ADVERTISEMENT

Pick the final score for saturday...

Kentucky 30-23, think it's tight all the way through and Franks makes a mistake late deep in his own territory that the Gators pay for dearly.

I love the positive vibes on the board and I think Kroger Field will be rocking on Saturday night. My predictions are almost always wrong, so I am going to pick the Cats to lose. New quarterback scares me, if you look at the tape from last year, Florida really went away from running the ball and helped us out. I think they are going to run it, suck in our your defense backs and hurt us with the long ball. I also think they are going to make Kash cover running backs out of the back field and make him cover. Those things coupled with the fact that we aren't going to sneak up on them anymore scare me the most. I am going to predict the third straight 38-17 score in Kroger Field, but with the Gators winning. I hope I am so wrong.

34-27 Cats win. Cats go ahead on Bowden reverse pass TD toss to Allen Dailey on the post on 3rd and 2 at UF 40 with 1:30 to play. Franks throws the ball directly to an alert DeAndre Square on the first play of their 2 minute drill. We run clock, Gators having already used 3. Time to PAR-TAY!

No way of knowing. the Sawyer Smith I watched Saturday was extremely nervous. Take away that nervousness and I believe we can beat the redneck chomp chomps by a touchdown or a field goal. But if he's the same QB or remotely the same we lose by 2 TD's pretty easily.

21-17 GAYdors unfortunately.
Not sure what game you were watching. Nervous enough to sling it for a 54 yard TD and a perfectly placed ball for LBJr in the end zone. This big boy football in Kentucky now, time to put your big boy pants on.

28-14 Cats

Not sure what game you were watching. Nervous enough to sling it for a 54 yard TD and a perfectly placed ball for LBJr in the end zone. This big boy football in Kentucky now, time to put your big boy pants on.

28-14 Cats

you were watching with your blue tinted goggles on. take them off and watch it again. He was quite nervous. nothing wrong with that at all at this point. just pointing it out.

Fla 31
Ky 17

Only rational score in the entire thread. I still think you have KY 1 TD too many.

31-10 FL. We score a garbage TD at the end, but are bottled up completely most of the game. FL runs for 200 yards, 1 pick 6. Blue shades fall off after the game as we discuss how much time SS needs and discuss what is wrong with the defense.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT