POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You'd better be praying to all that you hold holy that your candidate doesn't attempt that line of argument tonight.
Regardless of what he attempts to do tonight, the truth is the truth. Am I supposed to hate Trump for being honest?

Millions of women only judge by power & money, & are willing to do almost anything just to be with a man that possesses both, even stimulation by cigar.

Sad, I know, but those women have every right to be sluts & shouldn't be shamed for their personal life ambitions.

I don't think anyone thinks the revelations will hurt Trump among those who are solidly in his corner. Point is, to win he's got to get support from people not in his corner, from people who are in the middle. The tape - and you guys can argue all day that maybe it shouldn't matter and even if it should what HC has done in a hundred different ways is a thousand times worse (agreed, btw) - the tape hurts him in efforts to get more votes than he already had. Second point, everyone agrees there's more where that came from - it's going to be one decade old tape after another from here on.

I'm not saying it won't hurt him...short term. If the election were Tuesday he'd be in serious trouble, but it's a month away, the shock of this will wear off.
If tapes of this magnitude come out every week leading up to the election, and the media continue to ignore Hillarys worts and World affairs, then he's in trouble.

Is Bill running for president again? Not sure what his actions have to do with DT talking about how he sexually assaults women. If I recall she was not forced to do anything she didn't want to. How old is Mylanta compared to DT? I just love the circular logic by Republicans.

All the Republican witch hunts found nothing to suggest that or that there was some type of cover up either

Why is Hillary in the position she is now? That's why Bill Clintons actions pertain, Hillary put up and covered up to get here.

Trump just needs to come out and say that he made a mistake, but counter quickly that his mistake didn't cause the death of 4 Americans in Benghazi. And then absolutely grill Clinton on that incident, and every time she changes the subject, he needs to bring it up again. Don't quit until she answers for her "mistake".

Here's a question:

If the RNC cuts DT off with no funds for adverts, what will this savvy businessman do?

Will he invest in his beliefs and his own campaign (which Vegas has as 3.25-1 underdog), or will he make the seemingly wise financial choice and let it ride?

I see the irony just fine, unless your comment was directed to all readers, as was mine (not to you). The Clinton-media one-two propaganda punch is second to none, with the previous example a potential exception. Refer to the time-line of Bill's first year in office I presented the other day, where two days after the Feb 1993 WTC bombing what did Bill and Janet do? The picked a 51 day bully-fight with the Branch Davidians in Waco, Texas, and instantly everybody's minds was off the fact that Islamic Terrorism had killed people at the WTC, injured more than a thousand. Suckers are everywhere.

My bad, I didn't catch the sarcasm.

Via Instapundit. QFT:

"2008 FLASHBACK: GOP Nominee McCain Is A Sexist, Entitled Predator.“How can purported feminists even contemplate voting for McCain when his creepy, fighter-jock attitude toward women has left a trail throughout his public career? Let’s look at just three dots of gender jokes over time and see if we can connect them.”

The Dems use the same playbook every time, and the GOP is caught by surprise, every time."

Have to agree that the Democrats outsmart the Republicans every POTUS election... One of many reasons most of us are fed up with the eltie republicans. They have no balls, no fight, no smarts. I am still voting for Trump

Reactions: Rex Kwon Do
Trump just needs to come out and say that he made a mistake, but counter quickly that his mistake didn't cause the death of 4 Americans in Benghazi. And then absolutely grill Clinton on that incident, and every time she changes the subject, he needs to bring it up again. Don't quit until she answers for her "mistake".

If he wanted to throw her off he'd reply when confronted about it, "at this point what difference does it make". That would instantly put Hillary on the defensive and also bring the topic back to Benghazi.

I've only seen one house in our neighborhood with a Trump sign in their yard. That sign has miraculously disappeared. I think the only chance he has at this point are the people who would never say that they voted for him, because those are the people that won't show up in polling. This "bomb" hasn't changed my vote. I'm NOT voting for her, under any circumstance. None of the other candidates have any shot at all. Put the puzzle together. If you're surprised that Trump said this, than you really are naive to begin with and shouldn't be allowed to vote. He's not losing the votes he already had.

The American public doesn't give a shit about Benghazi. They don't care about the subsequent felonies, perjury, lying, "can't recall"'s, etc.

Donald Trump said he could grab a woman by the pussy. His locker room talk over a decade ago is all that matters.

Hillary is proof that our county is filled with idiots that are willing to give this country away. It is hard to fathom that this many sacks of garbage are apathetic about corruption and are will willing to vote for the most corrupt/bought candidate in our history.

When studying history and looking back, you always wonder how the people allowed Nazi Germany, the Soviet Union, communism, etc to take over and how they could fall for it. You're witnessing it in the U.S.

Have to agree that the Democrats outsmart the Republicans every POTUS election...

That is like saying Duke shot 30 more FTs because they were more aggressive yet did nothing but shoot 3s.

I said a year ago no one from the GOP could win unless they took on the media and had some impact, had to have a big personality. Nearly impossible for them to win the WH with this climate.

Last edited:
Have to agree that the Democrats outsmart the Republicans every POTUS election... One of many reasons most of us are fed up with the eltie republicans. They have no balls, no fight, no smarts. I am still voting for Trump

Pretty easy to beat Republicans when Dems own the media and our universities and continue to call everyone racist and promise entitlements.

What the hell are you supposed to do against that? When you're facing that beast?

Last edited:
Reactions: mdlUK.1
Is Bill running for president again?

Three women, lifelong Dems until BC assault, are speaking out about HRCs attacks on them when they came forward. Are you saying what Trump said is worse than slamming women for coming forward to report sexual assault?

Wait, of course you are. No sweat for a guy that celebrates "pigs" getting executed.

Three women, lifelong Dems until BC assault, are speaking out about HRCs attacks on them when they came forward. Are you saying what Trump said is worse than slamming women for coming forward to report sexual assault? Too

Wait, of course you are. No sweat for a guy that celebrates "pigs" getting executed.

Why do you guys even respond to cardkilla? It is not worth wasting my time to type. It's father had to have masturbated into a flower pot, because he raised a blooming idiot. Cardkilla is the type that would have drank the koolaid with Jim Jones.

Why do you guys even respond to cardkilla? It is not worth wasting my time to type. It's father had to have masturbated into a flower pot, because he raised a blooming idiot. Cardkilla is the type that would have drank the koolaid with Jim Jones.

More thin skin from our friends on the right...LOL

Liberals are too funny.

"Grab them by the p*ssy is so nasty Trump should end his campaign"

But we defend droning individuals to death, positioning our troops so badly we can't save them, let's allow more terrorists and illegals to all be citizens and get American benefits while never once supporting our country, and let's supports blacks only killed by cops......if blacks kill blacks well that's great!

It's hard to have fight when talking a small government position will ultimately result in a bad sound byte. The Pauls did a pretty good job, but it's so easy to get them into a stupid sound byte. For instance Rand and his defense of the right for businesses to deny service based on race, but promising to protest a business that actually did that. Sorry Rand, that turns into "Rand is racist and supports businesses who deny service to black people" and you can't get elected.

The media needs to be destroyed if we're ever going to have discussions again.

Know how you can tell if HRC is lying?
Her lips are moving.
CountIt.gif

Putting up any other Republican other than Trump (Maybe Pence) is retarded. Asking Trump to step down is simply giving Hillary the election.

I think you're missing the real point of GOP leaders wanting Trump to step down. It's not to try to win the presidency, but instead to save their other Republican congressional and local candidates across the country.

Hate to break it to ya, but the RNC has already come to terms with the fact that they're gonna lose the presidency. They won't publically admit it, of course, but they know it. Their real fear now is that the national anti-Trump sentiment (and the damage he's doing to the GOP brand) has become so strong that, if he stays in the race, we'll see an anti-Republican turnout large enough to give us a nationwide Republican bloodbath. They want Trump gone in the hopes that it'll spare other Republican candidates from taking the fall with him.

Last edited:
I think you're missing the real point of GOP leaders wanting Trump to step down. It's not to try to win the presidency, but instead to save their other Republican congressional and local candidates across the country.

Hate to break it to ya, but the RNC has already come to terms with the fact that they're gonna lose the presidency. They won't publically admit it, of course, but they know it. Their real fear now is that the national anti-Trump sentiment (and the damage he's doing to the GOP brand) has become so strong that, if he stays in the race, we'll see an anti-Republican turnout large enough to give us a nationwide Republican bloodbath. They want Trump to withdraw in the hopes that it'll spare other Republican candidates from taking the fall with him.

Oh, I get that. I also can see that they're delusional if they think they're ever going to win another presidential election after this.

It speaks volumes that the GOP was okay with giving away the Supreme Court and allowing a floodgate of illegals/future Dem voters in to keep Dems in office.

There is zero reason to follow the 2020 debate because Hillary will win again. The GOP is finished and they wonder why people were so sick of them that they went with an outsider.

So those wanting Trump to step aside and let Pence run, does anyone think that there is a snowball chance in hell that he could win?

Hate to break it to ya, but the RNC has already come to terms with the fact that they're gonna lose the presidency. They won't publically admit it, of course, but they know it. Their real fear now is that the national anti-Trump sentiment (and the damage he's doing to the GOP brand) has become so strong that, if he stays in the race, we'll see an anti-Republican turnout large enough to give us a nationwide Republican bloodbath. They want Trump gone in the hopes that it'll spare other Republican candidates from taking the fall with him.

He can't step down UK90, you think the RNC doesn't know this?

This will pass over, because every single person has said something in private that if secretly recorded would be damning, all of us.

Reactions: mdlUK.1
Not sure i saw it mentioned ITT yet, but apparently the moderators get to ask the first question (or a couple questions? I'm unclear on this part) and, per the coin flip, Hillary answers first.

Hilariously predictable.

No. The real point is that political establishment banded together to stop a threat to their existence.

It was all coordinated. No way a Friday night story gets this much reaction so fast otherwise.

Not sure i saw it mentioned ITT yet, but apparently the moderators get to ask the first question (or a couple questions? I'm unclear on this part) and, per the coin flip, Hillary answers first.

Hilariously predictable.

I'm sure notable cgi member Anderson Cooper will be without bias.

As a Libertarian who thinks Hillary is genuinely the worst person in the world, I feel like I'm being forced to defend every stupid thing Trump has ever said. I hate this, and wish there was some semblance of equality in that Hillary would have to defend some of her terrible shit. How do we get to a place where both evils have to defend their evil shit?

You can't because Hiliary stays the hell out of dodge not matter what.

When she fell into her car she made a statement days later and the media covered for her. If Donald gets bad pub and he didn't come out and immediately try to resolve it then speculation would begin.

What he said was bad for sure, but let's not pretend it isn't true.

I'm still voting trump and still really think the media can't actually dial it in as to how many people are and it scares them to death because they also can't motivate people to vote Clinton.

Which is why they are at least doing their part to stop Trump from expanding his voter pool.

Racist womanizing rich and doesn't pay taxes

Oh yea, do not think for a second this was just about Wikileaks..........Bill Clinton had just served up death to Hilliary's campaign as well and they needed all that to go away.

Trump can step down but then that creates a lot more problems for the RNC and voters.

It interrupts the entire election. Early voting has begun in many states. Millions have already voted for him. What are those states supposed to do? create a new ballot? allow voters to vote a second time, all over again? No, Trump will stay on ballots where early voting has begun, which is probably majority of states, I don't know, lot's of states . . . even if it is possible for him or even Hilldawg to drop out and be replaced by another candidate, voters can't vote twice unless you hold another election. Mass effing chaos. Mass effing chaos.

Seriously think about how low Democrats are for a moment.

- They don't give a damn about decades of proven corruption, Clinton Foundation, $6 Billion vanishing from State Department, uranium deal, Benghazi, email server, the arms deal, Wall Street funding (Remember those Occupy Wall Street retards?), trying to silence sexual assault victims, "super predators", Haiti, a ton of people dying under mysterious circumstances around them, lying about the dumbest stuff like Bosnia and the origin of her name, etc

-They're okay with foreigners taking tech jobs
-They're okay with illegals scamming the system.
-They're okay with Muslims and refuse to acknowledge the rapes and terrorism that come with it.
- They want to control your speech because these pussies are offended 24/7
- They back BLM and encourage their violence and looting.

So forgive me if I don't give a damn about your fake outrage over Trump's remarks. Dems are the lowest of low. They're parasites in every way and they're the same morons who will wake up shocked one day to see what they have unleashed and then they will have the audacity to say "What happened?"

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT