ADVERTISEMENT

Pick your starting 5, from:

JonathanW

All-American
Jan 3, 2003
Pick 1 player from each group, for a 5 man starting lineup, and 6th man (F). For the guys who played more than one season (at UK), you can get the version/season (at UK) that you want.

A: Wall, Cousins, Davis
B: Knight, Randle, Towns, Ulis, Murray, Monk, Fox,
C: Patterson, MKG, Jones, Young, Adebayo, Knox
D: Bledsoe, Lamb, Miller, Noel, Goodwin, Andrew H, Aaron H, WCS, Booker, Diallo
E: Harrellson, Teague, Poythress, Wiltjer, Lyles, Briscoe, Green, SGA, Washington, Richards
F: Dodson, Orton, Liggins, Mays, Harrow, Polson, Johnson, Lee, Willis, Hawkins, Labissiere, Matthews, Gabriel, Mulder, SKJ

Why, you may ask? Because it's slow when we don't have a mid-week game.

Last edited:
Pick 1 player from each group, for a 5 man starting lineup, and 6th man (F). For the guys who played more than one season (at UK), you can get the version/season (at UK) that you want.

E: Harrellson, Teague, Poythress, Wiltjer, Lyles, Briscoe, Green, SGA, Washington, Richards
F: Dodson, Orton, Liggins, Mays, Harrow, Polson, Johnson, Lee, Willis, Hawkins, Labissiere, Matthews, Gabriel, Mulder, SKJ

Davis, Fox, MKG, WCS, Teague, Liggins.

You placed WCS too low. Can you imagine the lob and block party with Davis and WCS? This wouldn't be much of a three point shooting team but they wouldn't need to be.

A. Davis
B. Ulis
C. MKG
D. Lamb
E. Poythress
F. Liggins

A: Davis
B: Fox
C: Adebayo
D: Booker
E: Lyles

F: Willis

Davis
Fox
MKG
Booker
Lyles
Willis

Davis, Ulis, MKG, Noel, Lyles, Liggins

I won't hit many 3's but you simply won't score much.

WHY Ulis is in the B pool with the likes of Knight and towns is inexplicable. My feeling is the op rigged it against having a pg. lame

WHY Ulis is in the B pool with the likes of Knight and towns is inexplicable. My feeling is the op rigged it against having a pg. lame

You do realize Knight was a PG too?
Ulis was SEC POY and defensive POY amd National 1st or 2nd team AA. That should qualify him for group B.
But between, Wall, Fox, Knight, Ulis, Teague, Andrew H, and a few others there are plenty of PGs for you.

Y'all have to explain how you pass on KAT, arguably the best player in the Cal era. Key word arguably
The OP said build a starting lineup. I tried to fill each position based on the choices given with each letter.

A. Davis C
B. Fox PG
C. Patterson PF
D. Booker SG
E. Lyles SF
F. Liggins 6th

Now if we could just choose whomever we wanted from the Cal era, my lineup would probably be Davis, Wall, Cousins, Booker, MKG, and Patterson as 6th man. I consider Davis, Cousins, and Wall to be above KAT in the "Cal's best" discussion.

Last edited:
All Defense Team
D: Noel
A: Davis
C: MKG
E: SGA
B: Ulis
F: Liggins

All Hyphenated Team
WCS
KAT
SKJ
MKG
SGA
Labiss-iere

Davis
Knight
MKG
Booker
Harrellson
Liggins

Really would like Wall to run PG for a team of mine but could not pass up Davis in list A.

giphy.gif

I forgot what we were doing.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT