ADVERTISEMENT

Cal Said….

He might play two 7 footers together in the tournament. This is the type of 💩 that pisses me off, he’s willing to do something ignorant but he won’t start his best players. Exactly why I have zero faith going into the tourney.
Well why in the F did he shoot the caller down on his call in show a couple weeks ago who suggested THE EXACT SAME THING????

This guy is so full of shit and is being exposed for the clown that he is.

“No, I think I’m gonna go with one big and four scorers”. I said it years ago, he doesn’t even care about winning and likes getting under the fans’ skin more than anything else.

And a lot of it stems from his hatred of Matt Jones/KSR. And the rest is political. Call me crazy but it’s the only thing that makes the past 10 years make sense.

Reactions: Big Foot 275
I have noticed the better defensive teams put pressure way out front making it hard to run an offense. But our guys do not do that. Teams are able to come down and set up wherever they want to start their offense. Is it the coaching, is it the players will not listen or is it the players are not good enough to have the heart to play in your face defense?

He might play two 7 footers together in the tournament. This is the type of 💩 that pisses me off, he’s willing to do something ignorant but he won’t start his best players. Exactly why I have zero faith going into the tourney.
I'm telling you guys we have to stop talking about playing this or that lineup or playing your best players etc because Cal listens (even though he will go on for 15 minutes telling us he doesnt) and will try his damnest to come up with some other way to do it rather than go with the standard prevailing notion. Its in his DNA to do the opposite just so he doesn give in. So he'll tinker till the cows come home instead of just letting his best 5 play the most minutes together.

In all sincerity, we have played several teams that had guards we could not stop from driving on us like TX A&M and Florida for instance. Why would we not zone with two bigs during the season against teams like this so when SEC tournament time got here our guys had plenty of game experience playing that way?

Maybe because they all 3 were hurt and getting them up to speed was an and still is a task within itself??? Idk, just a thought……

This. Some of these posters hang onto every word Cal says. It’s almost as if they’re miserable in life and look for something to get upset about. The sad part is they don’t realize how gullible it makes them appear.
So we have a guy making 9 mil a year, who is supposed to be a hall of famer, a leader to young men and the upmost professional.....trolling the fan base. But lolz at the fans who fall for it.

He had a long span when he didn't win the ACC title. Droughts needn't be terminal.

K didn't win the ACC from 2010 to 2022. 12 years.

K won 2 national championships in those 12 seasons!! According to your hero Cal, conference championships are not as important as national championships.

You are constantly getting self-owned.

So we have a guy making 9 mil a year, who is supposed to be a hall of famer, a leader to young men and the upmost professional.....trolling the fan base. But lolz at the fans who fall for it.
Who’s falling for it? You are the one taking the bait Cal’s casting out.

I'm not taking any bait. I'm calling him out for the fool and the fraud that he is. He doesn't have me fooled at all.
The moment you respond, you acknowledge what he’s“selling”. Personally, I don’t care what he says. And if I did, what good does it do to complain about it on a messageboard? Cal’s situation IS what it IS. He isn’t going anywhere until his contract is up. Think about it, if you were guaranteed $33 million dollars, would you walk away from that? And UK can’t afford that kinda $$$ for the buyout so here we are. Fans can scream to the top of their lungs or til the cows come home but not one thing will change.

I stopped reading at he doesn’t win. There’s no conversation to be had with someone who makes a statement like that. Have a good one!

So now when there’s nothing left to use, the few of you are just going to dream up his record.

You might want to know that Calipari is excellent when it comes to sales psychology and he majored in business marketing. He might not win anymore, but he never “ran out of it” when it came to being able to completely work someone over. That feeling you get when you see or hear him isn’t your fault….

Just look at his record and don’t listen to his words. You’ll be fine.

The moment you respond, you acknowledge what he’s“selling”. Personally, I don’t care what he says. And if I did, what good does it do to complain about it on a messageboard? Cal’s situation IS what it IS. He isn’t going anywhere until his contract is up. Think about it, if you were guaranteed $33 million dollars, would you walk away from that? And UK can’t afford that kinda $$$ for the buyout so here we are. Fans can scream to the top of their lungs or til the cows come home but not one thing will change.
The entire point of message boards is for people to exp
The point of message boards is that people have a place to express and discuss their ideas and thoughts. And if fan discontent never mattered, coaches would never be fired. My single voice doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things, but when you have several thousand voices echoing the same, it isn't easily ignored. So yeah, I'll keep on making my thoughts known on this message board for as long as I feel like it. If that bothers you, I suggest you take advantage of the ignore feature.

The entire point of message boards is for people to exp

The point of message boards is that people have a place to express and discuss their ideas and thoughts. And if fan discontent never mattered, coaches would never be fired. My single voice doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things, but when you have several thousand voices echoing the same, it isn't easily ignored. So yeah, I'll keep on making my thoughts known on this message board for as long as I feel like it. If that bothers you, I suggest you take advantage of the ignore feature.
I don’t ignore anyone podge. You responded to me so in turn, I responded back.

A crazy tweak no one would see come would be to start Reed and Dilly.

The press would be like..... CAN HE DO THAT??

giphy.gif

If he plays Reed, Reeves, and Rob together, it matters much less who he plays at the 4 and 5. Getting those 3 on the court together for as many minutes as possible is priority 1. Figuring out which bigs to play without achieving that is a distraction.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT