololololololol
That's a great list.

No, he did not look like an idiot because he made a good point for all to see but, her answers I thought were good and made sense. Racial biases have been the big push of the left for a while now and he was just making it clear. She admitted basically that yes everyone has them but could make decisions in spite of them. A pretty good exchange I think all people should watch. I actually liked her composure.

Serious question. Did it play a role in his death? I'm too lazy to look myself, since you probably already know the answer.
Tommy Hearns posted this a few days ago (Hearns and Hagler became very close friends)

Hagler's wife has come out and said it wasnt the vaccine and he died of natural causes. But this is where the Hagler/Vaccine talk started.

Lol India was breaking their necks on the country boundary line a few months. Literally snapping their necks. The Chinese are p****** and they will get destroyed if they mess with the U.S
Biden will sign an EO to have all government agencies including the military start learning Chinese because he will have us working for them to avoid that confrontation.

Crisis at the border continues. “Unaccompanied small children” are flocking across the border by tens of thousands. Biden administration doesn’t know what to do with the excess. ASK THEIR PARENTS.

If some lil honky child takes off trekking south to the Mexican border, do Mexican authorities take that kid, stuff him in a container with other lost honky kids and then ship them out across Mexico?

Tommy Hearns posted this a few days ago (Hearns and Hagler became very close friends)

Hagler's wife has come out and said it wasnt the vaccine and he died of natural causes. But this is where the Hagler/Vaccine talk started.

Natural causes. Lol everyone that dies after that shot is due to natural causes.

Just the other day a 28 yr old woman took it. Dead. Must be natural causes

Finally people are dying of natural causes rather than disease! Thanks, Moderna and Pfizer!

Natural causes. Lol everyone that dies after that shot is due to natural causes.

Just the other day a 28 yr old woman took it. Dead. Must be natural causes

Finally people are dying of natural causes rather than disease! Thanks, Moderna and Pfizer!
They swept Hank Aaron’s death under the rug too. Tuskegee 2.0 Gassy. Experimental vaccines that haven’t been approved by the FDA. Bill Gates and his father are known eugenicists. Fauci lied about AIDS and AZT. Same players, different scam

At least they didn't attempt a coup and install a dictater
A coup. With no weapons. No, your guys just tried to burn a federal building with people inside.
Dictators (spelled correctly) don’t lose elections. Dictators do things like sign 65 EO’s in their first 50 days, completely usurping the legislative branch of government.

A coup. With no weapons. No, your guys just tried to burn a federal building with people inside.
Dictators (spelled correctly) don’t lose elections. Dictators do things like sign 65 EO’s in their first 50 days, completely usurping the legislative branch of government.

1 guy did have a weapon. It was John Sullivan, who is Antifa.

Jc is a fool

They swept Hank Aaron’s death under the rug too. Tuskegee 2.0 Gassy. Experimental vaccines that haven’t been approved by the FDA. Bill Gates and his father are known eugenicists. Fauci lied about AIDS and AZT. Same players, different scam

Bill Gates ain't killing this black guy.

That smirky smile that screams legal genocide. Nope. Nada

You are allowed to make more than 1 criminal call. Do you think he only stole from American taxpayers once? Come on the con was criminal 24/7
If he stole from American Taxpayers, he sure did a shitty job of it. I made more money under Trump than at any other time in my career. Biden’s making me pay more for gas, hell, the price of milk has tripled too. I was getting half gallons for 45 cents. Just paid a $1.45 today.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT