Succeed and proceed has turned into fail and bail

Correct, uk was the best team
This game exposed ccc as a fraud
WVU' s best player was out so huggy played zone
Ccc had no clue how to attack and couldn't stop their guard from driving
14 years later, still has no clue about either
4/32 from 3pt for UK; 16/29 FTs

wv 10/23; 23/34 FTs

the two stats that loom large in UK loses under Cal.

You accuse Saul of living in the past yet you continue to cite a championship that’s over a decade old.

Hello pot, meet kettle.
Well when you have posters using bogus stats about long periods between championships it is appropriate to tell the whole story and show things have been much worse multiple times.

Further, my reference to living in the past was related to that individual’s seeming inability to grasp the horrific and permanent effects of NIL and the portal. That is a completely separate aspect of the discussion. Try to keep up.

4/32 from 3pt for UK; 16/29 FTs

wv 10/23; 23/34 FTs

the two stats that loom large in UK loses under Cal.
Yep and Calipari probably never watched game film of WVU either and should have realized that Huggins would throw a freak defense at him since they are good friends and all.That game made me realize how not prepared Cal was.We looked like we had never seen a zone defense before in that game and it's the same results all these years later.

Last edited:
I know you can’t believe anything Cal says but if all 6 do leave, plus Wallace, and then and a couple out of Livingston, Collins, Thiero, Onyenso transfer, that’s what this is.

The narrative is get in and get out asap. If you aren’t a one and done lottery pick, go anyway because that’s what you thought. For every WCS and IQ you have a dozen who have gone the first route.

The sad part is I think Cal is going to push several of these guys out the door. Then the narrative next year will be:

“We’re young”
“it’s a process”
“These kids think they poop ice cream.”

Someone said after the loss today, I got 5 words for you:
Wagner, Edwards, Dillingham, Bradshaw, shepherd.

I said I’ve got about 50 words for you:

Wall
Cousins
Bledsoe
Orton
Patterson
Knight
Young
Noel
Goodwin
Randle
Darkari
Harrison(s)
Booker
Lyles
Cauley-Stein
Willis
Hawkins
Towns
Ulis
Skal
Murray
Briscoe
Gabriel
Bam
Fox
Monk
Diallo
Vanderbilt
Shai
Knox
Keldon
Herro
PJ
Richards
Quickley
Maxey
Boston
Clarke
Jackson
TyTy
Sharpe

0 titles.

So pardon me for tempering my expectations for next season.
It’s always, next year, next year, next year. The common denominator is Cal.

1998 to 2012 was 14 years.
2012 to 2024 (at least) is coming up on about the same length of time.

This is not kentucky basketball. This is a sad reality.
Thanks for starting another worthless, miserable thread.

Well when you have posters using bogus stats about long periods between championships it is appropriate to tell the whole story and show things have been much worse multiple times.

Further, my reference to living in the past was related to that individual’s seeming inability to grasp the horrific and permanent effects of NIL and the portal. That is a completely separate aspect of the discussion. Try to keep up.
I’ll try to keep up when you try to quit being a hypocrite. Deal?

Reactions: kywildcat41086
I know you can’t believe anything Cal says but if all 6 do leave, plus Wallace, and then and a couple out of Livingston, Collins, Thiero, Onyenso transfer, that’s what this is.

The narrative is get in and get out asap. If you aren’t a one and done lottery pick, go anyway because that’s what you thought. For every WCS and IQ you have a dozen who have gone the first route.

The sad part is I think Cal is going to push several of these guys out the door. Then the narrative next year will be:

“We’re young”
“it’s a process”

Wall
Cousins
Bledsoe
Orton
Patterson
Knight
Young
Noel
Goodwin
Randle
Darkari
Harrison(s)
Booker
Lyles
Cauley-Stein
Willis
Hawkins
Towns
Ulis
Skal
Murray
Briscoe
Gabriel
Bam
Fox
Monk
Diallo
Vanderbilt
Shai
Knox
Keldon
Herro
PJ
Richards
Quickley
Maxey
Boston
Clarke
Jackson
TyTy
Sharpe

0 titles.

Fail and bail
Sit and quit

Thanks Cal, really doing your job here

“We’re young”
“it’s a process”

Wall
Cousins
Bledsoe
Orton
Patterson
Knight
Young
Noel
Goodwin
Randle
Darkari
Harrison(s)
Booker
Lyles
Cauley-Stein
Willis
Hawkins
Towns
Ulis
Skal
Murray
Briscoe
Gabriel
Bam
Fox
Monk
Diallo
Vanderbilt
Shai
Knox
Keldon
Herro
PJ
Richards
Quickley
Maxey
Boston
Clarke
Jackson
TyTy
Sharpe

0 titles.

Thanks Cal....you really lowered the bar.

I take it you think NIL and the Portal are benign and have caused no changes? You must believe that to think I'm a hypocrite.
The thing I missed the most about old man bass was his curricular arguments and reasoning.

I think you’re a hypocrite because you called out a poster for living in the past while simultaneously citing a championship from over a decade ago. I thought that was pretty clear but I do tend to forget your age when we get into it and for that I apologize. I will try to slow down and repeat my position several times in each post so you don’t get confused.

I am not a fan of NIL, I thought the players were already being compensated with a college education which nowadays are ridiculously expensive. I am not a fan of the transfer portal but it is fair. Other students and the coaches can transfer whenever they please.

Have you considered assisted living? I say this out of love for my fellow man- you’re starting to show signs of mental deterioration.

NIL has made it “cash and dash!” Like the Steve Miller Band said “take the money and run.” That should be the UK men’s basketball song now.

The thing I missed the most about old man bass was his curricular arguments and reasoning.

I think you’re a hypocrite because you called out a poster for living in the past while simultaneously citing a championship from over a decade ago. I thought that was pretty clear but I do tend to forget your age when we get into it and for that I apologize. I will try to slow down and repeat my position several times in each post so you don’t get confused.

I am not a fan of NIL, I thought the players were already being compensated with a college education which nowadays are ridiculously expensive. I am not a fan of the transfer portal but it is fair. Other students and the coaches can transfer whenever they please.

Have you considered assisted living? I say this out of love for my fellow man- you’re starting to show signs of mental deterioration.
Have no interest in your love. So you suggesting KY has no championships because all are over 10 years old? Th sounds like U6 logic.

Your rather pitiful attempt to start a fight suggests you may have a cognitive disorder. Given my comment had nothing to do with championships and was focused on NIL and the portal. I know reading deficiency is a crippling issue. There are adult reading courses that begin at the first grade level.

You had to stoop to ageist remarks to get in a dig? Pathetic.

Reactions: Doodah859
I wish wheeler failed and bailed or cal kicked him out. Would’ve been nice to have a real PG this season and not a non shooting midget that bails on his team. Worst Cal PG ever. It’s not close.
Umm Askew says hello and Ryan Harrow joined the group chat. However, I get your frustration with Wheeler.

Have no interest in your love. So you suggesting KY has no championships because all are over 10 years old? Th sounds like U6 logic.

Your rather pitiful attempt to start a fight suggests you may have a cognitive disorder. Given my comment had nothing to do with championships and was focused on NIL and the portal. I know reading deficiency is a crippling issue. There are adult reading courses that begin at the first grade level.

You had to stoop to ageist remarks to get in a dig? Pathetic.
I can’t believe you’d deny my love in a public forum like this. That’s so unlike you.

Yes, that’s exactly what I’m suggesting. You can tell that’s what I’m suggesting because I said absolutely nothing that even alluded to that. You’re getting confused again gramps, I only suggested you were being a hypocrite because you were being a hypocrite. I don’t. How to simplify it anymore for you. Maybe ask your nurse to explain it?

I’m not trying to start a fight at all. You’re just easily offended. Just settle down and hold my hand gramps. It’ll be ok.

I can’t believe you’d deny my love in a public forum like this. That’s so unlike you.

Yes, that’s exactly what I’m suggesting. You can tell that’s what I’m suggesting because I said absolutely nothing that even alluded to that. You’re getting confused again gramps, I only suggested you were being a hypocrite because you were being a hypocrite. I don’t. How to simplify it anymore for you. Maybe ask your nurse to explain it?

I’m not trying to start a fight at all. You’re just easily offended. Just settle down and hold my hand gramps. It’ll be ok.
Sure you are. You are doing it by taking things out of context then blowing it out of proportion. Further bringing age into the discussion when it is irrelevant. People do that when they are so limited in their intellect that its all they have to fall back on. I expect it from a few on this board, most generally the playstation crowd.

Sure you are. You are doing it by taking things out of context then blowing it out of proportion. Further bringing age into the discussion when it is irrelevant. People do that when they are so limited in their intellect that it’s all they have to fall back on. I expect it from a few on this board, most generally the playstation crowd.
No I’m not gramps. You’re just confused again. Drink some prune juice and just calm down. It’ll be ok big guy. The PlayStation players aren’t out to get you.

No I’m not gramps. You’re just confused again. Drink some prune juice and just calm down. It’ll be ok big guy. The PlayStation players aren’t out to get you.
Fo you resort to age degradation and discrimination in everything you do? It’s usually a sign of inferior reasoning, the last resort of a bigoted mind.

Fo you resort to age degradation and discrimination in everything you do? It’s usually a sign of inferior reasoning, the last resort of a bigoted mind.
Trust me gramps, I don’t need your approval to feel content in life. And I’m not discriminating against you, if anything I’m trying to help you. I’ve been nothing but nice and sincere, if you truly feel degraded and discriminated against I would strongly suggest you stay indoors and on the internet. As mean as the internet can be, the real world is much worse.

Let’s play some bingo and let bygones be bygones.

Trust me gramps, I don’t need your approval to feel content in life. And I’m not discriminating against you, if anything I’m trying to help you. I’ve been nothing but nice and sincere, if you truly feel degraded and discriminated against I would strongly suggest you stay indoors and on the internet. As mean as the internet can be, the real world is much worse.

Let’s play some bingo and let bygones be bygones.
You mean your condescending, deceitful and ageist insults. I understand vocabulary eludes many.

You know? After your insulting post and your disrespect for those older and clearly wiser, the Kentucky basketball program still marches to its own drum. You haven’t accomplished a single thing except express your bigotry and hatred of those older than you. Sad you couldn’t make your point discussing basket and had to result to ageist insults.

You mean your condescending, deceitful and ageist insults. I understand vocabulary eludes many.

You know? After your insulting post and your disrespect for those older and clearly wiser, the Kentucky basketball program still marches to its own drum. You haven’t accomplished a single thing except express your bigotry and hatred of those older than you. Sad you couldn’t make your point discussing basket and had to result to ageist insults.
Imagine old man Bass getting mad at other posters being condescending. Why are you bragging to me about your vocabulary? I already know your mind is like a library, filled to the brim with the most cunning and impressive diction known to man. In fact, when people ask me to describe you it’s the first thing I mention!

I’ve made several attempts, in this thread, to bury the hatchet and move on. But you gramps just seem stuck in your ways and can’t forgive.

Why would Kentucky basketball stop marching to its own drum beat? Now you’re confusing me gramps. Can we stay on topic? This is my third apology for bringing up your age and you’re still aggressively defensive about it.

While you may be older, your wisdom isn’t quite what it used to be gramps. You’ve forgotten more than I know unfortunately. But if you’re patient and willing to open your mind I can try to undo the damage that’s been done to your spirit.

Imagine old man Bass getting mad at other posters being condescending. Why are you bragging to me about your vocabulary? I already know your mind is like a library, filled to the brim with the most cunning and impressive diction known to man. In fact, when people ask me to describe you it’s the first thing I mention!

I’ve made several attempts, in this thread, to bury the hatchet and move on. But you gramps just seem stuck in your ways and can’t forgive.

Why would Kentucky basketball stop marching to its own drum beat? Now you’re confusing me gramps. Can we stay on topic? This is my third apology for bringing up your age and you’re still aggressively defensive about it.

While you may be older, your wisdom isn’t quite what it used to be gramps. You’ve forgotten more than I know unfortunately. But if you’re patient and willing to open your mind I can try to undo the damage that’s been done to your spirit.
I’m tired of your ageist harassment.

I’m tired of your ageist harassment.
Gramps it isn’t harassment when you keep replying. It’s only harassment when you stop replying and I continue to reply to you and tag you. I would never harass you, I enjoy your company, conversation, and your perspective far too much. You’re my favorite person. Ever.

Gramps it isn’t harassment when you keep replying. It’s only harassment when you stop replying and I continue to reply to you and tag you. I would never harass you, I enjoy your company, conversation, and your perspective far too much. You’re my favorite person. Ever.
You can’t stop with the ageist bigoted remarks. You get off on harassment clearly

If you stop replying I will too. I feel rude leaving you unanswered and I respect my elders too much to be rude to them.

You keep calling me ageist when I’m trying to do the right thing.
You are exactly what I said. Bigotry should be exposed and dragged into the light.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT