ADVERTISEMENT

Pep Rally Thread (argue elsewhere, please)

This should do it, why haven't we been doing this all along? We could be 41-0 now! We have failed as fans. I am now going to be a sunshine pumper from here on out, yaaaay go team! woohoo!

Noone is against the team. Its the coach we dont want. We have been cheering on the kids all along. I hope they win but being "pumped" is really hard when you are playing possibly the worst SEC team and in year 4 you have been "pumped" and "hopeful" so much and disappointed so much, that its hard to be anymore. But I will be cheering on the Cats.

Reactions: kats23 and Rawrrr
It's an interesting psychology that doesn't allow some people to leave a positive thread alone. I guess misery really does love company.

Go Cats! Beat Vandy!

It really is pathetic!

I'm behind this team and this staff. I'm not delusional or completely brainwashed. I can see with my own eyes and form my own opinions and I believe this team is improving. I like their fight, their desire, and I love their belief in their coaches!

I think we see more defensive improvement tomorrow,yes I know it is only Vandy but improvement none the less.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT