ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Manziel misses football 'a ton.'

I can believe he has learned his lesson from deprivation, the question is will he be able to remember what he learn when things turn in (and if) his favor again.

He was great to watch! Would love for UK to have an exciting player like him. Winner in college. Fearless. Hoping Walker Wood is that guy.

He was great to watch! Would love for UK to have an exciting player like him. Winner in college. Fearless. Hoping Walker Wood is that guy.

He was like watching a video game qb, almost like he could see 360 degrees around him, he seemed to know exactly when and which way to move. He just couldn't rein in his lifestyle to conform to being a professional athlete and treating his body a little better.

That was a non-story just written for clicks. He misses football and he talked to a couple of teams. He won't get an invite because he's not worth taking a chance on. Maybe it's the notoriety that he misses.

He is not an NFL talent. No team will take the circus for a guy that is not a Pro QB.

He had NFL talent just not the head to go with it.

Even though he was a screw up the Clowns coaching staff tried making a pocket passer out of him.. That is not what he is. He is a mobile QB and a play maker, he see things develop unlike other players.. I think He can be a good one if you put him in right offense.

It's pretty crappy of Sec country to post pictures of text from an article without without links directly to the source.

https://sportsday.dallasnews.com/co...ts-nfl-comeback-talked-teams-returning-league

This love of football is going to fail because not once does the brat mention rehab or being sober. If he hadn't figured that out yet, he doesn't understand why no one wants him.

Reactions: ukalum1988
Manziel has NEVER been deprived. That's part of his problem. He grew up with a silver spoon in his mouth and acted like he was above it all.
That was before his experience with the NFL your point is good till now, he is being deprived of all he took for granted now.

Johnny manziel does not miss football.
Johnny manziel misses being JFF.

Johnny manziel is an obnoxious asshole with substance abuse problems who grew up with a silver spoon in his mouth and never learned accountability. Johnny manziel is not a guy anyone would want to spend time with.

JFF was a god among men who every guy wanted to be and every woman wanted to jump.

I don't blame him, I would miss being JFF too.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT