ADVERTISEMENT

Petulant Barney didn’t get his boy drew

Wildcats1st

All-American
Sep 16, 2017
So he went nuclear and made a unilateral decision with the president! What is wrong with our AD? We are at an inflexión point. We cannot take risks like this on unproven guys now matter what they pitch to Barney. This isn’t the fb program some experiment. This reminds me of the stoops hire and that’s a fine hire for fb but our bb program is the standard was the standard. Now we are staring at sec doormat. Mark isn’t even the 7-8-9th best coach in our league! What has this guy done? Put a stake through the heart of our bb program.

This could be the hire that brings back Reed Sheppard.
Or we could have to get the entire team from the portal and maybe Perry is our starting PG.
Bryan Cranston Reaction GIF

So he went nuclear and made a unilateral decision with the president! What is wrong with our AD? We are at an inflexión point. We cannot take risks like this on unproven guys now matter what they pitch to Barney. This isn’t the fb program some experiment. This reminds me of the stoops hire and that’s a fine hire for fb but our bb program is the standard was the standard. Now we are staring at sec doormat. Mark isn’t even the 7-8-9th best coach in our league! What has this guy done? Put a stake through the heart of our bb program.
You were correct earlier about oats, I will eat crow and own up, my bad, credit for staying on top of that

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT