Vikings D is Elite
Bengals O has put up back to back great games

Predict the Final Score

Both teams are 7-6 and coming off wins.
Both teams will be playing back up QBs.

Vikings D is Elite
Bengals O has put up back to back great games

Predict the Final Score
Browning has been one of the most efficient QBs the last 2 weeks. I’ll take semi proven qb over the more unknown

24-20 bengals

Reactions: bigblueinsanity
How do you like the Reds and the Vikings, OP? Were you born in Minnesota and moved to Cincinnati, etc?
My Mom bought me a Vikings jacket when I was 8 or 9 yrs old back in the mid ‘70s and living in “Jeff and Reed’s”Shepherdsville, Ky.
Ive been a fan ever since.

I asked her yrs later, “Mom, why did you buy me that Vikings jacket back in the day because Shepherdsville is Bengals Country?”
She responded that it was probably on sale.
I thought to myself it probably wasnt cause Minnesota was going to SBs every other yr back in the 70s.
Then it came to me: My Mom went to HS in Valley Station Ky and their mascot to this day is the Vikings!
It must have been subliminal to her or she just didnt want to admit it to me; either way Ive been thru 5 or 6 championship game Ls with my Purple People Eaters since then.
In fact, since the Super Bowl era only 2 franchises have been to the playoffs more than the Vikes, Dallas and Pittsburgh!

• Love
Reactions: The-Hack
Back to back drives, Mike Hilton INT, BJ Hill again. Offense needs to start rolling. Big time opportunity missed on the throw by Browning to a wide open Charlies Jones slightly over-throwing him.

Congrats, you guys lose today plus the AFC standings and your remaining schedule and you’re toast.

Vikings are still in very good shape to get in; and if Denver can upset the Lions in the Motor City tonight the Vikings, even at 7-7, would once again control their own destiny for the Division.

The NFC is loaded with 6-7 teams.
Mullins was very lucky today but he also threw for over 300 yds and 2 TDs.
Plus Chandler rushed for 120 and a touch.
Looking forward to him and My Three Sons (almost ended up My Four Sons with the Hendrickson offsides negating the late pick 6) you guys would have hated that (lol), developing chemistry heading into the playoffs.

Last edited:
Reactions: CB3UK
One of craziest games every...nice win, but Reader has a major knee injury, and rumor has it Chase has a separated shoulder...

Vikings folded at a pivotal moment. What a stupid 4th down call..
Hide sight is always 20/20 but I agree. 3 straight sneaks?
I prolly eschew the 59-60 yd FG but you cant run 3 straight sneaks.
I like O’Connell but his ass puckers in tight games late.
Still like the Vikings chances of sneaking in the playoffs with Mullins, My 3 Sons, Chandler and the D.

Reactions: darkshadesofblue
Congrats, you guys lose today plus the AFC standings and your remaining schedule and you’re toast.

Vikings are still in very good shape to get in; and if Denver can upset the Lions in the Motor City tonight the Vikings, even at 7-7, would once again control their own destiny for the Division.

The NFC is loaded with 6-7 teams.
Mullins was very lucky today but he also threw for over 300 yds and 2 TDs.
Plus Chandler rushed for 120 and a touch.
Looking forward to him and My Three Sons (almost ended up My Four Sons with the Hendrickson offsides negating the late pick 6) you guys would have hated that (lol), developing chemistry heading into the playoffs.
It seems like whenever the Bengals and Vikings get together it's a close contest. Good game today and good luck to the Vikes.

My Mom bought me a Vikings jacket when I was 8 or 9 yrs old back in the mid ‘70s and living in “Jeff and Reed’s”Shepherdsville, Ky.
Ive been a fan ever since.

I asked her yrs later, “Mom, why did you buy me that Vikings jacket back in the day because Shepherdsville is Bengals Country?”
She responded that it was probably on sale.
I thought to myself it probably wasnt cause Minnesota was going to SBs every other yr back in the 70s.
Then it came to me: My Mom went to HS in Valley Station Ky and their mascot to this day is the Vikings!
It must have been subliminal to her or she just didnt want to admit it to me; either way Ive been thru 5 or 6 championship game Ls with my Purple People Eaters since then.
In fact, since the Super Bowl era only 2 franchises have been to the playoffs more than the Vikes, Dallas and Pittsburgh!
Raiders own the vikings

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT