ADVERTISEMENT

Pathetic

Watching the title game pisses me off. I didn't see a bunch of 5 stars and NBA players on the court. What I saw was a bunch of good basketball players. UK couldn't win one game in the tournament. UK had the best recruiter in history who also happened to be a below a everage coach.
They have NBA players all over their team

I forgot to mention that UK had the best 3 guard combo in the country and one of the top 3pt shooting teams in the country and wasted that.
And Purdue had the second best 3 point shooting team in the country and UConn held them to one 3. Purdue only managed seven attempts, UConn completely shut that threat down. And they would have done the same to us.

I forgot to mention that UK had the best 3 guard combo in the country and one of the top 3pt shooting teams in the country and wasted that.
Feel like Ppl don't give this as much attention as they should. We had an amazing team and a shitty coach. Even a mediocre coach cuda gone past the first round with these guys. And they deserved that. He hated us more than he liked them. But PLAYERS FIRST. What he meant to say was after ME. Ugh what a waste y'all.

Reactions: Cat_Man_Blue
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT