ADVERTISEMENT

Per Jones-Dancing Man Fell and dropped a little girl

Bound to happen sooner or later the way he bumps-grinds-rail rides.

kentuckygrampsdance_medium_zpsdsyvltwy.gif

I did not mind the dancing several years ago and fans seemed to enjoy it. The last few years with the rail grinding bit it has become improper to do around a bunch of kids and women. If he wants to dance and cleans it up fine, but if not they need to put an end to it.

I did not mind the dancing several years ago and fans seemed to enjoy it. The last few years with the rail grinding bit it has become improper to do around a bunch of kids and women. If he wants to dance and cleans it up fine, but if not they need to put an end to it.
Yeah, people have to put their hands on that rail after he's wiped his ass all up and down it. Gross!

I said it a couple years ago that i wish this would end. I got slammed on this board. One guy said the dancing man had a mental condition , and then accused me of being insensitive.

I live out of town. Once at a social place watching the game they put him on. Now of course this was when the turtle man just came out. A lot of people thought that was the turtle man lol. In all seriousness probably a good idea to have that conversation with him to stop.

Next game I go to I'm pounding the ish out of the hand rail in my section , either that rails going down or I'm leaving on a stretcher with pelvic injuries . If he can fornicate a public assistance device then we all can . I need a few good people to help me touch this rail to the ground , who's with me ?

I understand there is something physically wrong with him, maybe CP, can't recall, but time to end that. Could've really hurt the girl or himself.

Reactions: kat57 and W2R
Nuts on rail guy needs to go.
Lol you almost got it right. It's nutz on a rail guy. He's actually a presidential candidate from Iowa. His first name is deez. That being said, I love his shirt but whoever has parental control might need a time out(jk parents.) I don't know if I would of let that dude stand two feet within my daughter let alone pick her up and walk down the stairs when you know both are "unstable" anyway. We almost escaped being the white trash state of the world behind West Virginia but we are now the clear front runners

ADVERTISEMENT