ADVERTISEMENT

Per Jones-Dancing Man Fell and dropped a little girl

If Rupp thinks they are relieved of any liability simply because UK didn't act then they need better counsel.
You crack me up, its all serious, its all lawsuits, its all about legal ramifications. You need to relax, mind your own business and watch the game. Believe it or not there are some people not looking for a suit. In fact, why don't you just enjoy all the games from your house so you don't have to listen OR watch it.

Reactions: calionreppa
And I couldn't care less. I've got thick skin and deserve to be made fun of sometimes. That guys act was ok the first couple times he did it, after that it was old to me.
And you don't speak for anyone other than yourself and your opinions or personal beliefs of enjoyment matter about as much as mine, NONE.

You crack me up, its all serious, its all lawsuits, its all about legal ramifications. You need to relax, mind your own business and watch the game. Believe it or not there are some people not looking for a suit. In fact, why don't you just enjoy all the games from your house so you don't have to listen OR watch it.

Glad you are easily amused. And I'll take your advice under consideration but I doubt I will listen to you.

Reactions: kat57
I am sorry that the man is mentally challenged and feel bad. That video looked like a deranged man carrying a youngster out a window, it was scary. He needs to cease this mess. He is sharp enough to know he did wrong, he is sharp enough to ask people for pictures. Honestly if I saw the guy walking down the street I would call the freaking police. Sorry. He knows better and UK knows better, no more of this mess. No more parents and people trying to watch the game worrying about this guy.

He can find a new place to dance, maybe the old Continental Inn will open back up and he can dance there. It is almost a sad display for a guy that has problems. It is embarrassing to him and to UK

So if this dude fell and dropped a small child, I would think that the Arena management group would put a stop to it because of the liability issues.

Reactions: kat57
I am sorry that the man is mentally challenged and feel bad. That video looked like a deranged man carrying a youngster out a window, it was scary. He needs to cease this mess. He is sharp enough to know he did wrong, he is sharp enough to ask people for pictures. Honestly if I saw the guy walking down the street I would call the freaking police. Sorry. He knows better and UK knows better, no more of this mess. No more parents and people trying to watch the game worrying about this guy.

He can find a new place to dance, maybe the old Continental Inn will open back up and he can dance there. It is almost a sad display for a guy that has problems. It is embarrassing to him and to UK
Not embarrassing for anyone. Him and his act are fine. He's a good guy. He made a mistake for sure but who hasn't? He needs to keep sliding down those rails. I think he needs to do it to two songs instead of one.

Not embarrassing for anyone. Him and his act are fine. He's a good guy. He made a mistake for sure but who hasn't? He needs to keep sliding down those rails. I think he needs to do it to two songs instead of one.

This should be about the majority. At this point people thinking this is not an embarrassment or dangerous is in the minority. Most people until now were. Like me. Almost afraid to say it was embarrassing because of the backlash from the PC group. Now its just gone to far and enough. Look at the videos. You have some people clapping and encouraging this goof. But the majority of the people you see are sitting in there seats looking so uncomfortable and wishing this guy would quickly pass by. Who wants to see a old handicapped man grinding and sliding on rails or people?

While watching him game after game I always thought "one day he's gonna fall". I never imagined that it would be with someone's child in his arms. The stairs are steep and no one should be dancing on them, especially someone with medical issues. Thank goodness neither he or the child were seriously injured, but this is a wake up call that it needs to stop.

Last edited:
Reactions: PowerofPelphrey
Its a tough thing. Hes mentally challenged to some degree, but he certainly has enough mental capacity to know better. Its a sad, but dangerous situation; especially when he involved others.

Anyone who thinks discussing legal liability is not being fun needs to realize this is a real, grown up issue.

I see no issue with allowing him to dance. But they need to make sure he understands the parameters. He needs to stay in his aisle, not slide down rails, and not have physical interaction with others. If he can follow those rules, then fine. If not, then he cant dance.

Its a tough, tough issue though.

If you were the parent, you should have your tail whipped for letting her go there to begin with....

What? Man ive read your posts defending this guy even encouraging him to continue. You seem offended by some saying its an embarrassment when this guy is showed on national t.,v humping and grinding rails. Its almost like this hits home to you.

Do you know this guy? Or do you have a disabled child or family member? If either of these are true, i can tell you as a person with a family member that also has a disability. When she acts out or like a child and her mother encourages it or lets it continuing in a public environment, it is embarrassing for the family and makes us uncomfortable. Its not cute. We are not allowing her to live , were hurting her because she needs to be told to.stop. just like the dancing man, needs to be told to stop. It will not end his . World or kill him. He will move on. Sounds like its this PC group pushing this stuff on us that will be hurt. Dancing man probably will be fine.

And why shouldnt a parent feel safe to let there young daughter go and dance? Why should they be blamed? At Rupp there young daughter of 13 to 15 was doing the same thing as the dancing guy. This guy decides to grab this young lady who was more then half his size. That was creepy in itself. If it was my young daughter im confronting the man for touching her period. But the dancing man made more then one mistake heree.

Last edited:
Its pretty clear this guy has created this personality for the attention. He takes the time to get all dressed up and seeks out people for pictures.

My question is, how in the hell does this help UK win? Does he dance when we are losing?

Its just an embarrassment. His care takers look at it as cute and gives this one individual who is challenged attention.

Im sorry and this may sound terrible, but i hate when those who have or care for those who are challenged let them act out in public then look at me like im not suppose to be uncomfortable. I have a cousin who is challenged. She is in her 30s but has the mentality of a child. When my aunt lets her play in areas with children in public play grounds or childrens birthday parties , it just makes me and others uncomfortable to watch someone in there 30s physically play with and act like children. Sorry just makes me uncomfortable when parents of challenged adults expect me to treat them like children.

Im not saying we shouldn't take there disability into consideration. I just think there's ways of doing that without making others uncomfortable. And a dancing handicapped man dressed up like someone at mardi gra makes me uncomfortable.
... And we all know your personal comfort is the most important thing.

... And we all know your personal comfort is the most important thing.

isant that the point here? People are finally saying this guy in a public form makes people uncomfortable. So yes the most important thing is while watching a game at rupp me and my family can enjoy that without being made to feel uncomfortable watching a mentally handicapped older gentlemen bump and grind and fall down steps while snatching up young teens.

Simply leave the dancing to the kids, and Rupp will not be an embarrassing video the next day.

Reactions: .S&C.
What in the living hell......

I sent Barnfart an email slamming his ass and you guys should do the same. After I spoke with him about his favorite alcoholic induced Nashville football game every year, I swore I'd never reach out for contact again, but this is unbelievable. UK's administration needs to defend a lawsuit. And I freakin hate the lawsuit culture of today, but enough. This is a great lawsuit situation waiting to happen. For those of you that don't mind slummin your way into cash, here's your chance.

We've got some stupid, stupid people at the top, that goes well beyond gillispie and freakin horrible uniforms.

isant that the point here? People are finally saying this guy in a public form makes people uncomfortable. So yes the most important thing is while watching a game at rupp me and my family can enjoy that without being made to feel uncomfortable watching a mentally handicapped older gentlemen bump and grind and fall down steps while snatching up young teens.
It's pretty narrow-minded to think everyone's behavior needs to adapt to fit your view of what's comfortable. I'm with you on this specific example, as he put a child at risk, but you talk as if you expect the world to bend to your wishes. I say live and let live. If something doesn't cause you any harm, who cares?

This is a horrible thread. You would think he killed someone. Why let someone's actions reflect you as a person. If he loves to dance he loves to dance. Probably not his best choice picking up the girl but that doesn't mean he needs to stop dancing.

Reactions: DeerTurkHunter1
This is a horrible thread. You would think he killed someone. Why let someone's actions reflect you as a person. If he loves to dance he loves to dance. Probably not his best choice picking up the girl but that doesn't mean he needs to stop dancing.

You "would think" he killed someone?

You mean he "could have" killed someone. It needs to end, and I assume now it will.

ADVERTISEMENT