ADVERTISEMENT

Per Jones-Dancing Man Fell and dropped a little girl

It's pretty narrow-minded to think everyone's behavior needs to adapt to fit your view of what's comfortable. I'm with you on this specific example, as he put a child at risk, but you talk as if you expect the world to bend to your wishes. I say live and let live. If something doesn't cause you any harm, who cares?

No that is not what im saying at all. What i am saying is when i take my family to a place were th ed expectations are one thing , but someone takes it upon themselves to change them in a way that makes me and my family uncomfortable, then thats a problem.

Im sure no one goes to a UK game with the expectations to see a handicapped older gentlemen jump around and grind hand rails. The problem is, thats the dancing man and his handlers expectations when they go. If UK is organizing this dancing before the game with him, then i blame them. But in my opinion this man prepares himself and on his own creates this environment that obviously makes a lot of people uncomfortable. Thats crossing the line and it needs to stop.

By him going up to people like a celebrity asking if they wont photos with him, just shows the man is using UK basketball games for something other then rooting on his favorite team. It should of been stopped years ago.

Next game I go to I'm pounding the ish out of the hand rail in my section , either that rails going down or I'm leaving on a stretcher with pelvic injuries . If he can fornicate a public assistance device then we all can . I need a few good people to help me touch this rail to the ground , who's with me ?
i seriously just laughed so hard at my desk at work over this, people were wondering if I was crying.

Reactions: Xception
No that is not what im saying at all. What i am saying is when i take my family to a place were th ed expectations are one thing , but someone takes it upon themselves to change them in a way that makes me and my family uncomfortable, then thats a problem.

Im sure no one goes to a UK game with the expectations to see a handicapped older gentlemen jump around and grind hand rails. The problem is, thats the dancing man and his handlers expectations when they go. If UK is organizing this dancing before the game with him, then i blame them. But in my opinion this man prepares himself and on his own creates this environment that obviously makes a lot of people uncomfortable. Thats crossing the line and it needs to stop.

By him going up to people like a celebrity asking if they wont photos with him, just shows the man is using UK basketball games for something other then rooting on his favorite team. It should of been stopped years ago.
There is no problem with him from anyone except extreme left wings libtards. He's a bigger UK fan than you or me and he's not using anything to do anything you say.
http://kentuckysportsradio.com/main/from-the-ksr-vault-a-day-with-dancing-guy/

I just hope it ends. I travel, and yes the man is perceived as a crazy Ky hillbilly acting a fool. You have to remember not everyone knows the guys back story. They just see a old dude humping rails decked out in ky gear.

Reactions: UKUGA
You my friend are an idiot. Nobody cares what you or I think. The man made a mistake like you and I do all the time, get over it and shut it.

Make me shut it, that's what I'd love to see.
It needs to stop. It looks ridiculous. You don't like the majority opinion on this? Then you shut up and deal with it.

I read that KSR article, and Tyler's husband is clearly making fun of the guy.

I'm not sure that any of the posts in here are any worse than the gist of that article.

Reactions: kat57
Make me shut it, that's what I'd love to see.
It needs to stop. It looks ridiculous. You don't like the majority opinion on this? Then you shut up and deal with it.

Agreed. I can't believe Dancing Queen's bff is on here defending him. And bigger UK fan than us? How does Turkey boy know how big of UK fans we are S&C? You and me need to accept this challenge and take him and Dancing Queen on in a UK tandem walk-off like in Zoolander. I got money on us!

Dude you need to get a f'ing life. Seriously. Go hunt a squirrel or something. wtf, the guy could have seriously injured that little girl. Wtf is wrong with you.
And you could of hurt a child when you walked down the steps intoxicated from your pre-game drinking binges. I'm more of a deer or turkey guy myself, thus the name. Just let me know when.

Agreed. I can't believe Dancing Queen's bff is on here defending him. And bigger UK fan than us? How does Turkey boy know how big of UK fans we are S&C? You and me need to accept this challenge and take him and Dancing Queen on in a UK tandem walk-off like in Zoolander. I got money on us!

Haha. Turkey boy is so hot right now. He's trending.

And you could of hurt a child when you walked down the steps intoxicated from your pre-game drinking binges. I'm more of a deer or turkey guy myself, thus the name. Just let me know when.

And I'm more of a football player turned strength coach. Trust me, I'd LOVE to run into you.

Don't know him from Adam but my little fellers have had a picture with him a couple times. He's a fine guy and you two cowards take pleasure in picking on him. I'd sure like to see you do that to someone would could defend themselves. What cowards.

Don't know him from Adam but my little fellers have had a picture with him a couple times. He's a fine guy and you too cowards take pleasure in picking on him. I'd sure like to see you do that to someone would could defend themselves. What cowards.

I don't want to pick on him. I'm glad he's a UK guy. But enough. It looks horrible, and that little girl could have really been hurt.

Running around calling people idiots isn't the way to do this my man.

I don't want to pick on him. I'm glad he's a UK guy. But enough. It looks horrible, and that little girl could have really been hurt.

Running around calling people idiots isn't the way to do this my man.
For the 10,000th time. I agree with you about him involving a fan, that was wrong. It was even more wrong to pick her up and slide with her,,,,,,,but he's a gentle old man that doesn't have a hurtful or harmful bone in his body. He loves UK and that may be all he's got. He causes no harm to anyone (most of time, lol). He will correct his actions and never dance with a child. He and UK deserve to be left alone. I like that he does it and there are thousands of others who do also, way more than don't. Live and let live my friend.

For the 10,000th time. I agree with you about him involving a fan, that was wrong. It was even more wrong to pick her up and slide with her,,,,,,,but he's a gentle old man that doesn't have a hurtful or harmful bone in his body. He loves UK and that may be all he's got. He causes no harm to anyone (most of time, lol). He will correct his actions and never dance with a child. He and UK deserve to be left alone. I like that he does it and there are thousands of others who do also, way more than don't. Live and let live my friend.

That I can understand better. Calling me an idiot for an obvious opinion I won't handle.

I don't care how sorry the guy is. His work here is done. It was stupid to let this go on so long. Now we have an excuse to get rid of it.

I accept the apology, but the act is dead. Go to the games, sit down, get up and cheer, act like everyone else at the game. If he wants to dance around in front of his chair fine, as others do that, but no crazy dancing down the aisles anymore due to this.

And sorry if anyone is offended by Dancing Queen...I'll say Dancing King to be politically correct here. Funny how the former sounds insulting but the latter sounds kinda cool. I was just being silly with the DQ and meant no offense to Dancing Guy.

Remember when Borat tried to throw a burlap sack over Pamela Anderson and carry her away to be his wife? [laughing]

So many judgmental A holes in this thread. We eat our own more than any fan base I've ever seen and it's making me sick of the discussion boards lately. I mean we have a keyboard warrior basically doing the "Come at me bro" routine. Every team has their weird fans. The guy should not have picked up a kid and he screwed up but to act like he's an embarrassment to UK or the Commonwealth is ridiculous...the heroin epidemic is an embarrassment to the Commonwealth, the hooker stuff at U of L is an embarrassment...one poor guy who dances during a freaking timeout isn't even close.

So many judgmental A holes in this thread. We eat our own more than any fan base I've ever seen and it's making me sick of the discussion boards lately. I mean we have a keyboard warrior basically doing the "Come at me bro" routine. Every team has their weird fans. The guy should not have picked up a kid and he screwed up but to act like he's an embarrassment to UK or the Commonwealth is ridiculous...the heroin epidemic is an embarrassment to the Commonwealth, the hooker stuff at U of L is an embarrassment...one poor guy who dances during a freaking timeout isn't even close.
Someone should explain false equivalencies to you.

He's absolutely an embarrassment.

You're missing the point. I thought Cottoneyed Joe was stupid at the football games. I think the dancing guy is stupid at the basketball games. Now it's proven to be stupid and dangerous. Nothing against the guy, I just think it sucks. And so do many others.

We definately eat our own more than anyone and I get sick of it as well. How about the guy going around eating his own fans calling them idiots for an opinion that the guys play is over? You failed to mention that one.

Today we saw the state of Kentucky embarrassed on national sports media outlets by the wreckless actions of a crazy pole dancer involving underaged girls.

Also, Dancing Guy picked up a little girl and fell over a rail.
AWESOME post....

Who is he? I'm saying that because I'm curious as to how he is at every game and gets those kinds of seats? He doesn't seem like someone with the mental capacity to be able to hold down the type of job that could afford those seats at every game. I'm being dead serious and not making fun of him.

We must just have different definitions of embarrassment. It's weird I'll give you that but I don't understand the vitriol for some dude that doesn't impact my life in the least.
Have you seen any real vitriol towards the man in this thread?

I haven't.

Most people seem to feel sorry for the guy.

Doesn't mean his pole dancing routine should continue...

He could easily fall again and injure himself or someone else. Everyone involved was extremely fortunate this incident didn't end in disaster.

If UK/Rupp allows it to continue after this episode, they're brain dead.

Reactions: kat57 and catben
I believe that he gets tickets from several different people. I know that I gave him a ticket to get into a game, about 3 years ago. He does not have tickets for the lower arena, where he dances. He usually has uppers and then comes down to the lower arena before Mony-Mony starts. His dancing is usually between 17-18 or between 11-12.

Reactions: MSU129
ADVERTISEMENT