ADVERTISEMENT

Per Jones-Dancing Man Fell and dropped a little girl

Today we saw the state of Kentucky embarrassed on national sports media outlets by the wreckless actions of a crazy pole dancer involving underaged girls.

Also, Dancing Guy picked up a little girl and fell over a rail.
I see what you did there. nicely done

This thread has some gold in it. Nutz on a rail guy is becoming a bigger legend than Matt pilgrim

This guys dancing days need to be over.

No way should UK or Rupp Arena allow this man to act in a way that could hold either entity liable. The minute he picked that little girl up, security should have stepped in to stop him. That girls parents should be ashamed of themselves for allowing their girl to even be near that guy on those steep steps dancing.

Thank the Lord no one was injured.

Reactions: screwduke
Its pretty clear this guy has created this personality for the attention. He takes the time to get all dressed up and seeks out people for pictures.

My question is, how in the hell does this help UK win? Does he dance when we are losing?

Its just an embarrassment. His care takers look at it as cute and gives this one individual who is challenged attention.

Im sorry and this may sound terrible, but i hate when those who have or care for those who are challenged let them act out in public then look at me like im not suppose to be uncomfortable. I have a cousin who is challenged. She is in her 30s but has the mentality of a child. When my aunt lets her play in areas with children in public play grounds or childrens birthday parties , it just makes me and others uncomfortable to watch someone in there 30s physically play with and act like children. Sorry just makes me uncomfortable when parents of challenged adults expect me to treat them like children.

Im not saying we shouldn't take there disability into consideration. I just think there's ways of doing that without making others uncomfortable. And a dancing handicapped man dressed up like someone at mardi gra makes me uncomfortable.

I'm pretty sure he's learned his lesson, but the powers that be will probably make sure that's his last dance.

Why did no one go help that girl up? What an entire section of a-holes.

I wouldn't have a particular issue with it if he was standing on a safe platform with no real risk of injury. No one is forcing anyone to stare at the guy. My issue is with the safety aspect of it (and to a lesser extent him straddling the rail). Rupps stairs are touchin steep.

How do I add video? I have video of this debacle from a different angle I want to upload it

hit the edit button at bottom of original post.

I know that, but every time I've wanted to edit the title, that button only allows me to edit the body of the text, not the title.

Nevermind, I found it. You hit the wrench looking thing at the top, and chose Edit Title.

Reactions: TexKat
Didn't realize we had so many teenage girls post here. Like, OMG, this was like soooo embarrassing. I wanted to crawl in a hole and die forever. I can't show my face at Hot Topic in a million years. Got to make him stop because it's a hazard thing to be dancing around on steps, but get over your petty concern of how it looks on Sportscenter.

That was bound to happen at some point. I hope this puts a stop to the stupid dancing...somehow I doubt it.
You're jealous of the dancing man.... Can't you dance? I'm sure the dancing man, when he gets out of jail, will give you a few pointers... "Ha"

I think they should build the guy a cage for his dancing, after all, he is part of UK's rich tradition....

Jeez does the man even have balls? That looks amazingly painful.
Good question....
7288ec7bbef2050efb587611c5dc7979.gif

Reactions: KYtotheCore
I still can't figure out why anybody would celebrate a perverted public rail humper . Just flat out bump and grind a hand rail and morons clapping him on .
Now come on people, the guy don't even know what bumping and grinding is... He's just trying to imitate dancers, and take a chance on losing his Oysters to boot, just to entertain UK's fans...

Now come on people, the guy don't even know what bumping and grinding is... He's just trying to imitate dancers, and take a chance on losing his Oysters to boot, just to entertain UK's fans...
I bet before this you would have said what's the big deal , he's not hurting anybody . Dangerously steep steps and a mentally impaired dancer , who couldn't see this coming . The people that encouraged it set the stage for this , I doubt the girl approaches him otherwise but he has been glorified and she wants attention too .

Wat a dumbass! If that was my daughter it would of been all bad for him!!
My question is, how did the parents allow it to happen? I'm sure he didn't snatch the little girl up and do it before they could stop him. I agree that this should mark the end of the dancing or at least the rail bit, but lets not put all of this on him.

Can you imagine how hard it's going to be to get him to stop dancing?

Outside of not going to anymore games at Rupp at all I dont see how you stop him. Maybe right now with him being so remorseful his "people" can persuade him to stop. Good luck to them!

Reactions: TRUEBLUEANDYC
Can you imagine how hard it's going to be to get him to stop dancing?

Outside of not going to anymore games at Rupp at all I dont see how you stop him. Maybe right now with him being so remorseful his "people" can persuade him to stop. Good luck to them!

Hopefully they'll start by playing a better song.

He looks a good 65-70. He needs to stay away from dancing on stairs with his crotch riding a damn handrail.

Edit: I didn't know he had medical conditions. I don't know anything about the guy. I just know if you play with fire, eventually you will get burned. I'm just gonna shut up about it. That video made me feel bad.

Reactions: KYtotheCore
If that little girl was actually hurt, her family would have an EXCELLENT lawsuit against UK and Rupp Arena.

Foreseeable and yet UK/Rupp has continued to allow it.

There was another thread on this subject, a few months ago. At that time, I said that it needed to end. It was going on in the sections that I supervised, and I went to the Rupp Arena Mgr. I told him that it was my opinion that, at some point, he would hurt someone, and they would be liable for allowing him to continue this, game after game. If it is something spontaneous, it usually ends there, but this was a continued pattern, and to allow him to do it, was implied consent. The Rupp Mgr, told me that they also had spoken to the University about him, and the practice, and they did not feel it was worth dealing with. He told me that the University is the tenant, and that after they brought it to their attention, and they had not done anything, Rupp Arena was no longer at fault, should anything happen. Make no mistake, Rupp would not allow it. It is the University. And I know he has issues. I have spoken with him on several occasions, and I even gave him a ticket to get in, a couple of years ago. However, he can stand in the aisle and dance, without riding down handrails. It is for his safety, as well as other patrons.

Reactions: kat57
I was thinking Rupp security should tell him no dancing on the steps and that he can "dance in his seat", but then again it is such tight quarters that he might stand up, lose his balance and fall on someone!

I don't think he needs to go at all. I like him and I like his dancing. He made a mistake by picking her up, no doubt but they're ok and it shouldn't be stopped. If you don't like it, don't watch. He's a guy that needs to continue to do what he's been doing as long as he can. In case some of you don't know, public railing is unsanitary and you shouldn't wipe your hot dog bun down them. He couldn't add any more filth to an already gross rail. The guy causes no harm to anyone, the parents of the child did nothing wrong, Rupp Arena did nothing wrong either. Sometimes, believe it or not, things happen and it was just a case of bad judgement and an accident and nothing more. Get a life and stop making fun of the challenged.

There was another thread on this subject, a few months ago. At that time, I said that it needed to end. It was going on in the sections that I supervised, and I went to the Rupp Arena Mgr. I told him that it was my opinion that, at some point, he would hurt someone, and they would be liable for allowing him to continue this, game after game. If it is something spontaneous, it usually ends there, but this was a continued pattern, and to allow him to do it, was implied consent. The Rupp Mgr, told me that they also had spoken to the University about him, and the practice, and they did not feel it was worth dealing with. He told me that the University is the tenant, and that after they brought it to their attention, and they had not done anything, Rupp Arena was no longer at fault, should anything happen. Make no mistake, Rupp would not allow it. It is the University. And I know he has issues. I have spoken with him on several occasions, and I even gave him a ticket to get in, a couple of years ago. However, he can stand in the aisle and dance, without riding down handrails. It is for his safety, as well as other patrons.

If Rupp thinks they are relieved of any liability simply because UK didn't act then they need better counsel.

I don't think he needs to go at all. I like him and I like his dancing. He made a mistake by picking her up, no doubt but they're ok and it shouldn't be stopped. If you don't like it, don't watch. He's a guy that needs to continue to do what he's been doing as long as he can. In case some of you don't know, public railing is unsanitary and you shouldn't wipe your hot dog bun down them. He couldn't add any more filth to an already gross rail. The guy causes no harm to anyone, the parents of the child did nothing wrong, Rupp Arena did nothing wrong either. Sometimes, believe it or not, things happen and it was just a case of bad judgement and an accident and nothing more. Get a life and stop making fun of the challenged.

So it was ok to make fun of him if he wasn't mentally challenged?

Its pretty clear this guy has created this personality for the attention. He takes the time to get all dressed up and seeks out people for pictures.

My question is, how in the hell does this help UK win? Does he dance when we are losing?

Its just an embarrassment. His care takers look at it as cute and gives this one individual who is challenged attention.

Im sorry and this may sound terrible, but i hate when those who have or care for those who are challenged let them act out in public then look at me like im not suppose to be uncomfortable. I have a cousin who is challenged. She is in her 30s but has the mentality of a child. When my aunt lets her play in areas with children in public play grounds or childrens birthday parties , it just makes me and others uncomfortable to watch someone in there 30s physically play with and act like children. Sorry just makes me uncomfortable when parents of challenged adults expect me to treat them like children.

Im not saying we shouldn't take there disability into consideration. I just think there's ways of doing that without making others uncomfortable. And a dancing handicapped man dressed up like someone at mardi gra makes me uncomfortable.
How does shooting t-shirts in the stands help "UK win"? How does playing intro music or any music help "UK win"? The intended purposes of all these things has nothing to do with that, moron.

ADVERTISEMENT