ADVERTISEMENT

Per Jones-Dancing Man Fell and dropped a little girl

Lol you almost got it right. It's nutz on a rail guy. He's actually a presidential candidate from Iowa. His first name is deez. That being said, I love his shirt but whoever has parental control might need a time out(jk parents.) I don't know if I would of let that dude stand two feet within my daughter let alone pick her up and walk down the stairs when you know both are "unstable" anyway. We almost escaped being the white trash state of the world behind West Virginia but we are now the clear front runners
Edited, thx. LOL.

preview.php

Looks like she went up there to dance with him and he picked her up.....why?????...He then proceeded to slide down the rail with her in his arms and missed a step or something......both went down......it all happened pretty quick.....

That was bound to happen at some point. I hope this puts a stop to the stupid dancing...somehow I doubt it.

I was thinking the same thing. I am so glad I don't sit in that section. I wouldn't want to touch the handrail. It was on ESPN, they showed the fall and an usher was there checking it out making sure all were okay. Fingers crossed since it was on national tv hopefully the school will put a stop to this.

Good gosh, he could have damn near killed that girl or paralyzed her with that fall. It is time to send that SOB packing. I mean that is a danger and is awful to let this go on. Need to send a letter to him to cease this mess.

He looks stupid and now it has become dangerous.
I don't care if he is mentally challenged or narcissist, the PC word for it. To think he could have hurt himself or that little girl. For god's sake it looks terrible and the fact people have died in the last year at stadiums from falls etc.

No one in there to watch this guy dance and no one is there to be on guard for safety at that game. Hopefully UK and the Committee of 101 will send his ass home.
IMO

Next game I go to I'm pounding the ish out of the hand rail in my section , either that rails going down or I'm leaving on a stretcher with pelvic injuries . If he can fornicate a public assistance device then we all can . I need a few good people to help me touch this rail to the ground , who's with me ?
Man you got me with this one.
I'm not used to you posting like that but it was funny as hell.
"I'm pounding the ish out of that rail". Hilarious.

Looks like she went up there to dance with him and he picked her up.....why?????...He then proceeded to slide down the rail with her in his arms and missed a step or something......both went down......it all happened pretty quick.....
Yeah he got carried away.
Pun intended + it's very true.

I remember "meeting" him when he first got going with this. I was at the Hilton bar at the game and he walked up and asked me if I wanted a picture with him. I thought right then he was a clown and not somebody we wanted highlighted each home game. Stop playing that song.

Guy has a terrific story and certainly was a hit in some aspects for the home crowd. That being said anything that plays on too long, plays itself out and that is where he is at in Rupp at the moment. Problem is he does it every home game. Would be better served at this point and probably the last few years if he only did his dance a few times per year at our biggest home games.

Reactions: WildcatUnderground
It's well known Darren has an intellectual disability. Calling him "idiot" and "clown" is a little excessive, considering he physically can't help it. Should Rupp Arena staff talk to him and say "Just dance, no interaction with other people or use of the rails"? Yes. Certainly. Maybe even tell him not to dance at all. It shouldn't have even got to this point where he risked injury of a child, but to call him an idiot and a clown is a little over the top. Rupp staff went through the correct measures, dealt with the situation accordingly.

It's well known Darren has an intellectual disability. Calling him "idiot" and "clown" is a little excessive, considering he physically can't help it. Should Rupp Arena staff talk to him and say "Just dance, no interaction with other people or use of the rails"? Yes. Certainly. Maybe even tell him not to dance at all. It shouldn't have even got to this point where he risked injury of a child, but to call him an idiot and a clown is a little over the top. Rupp staff went through the correct measures, dealt with the situation accordingly.
Okay so this answers the question I had for you. Which was:
Hey wildcatunderground, was that your daughter that he dropped while pulling a really stupid stunt?
You see, now I know, by your post, that the little girl was not your daughter.

I hear you, but, those stairs are steep. Fred Astaire has no business dancing on them. It was never a good idea. It needs to stop now. If he has an impairment, then the fault lies with his caretakers.

After the guy fell and was paralyzed, I was shocked insurance underwriter/building mgmt didn't put an immediate stop to the rail grinding.

Reactions: c1doc
rope off the stairs for his section. Tell him he's got one last hurrah. Give him his commercial break. Let it be over.

I think you all are underestimating Dancing Man. Just like that one time that ice skater fell, and then later she came back and didn't fall and won the competition. Same thing here.

He needs to refocus, get some new moves, recharge the batteries on his glasses, and put those nuts right back on that rail. Definitely a new song, too.

The girl did come up to him to dance. Her parents need to be smacked.
well who would have thought he would randomly pick her up? she was just having a good time maybe trying to get on TV. The guy is a straight creep in my opinion. Whos first instinct is to do what he did within seconds of her walking up?

Reactions: Mike-D
I will give Nut Slider credit in that he held her throughout the spill which prevented her from hitting her head.

I say let the attention whore do the Y v. UweeTee.

ADVERTISEMENT