ADVERTISEMENT

Perry to Uk

CATFANINFLORIDA

Sophomore
Sep 12, 2002
Winter Garden,Florida
https://www.aseaofblue.com/2023/11/...nt=entry&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter
usa_today_20244068.0.jpg

Yes, I think Cal definitely made it known that he was wanted or Perry would not have come to UK. He had a lot of other good options. This is not like when the fans basically demanded that Eddie Sutton offer a scholarship to Richie Farmer.

Up until now, if you asked me what Kentucky high school player had the best high school career, I would say Richie Farmer. If Lyon County can win the all A or better yet the S16, it will be Travis Perry. I'm not saying they were the actual best players, just who had the best career. The best Kentucky high school players in history are probably: Wes Unseld, Darrell Griffith, Rex Chapman, Dave Cowens, Cliff Hagan and Frank Ramsey.

Will gladly take him but I don’t get the decision on his end. He was gonna get a lot of mins early at wku Cincy or ole miss
Not sure how any UK fan could not understand his decision, at least ones that grew up in Kentucky. If he wasn’t a 4 or 5 star I could see going to a smaller school but this is what every kid that’s grown up in that state wants.

Your reading comprehension is hogwash. Where did I say any player needed to stay 4 years? Stop reaching. One and done sucks, there's a reason UK fans no longer feel attached to players.

Okay, so the number is 3 years then. I’m sorry. You said 1 or 2. Look one and done does suck a little bit, but the days of good players staying put are over. We can still have favorites surely

Hog-wash! You think Reed will have to stay 4 years to become a fan favorite? No
With the rivalry with IU starting these kids all know each other. REED and Cupps with Perry being an Indiana elite kid. Those are fun back stories. Perfect storm looking from the outside. Those things sell ratings and tickets.

Not sure how any UK fan could not understand his decision, at least ones that grew up in Kentucky. If he wasn’t a 4 or 5 star I could see going to a smaller school but this is what every kid that’s grown up in that state wants.
Yeah I guess but not every kid in this state grows up a UK fan in western Kentucky they are more western Ky fans. In glad he committed but he would of had more playing time at the other options

Yeah I guess but not every kid in this state grows up a UK fan in western Kentucky they are more western Ky fans. In glad he committed but he would of had more playing time at the other options
I work in western Kentucky and have not seen one western fan. It’s overwhelming UK. Only western fans I’ve seen is parents of kids who went there but they are still UK fans first.

I work in western Kentucky and have not seen one western fan. It’s overwhelming UK. Only western fans I’ve seen is parents of kids who went there but they are still UK fans first.
I have family in western Ky, and see a lot of western Kentucky fans out there, there are UK fans out there to , but my point was not every kid in this state grows up uk fans and has a dream of going here.

I knew there was a chance, but I really didn't think he would pick Kentucky. I guess things are changing, Lyon countians are mostly WKU fans, this is a pleasant surprise. He is a winner and people that haven't seen him play will be happy with his choice.
I have lived in Lyon Co. All my life and most all are UK fans first even though they may pull for other Kentucky schools. Travis will help the Cats and be a great teammate . He is also a great young. Man.

This has been a fascinating recruiting cycle. Honestly didn’t even focus on the announcement today. Not only does he have the in state connection, he’ll also kill it on NIL here compared to say Cincy.

Caleb Wilson was very positive on IG with this announcement. Gotta wonder if JQ goes Mizzou if Wilson reclasses and fills that role.

What this tells me is there will be a mass exodus on the perimeter this year…if we didn’t already know that

Okay, so the number is 3 years then. I’m sorry. You said 1 or 2. Look one and done does suck a little bit, but the days of good players staying put are over. We can still have favorites surely
No need to apologize if you read her/his post it most definitely implies him staying and not leaving early. Just read the post. They should apologize to you!!

Reactions: Pygmy Sasquatch
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT