ADVERTISEMENT

Operating out of fear

Wildcats1st

All-American
Sep 16, 2017
is what losers and failures do. It’s what people are suggesting today. “We won’t find a coach.” “What happens if the next guy fails” “cal has us by the balls”

Look I have coached at high levels. I’ve worked in very difficult school. When you start operating out of fear you get eaten alive and that’s what’s going on here with Barney. The guy is afraid to do anything. He is indecisive as hell. That folks is not leadership. It’s a fast train to failure and irreparable harm to all of our athletics programs. A message has to be sent. Some will send the message in violent and threatening ways. I mean if our fans went after rooferee imagine what will happen next if Barney doesn’t pull the trigger. The guy on Twitter @kennyfehr3 stated and posted to national media sites “if cal is allowed back in Lexington I will make Jan 6 look like a kindergarten birthday party”. That type of stuff will happen. I have a different approach and most of you will hate it.

If Barney doesn’t make big and I mean big changes to the bb program pronto I am going to call for a full boycott not of basketball but all of our programs untold this clown of an AD is gone”. If the reason he is still here is because he makes money for the AD then stop altogether. This goes beyond cal. Barney has made some of the all time worst hires and handed out the worst contracts in history. The guy needs to be gone for some who has cajones. I know a lot of people will have problem to turn their back on fb baseball etc but it has to be done. I mean our fb coach is also over paid with a ridiculous contract and he’s gonna be a 6-7 win coach. That’s his ceiling in the new SEC. bBn needs to mobilize to eliminate the ultimate problem which is the guy who allowed cal to put the program on cruise for 5 years people. 5 years! This isn’t knee jerk this is the culmination of everything we’ve seen all the losing the worst stretch of basketball in any living persons lifetime.

I want to hear what Barney says but this has to be a dept wide effort not just rupp but make him and Eli feel it where the money is. My gut tells me when we drop an early fb game next year it will begin but it needs to begin now.

is what losers and failures do. It’s what people are suggesting today. “We won’t find a coach.” “What happens if the next guy fails” “cal has us by the balls”

Look I have coached at high levels. I’ve worked in very difficult school. When you start operating out of fear you get eaten alive and that’s what’s going on here with Barney. The guy is afraid to do anything. He is indecisive as hell. That folks is not leadership. It’s a fast train to failure and irreparable harm to all of our athletics programs. A message has to be sent. Some will send the message in violent and threatening ways. I mean if our fans went after rooferee imagine what will happen next if Barney doesn’t pull the trigger. The guy on Twitter @kennyfehr3 stated and posted to national media sites “if cal is allowed back in Lexington I will make Jan 6 look like a kindergarten birthday party”. That type of stuff will happen. I have a different approach and most of you will hate it.

If Barney doesn’t make big and I mean big changes to the bb program pronto I am going to call for a full boycott not of basketball but all of our programs untold this clown of an AD is gone”. If the reason he is still here is because he makes money for the AD then stop altogether. This goes beyond cal. Barney has made some of the all time worst hires and handed out the worst contracts in history. The guy needs to be gone for some who has cajones. I know a lot of people will have problem to turn their back on fb baseball etc but it has to be done. I mean our fb coach is also over paid with a ridiculous contract and he’s gonna be a 6-7 win coach. That’s his ceiling in the new SEC. bBn needs to mobilize to eliminate the ultimate problem which is the guy who allowed cal to put the program on cruise for 5 years people. 5 years! This isn’t knee jerk this is the culmination of everything we’ve seen all the losing the worst stretch of basketball in any living persons lifetime.

I want to hear what Barney says but this has to be a dept wide effort not just rupp but make him and Eli feel it where the money is. My gut tells me when we drop an early fb game next year it will begin but it needs to begin now.
I've done my part, let season tickets go and will not spend my money on this shitshow.

Reactions: Wildcats1st
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT