ADVERTISEMENT

Oscar T to announce within 2 weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you been reading comments on this thread? Apparently not. Go back and do so and you'll find someone suggesting WVU is doing something "illegal" here in this recruitment. My reply was to that false suggestion and my reasoning was due to the current climate involving the FBI probe. Try and keep up before running off at the keyboard as you typically do.

campsingpgp.gif

0b555b81bca8a77f0e5d0a65e6497bac.gif

giphy-242.gif

He was actually ready and willing to commit to WVU when he was an unheralded recruit, but was convinced by his AAU program coaches and mentors to let it all play out. This was when he was still with Team Loaded VA........... a program that has always pushed kids to stay on the East Coast (A10, ACC).

H was playing up a year with them I believe, alongside Mac McClung of Georgetown, and the coaches said "Look at Mac. This time last year, he was ready to commit to a MAC school, now he's getting Power Conference offers"

He since moved to ITPS, a combo of WV and Pittsburgh area players.

We all believe you. But I have a better question. Why in the heck would anyone choose WVU over UK if basketball is going to be your profession?

It's like being a law student & having the opportunity to go to Yale but instead choose to attend Memphis. I like Huggins & WVU...but, professional decisions are very important. I'm a realist...not looking for feel good stories.

Reactions: ABlockalypseBrow
We all believe you. But I have a better question. Why in the heck would anyone choose WVU over UK if basketball is going to be your profession?

It's like being a law student & having the opportunity to go to Yale but instead choose to attend Memphis. I like Huggins & WVU...but, professional decisions are very important. I'm a realist...not looking for feel good stories.

Loyalty
Relationships
Trust

Not to mention that Oscar knows he’s a 6’8 (in shoes) center with an average vertical leap... his wingspan and standing reach is what makes him elite and his motor never stops...

He understands that he is a prototypical Bonn Huggins undersized big man and knows at his height the idea of being one-n-done doesn’t really exist because NBA GMs will hold his height against him.

6’8 centers with no perimeter game don’t get drafted in the NBA anymore. They make their way onto rosters in free agency.

I saw that Stewart is now visiting Syracuse. I guess no Oscar and no Stewart. No need to panic, Cal will get his.

I saw that Stewart is now visiting Syracuse. I guess no Oscar and no Stewart. No need to panic, Cal will get his.

We may not get Stewart but just cuz he is visiting another school doesn’t mean that’s bad news. Kid is just taking his official visits.

I think that ship sailed! I think he’s the top 5 kid that Cal was talking about

Could very well have but just cuz he took another official visit doesn’t mean we are out of the running.

And what did Cal say about a top 5 recruit? I missed that

I think that ship sailed! I think he’s the top 5 kid that Cal was talking about

Now that I think about it, it has to be Stewart that said that cuz Cal has been on Oscar, jaden and obviously Wiseman heavy so that just leaves Stewart out of the top 5 that we are after.

We may not get Stewart but just cuz he is visiting another school doesn’t mean that’s bad news. Kid is just taking his official visits.
I was just going by what insiders were saying. Most of them said it was good news for Kentucky if he takes no other visits, and bad if he does.

I was just going by what insiders were saying. Most of them said it was good news for Kentucky if he takes no other visits, and bad if he does.

Yeah I knew they said that but I mean what smart kid wouldn’t take his other visits just to make sure he was picking the right school for him.

Then again we are talking about 18 years old and who knows what they are thinking.

Have you been reading comments on this thread? Apparently not. Go back and do so and you'll find someone suggesting WVU is doing something "illegal" here in this recruitment. My reply was to that false suggestion and my reasoning was due to the current climate involving the FBI probe. Try and keep up before running off at the keyboard as you typically do.

Sorry about that. Typically I'm short on time and don't have the resources to follow your posts around like you do mine.

However, I'll always be grateful for the time you put into finding out that I teach for a living. That was enormously creepy and weird, but depicted your dedication in trying to have some semblance of validation in your semi-imbalanced arguments.

Sorry about that. Typically I'm short on time and don't have the resources to follow your posts around like you do mine.

However, I'll always be grateful for the time you put into finding out that I teach for a living. That was enormously creepy and weird, but depicted your dedication in trying to have some semblance of validation in your semi-imbalanced arguments.

What's worse than "semi-imbalanced" arguments has to be the fully impacted butthurt you carry around like a burden..but I digress. Your importance is similar to what a hobo might have in their pockets after a garbage binge.

Reactions: Son_Of_Saul
What's worse than "semi-imbalanced" arguments has to be the fully impacted butthurt you carry around like a burden..but I digress. Your importance is similar to what a hobo might have in their pockets after a garbage binge.

This is an outstanding use of metaphor, and worthy of a "like."

You still have room to up your final grade to a solid C by finals if you keep up the current level of improvement.

Yep. Sometimes people like to go somewhere where they feel more comfortable and needed over wanted. I’m guessing people on here pick their spouse and some of their jobs for the same reasons right?

Loyalty
Relationships
Trust

Not to mention that Oscar knows he’s a 6’8 (in shoes) center with an average vertical leap... his wingspan and standing reach is what makes him elite and his motor never stops...

He understands that he is a prototypical Bonn Huggins undersized big man and knows at his height the idea of being one-n-done doesn’t really exist because NBA GMs will hold his height against him.

6’8 centers with no perimeter game don’t get drafted in the NBA anymore. They make their way onto rosters in free agency.

I'm waiting for Oscar's decision with great interest. Will he come back to do the pregame with Buzz this year?

hmm....

I wonder what a group like this could do next season (just thinking out loud):

C - Tschiebwe - mystery spring big (4 star level)
F - McDaniels - Whitney
F - Whitney - Herro - Allen
G - Maxey - Herro - Baker
G - Green - Maxey

hmm....

I wonder what a group like this could do next season (just thinking out loud):

C - Tschiebwe - mystery spring big (4 star level)
F - McDaniels - Whitney
F - Whitney - Herro - Allen
G - Maxey - Herro - Baker
G - Green - Maxey

Not happening.

He's a Memphis fan that started posting when I ripped his program and city to shreds.

Just put him on ignore.

He's a Memphis fan that started posting when I ripped his program and city to shreds.

Just put him on ignore.

I don't typically put people on ignore. I like to see if their thoughts intelligently evolve over time. Sometimes, the chances of that happening are like an arm-less blind man trying to crawl across the interstate during rushhour, but it's still worth a shot.

I don't typically put people on ignore. I like to see if their thoughts intelligently evolve over time. Sometimes, the chances of that happening are like an arm-less blind man trying to crawl across the interstate during rushhour, but it's still worth a shot.

As a former teacher I just figured you didn't want to deal with it seeing as how you have to deal with childish bullsht. I think I have two people on ignore. One is a SJW named MJKsomething that just gets on my nerves and the other is LEK. I'm sure he's still around somewhere.

But yea he's a Memphis fan in hiding. I dont know why a Memphis fan would go through this. Kentucky is out of his league by a long, long shot. He could feel more superior on Tulane or maybe E. Carolina's board.

Just put him on ignore.
Interesting. You tell someone else to put me on ignore, yet you don't have me on ignore. You can continue to falsely accuse me of being a fan of other schools. However, I know for a fact you're a childish individual who yearns for acceptance here on a freakin message board and who take "likes" seriously of those who approve of the nonsensical sh/! you post. Now that's sad son.

As a former teacher I just figured you didn't want to deal with it seeing as how you have to deal with childish bullsht. I think I have two people on ignore. One is a SJW named MJKsomething that just gets on my nerves and the other is LEK. I'm sure he's still around somewhere.

But yea he's a Memphis fan in hiding. I dont know why a Memphis fan would go through this. Kentucky is out of his league by a long, long shot. He could feel more superior on Tulane or maybe E. Carolina's board.
I call BS. You were never a school teacher. You're intellectually bankrupt. Can see it in many of your posts here. You can't debate a point. Similar to the "Son of Sam" poster. So you'd rather throw out false accusations. And both of these idiots are/were teaching in a school system? LMAO..

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT