ADVERTISEMENT

What would you do if Cal announces a tweak?

I think old Cal is about tweaked out. He's had what 23 games to tweak this man to man defense and we just keep getting worse at it. How about this tweak press full court and maybe we get a steal before the other team can cross half-court because if they do their probably going to score against our man defense. Also try dropping back into some match up zone to if that could help.

Cal blew his load when he finally changed the offense. Yeah, the defense ain't changing. We've watched the same awful shit, with zero, absolutely zero changes on defense this year.

bored jack nicholson GIF

• Haha
Reactions: catben
Believe it or not.. outside of UK, not one person thinks Cal was in cahoots with Sharpe. Sharpe screwed UK on his own, and that includes Cal. I wish we would drop this.
I don’t think Sharpe was “in cahoots” with Cal either. But the second Cal learned Sharpe was going to screw him and refuse to play….he should’ve been dismissed from the team. That would’ve at least made *some* sense.

Reactions: nickhorvathsuxazz
Roll my eyes like I did when I read his "If it would have worked" lines after Saturday's coaching malpractice clinic

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT