ADVERTISEMENT

Pick the final score for saturday...

I think before Terry was injured it was a toss up game. Advantage Florida on overall talent but advantage Kentucky on home field advantage. I like what I saw from Sawyer but I think it is too much to expect or ask for him to beat Florida in his first U.K. start. Florida will be out for blood knowing it is his first start. I hope Kentucky has enough offensive weapons to keep it close but I expect Florida’s talent will win this game. I say Florida 33 and the good guys 21. I only hope Bowden and the special teams have a huge day dedicating the game to Terry and performing above their normal performance and can cause some turnovers that go our way.

No way of knowing. the Sawyer Smith I watched Saturday was extremely nervous. Take away that nervousness and I believe we can beat the redneck chomp chomps by a touchdown or a field goal. But if he's the same QB or remotely the same we lose by 2 TD's pretty easily.

21-17 GAYdors unfortunately.

CATS - 34, FLORIDA - 20!

Kentucky, 4 touchdowns and 2 field goals!! Also, on Defense, 3 sacks and 2 interceptions!

Florida, 2 touchdowns and 2 field goals!! Fl Defense, 1 sack!

I ain’t got now witnesses and I can’t prove it, but that’s my story and I’m sticking to it!!

GO CATS!!!

I’m love all the positive scores. As long as we win the game, I don’t care what the score is. Lol. We deserve to win this damn game and every other game we play as far as I’m concerned. We Cat fan have suffered with losing seasons, losing games we should win and years of being disrespected because we were just not a good program! We’ve been through enough!!

It’s time to start turning all that around and although we’ve been doing great for most Ky fans standards, I truly believe we’re just starting to get to another level. This game can help tremendously with that, if it’s to be. I have a great feeling that we’re going to get this done Saturday, I hope all our players are feeling the same way. I’m sure our Coaches will have them ready to run though a block wall by game time. Lol.

Reactions: Ky grandpa
I think before Terry was injured it was a toss up game. Advantage Florida on overall talent but advantage Kentucky on home field advantage. I like what I saw from Sawyer but I think it is too much to expect or ask for him to beat Florida in his first U.K. start. Florida will be out for blood knowing it is his first start. I hope Kentucky has enough offensive weapons to keep it close but I expect Florida’s talent will win this game. I say Florida 33 and the good guys 21. I only hope Bowden and the special teams have a huge day dedicating the game to Terry and performing above their normal performance and can cause some turnovers that go our way.
See it much the same. UK needs to pressure the QB but hasn't shown much in that department. Still need to see more from Rose/Smoke. Don't think SS hasn't seen defensive speed UF has. My score's close to yours, 35-20 UF.

UK 27
UF 24

Defense
- Kash, D Square, Pascal, Boogie Watson have big games.
- Peters records his 1st sack to put UF 4th and long.
- Our secondary gets a late pick to set the cats up for a field goal.
- The D keeps pressure on Franks and has a couple sacks to get him rattled.
Offense.
- Smith hits a couple early deep balls to open up the field.
- Our tight ends have a big game in several key blocks and several key catches to help move the chains.
- Bowden, Wagner and Ali all have nice catches.
- S Smith throws for just right at 200 yards and runs for 50 yards
- RB are the stars on offense as they ground and pound and start to wear UF OL out. All 3 backs have big games but Smoke shines for a 100 yard game.

- Player of the game goes to UK's defensive line.
- After the game people start to jump on the S Smith bandwagon as he did make some mistakes but the big plays over shadow small fixable mistakes.
- UK campus and ALL of Lexington celebrates.
- It takes me and my family a extra long time leaving the stadium to get on 27 or I75 as traffic is CRAZY.....

Reactions: Ky grandpa
No way of knowing. the Sawyer Smith I watched Saturday was extremely nervous. Take away that nervousness and I believe we can beat the redneck chomp chomps by a touchdown or a field goal. But if he's the same QB or remotely the same we lose by 2 TD's pretty easily.

21-17 GAYdors unfortunately.

What evidence did you see that he was "extremely nervous" ?

This game is determined on the OL-DL it's going to be smash mouth at the LOS.

What happens with Young against Zuniga, the way Young has played I'm going UK 24-23

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT