ADVERTISEMENT

Plane Headed Back to Waco?

Do these people not realize there’s this thing called Zoom?

If there really is already a second Craft flight to Waco, it shouldn’t be for any reason other than to bring our new head coach to Lexington.

I thought this needed its own post. Joe Craft’s plane is back in the air, and appears to be headed to Waco again.

Hey Mitch:

giphy.gif

Reactions: JonathanUSAF
What would be the scenario that would make this jet go to Waco and back twice today without Scott Drew on board? Maybe Kelly Kraft was showing Mrs Drew around in Lexington? Did Scott Drew send a representative to Lexington to see the facilities and talk with the donors?

Reactions: Big Blue in 502
You don’t turn a plane around for a cell phone when you’re Joe Craft. Joe must’ve realized that Drew stole his wallet.

Not a good look, Scott.

• Haha
Reactions: Cat06
I don’t know, but this is too coincidental to not be a lot of smoke before the flames.

What would be the top 5 selling points of Lexington?
Comparatively to Waco… a lot. There isn’t much in West Texas. Lexington is a beautiful city intertwined with horse farms that still feels intimate and isn’t overwhelming from a size standpoint. There’s significantly more shopping, craft restaurants, activities than Waco. Now if you’re a big city person that prefers Chicago, LA types then Lexington will feel small and you probably won’t enjoy it.

I fly all over the country for a living. There are only a handful of airports that are more scenic to come into on a nice day than Lexington and most of those are coastal or tropical areas

Why would his wife come alone? Such a big move you’d think they’d do the visit together.

Lexington would be a hard sell on a day like today.
Not sure what the weather looks like up there today but yeah, this time of year and the winter is a hard sell and can be kinda meh some days. But Waco can be 120 and in the summer and still gets cool/cold in the winter.

It all depends on the persons perspective

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT