ADVERTISEMENT

Oscar T to announce within 2 weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't have a good feeling about him. Especially after his trip to WVU this past weekend and decision coming soon. Would love to have him. Hopefully we get Carey,and Stewart. Not sue about Wiseman.

Reactions: LNAllison
Don't have a good feeling about him. Especially after his trip to WVU this past weekend and decision coming soon. Would love to have him. Hopefully we get Carey,and Stewart. Not sue about Wiseman.
When did you want him to announce? He took all four of his visits and WVU was his last one. Would you have felt that he would go to Illinois if that was his last visit?

Gotta love the people parsing every word , every moment of a time line lol. Most have thought he was a UK commit so I will agree with the common thought. Doesn't mean its right but very rarely will WVU beat out UK . It could happen but it wouldn't make much sense. Will continue to think Oscar, Wiseman , Stewart and a stretch 4 will be our 4 man big class until proven wrong .

Gotta love the people parsing every word , every moment of a time line lol. Most have thought he was a UK commit so I will agree with the common thought. Doesn't mean its right but very rarely will WVU beat out UK . It could happen but it wouldn't make much sense. Will continue to think Oscar, Wiseman , Stewart and a stretch 4 will be our 4 man big class until proven wrong .

Hope you are right. Would love to see Wiseman, Stewart, Carey & Oscar at UK. Do you think it odd that Oscar is going to make a decision soon after Wiseman decided to commit early ?

Reactions: Mr_GG
Out of curiosity, what does a WVU player look like?
Exactly my question. I get when people say a Duke player ( a white kid who is very douchey looking ) .

Now that type it when I think of WVU players I think of kids who look either 50 years old or kid who look at little off . Don't think Oscar checks either of these boxes LOL.

Hope you are right. Would love to see Wiseman, Stewart, Carey & Oscar at UK. Do you think it odd that Oscar is going to make a decision soon after Wiseman decided to commit early ?
Why would one effect the other is my question? ( and I flat doubt Wiseman actually does that anyway ) UK has basically every single minute of front court time open as we wont get a single big back . Cal has expressed this to every recruit . So unless we have 3 commits and there are 3 more offers out there I don't see a need to speed to a commit if that makes sense. I think UK will sign 2-3 bigs in the fall and then 1-2 in the spring.

I was thinking if Oscar wanted UK badly enough that he would pull the trigger sooner so he would be one of the 3 or 4 big's to get a spot.

We got Scottie Lewis' last visit and he still picked Florida. With Oscar T, I think WVU has been in the driver seat for a long time with him. His host family is pushing him there. He likely ends up there.

Fortunately we have Carey, Stewart, and Wiseman still strongly considering us.

Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong but did not you give a 100% guarantee that Wiseman was a UK lock? (I believe for the past couple of years)

Out of curiosity, what does a WVU player look like?

Kind of the same but different...

c100f7c003bdd8805fa932ca0470ea31.gif

69bb496719f8020d24d2c09ea92ce894.gif

After a hard-nosed practice...

IMG_9623.jpg

Most WV players seem to get this treatment but why I don't know...

FACE2.0.gif

This would be a hell of a job by Cal if he gets this guy. Oscar has been extremely close to the WVa program for a long time. Huggs has been on him for many years, Cal came in later.
If Cal sweeps in and steals him from Huggy bear I will be as impressed as I've ever been with Cal.

After his visit to West Virginia he sets a date to announce. That makes me feel a little apprehensive about his decision on coming to UK. Probably a huggy bear luck.
Would you be worried if his last visit was Illinois or Baylor?

So, the host family is playing the role of the colonial lords distributing paternalism only if the young man does their bidding?

Sad.

(I really have no idea, but this will be my spin if OT goes to WVU).

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT