ADVERTISEMENT

Were we better

Feb 11, 2024
Before the 7 footers became available to us? Ugonna has some blocks. Z has a few threes. Bradshaw hit a big three. But overall, are we better playing small ball?... had both Kansas and UNC down big... both have looked like Final Four teams recently. If we go back to the early lineup and start putting it on teams again, I'd like 9 million dollars please.

Best win of the year against UNCheat Bradshaw had 12 points.

Mitchell is shorter but I think he’s at least more physical than those other guys. Apparently we can’t defend or rebound no matter who’s on the floor so every lineup should be all about offense.

Slouch Cal cannot not clog the lane...slow, weak and soft team that can't/won't fight thru screens and get owned on switches in man-man and the most basic ball screen plays known to man. Refuses to adjust, trap or play a minute of zone to stop the bleeding.

When we played small ball, we could at least run and hope to outscore the opponent...I knew he would eff with what was working and revert to a 30 year old style of play, that hasn't worked well in a decade.

Reactions: NociHTTP
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT