ADVERTISEMENT

Oscar T to announce within 2 weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your opinion doesn't matter since you don't know the game. I guess some school district is desperate for teachers.

Probably true.

That said, whenever you take a vacation, we can at least take comfort in the fact that your community's creepy stalker count is at a -1.

On a related note, how long did you research my posts in order to build a background on my profession? That was a fascinating move by you, even by typical weirdo standards.

As a former teacher I just figured you didn't want to deal with it seeing as how you have to deal with childish bullsht. I think I have two people on ignore. One is a SJW named MJKsomething that just gets on my nerves and the other is LEK. I'm sure he's still around somewhere.

But yea he's a Memphis fan in hiding. I dont know why a Memphis fan would go through this. Kentucky is out of his league by a long, long shot. He could feel more superior on Tulane or maybe E. Carolina's board.

I think LEK is gone now. Haven't seen his posts in a while.

Reactions: morgousky
I call BS. You were never a school teacher. You're intellectually bankrupt. Can see it in many of your posts here. You can't debate a point. Similar to the "Son of Sam" poster. So you'd rather throw out false accusations. And both of these idiots are/were teaching in a school system? LMAO..

What's funny is that most of us come here because we authentically have a passion for UK basketball and it's a great place to gather info.

You on the other hand come here to troll and argue in a creepy, often condescending way. It boggles my mind why anyone would want to invest their time into such a waste of emotional and intellectual output when they're not even a UK fan.

Interesting. You tell someone else to put me on ignore, yet you don't have me on ignore. You can continue to falsely accuse me of being a fan of other schools. However, I know for a fact you're a childish individual who yearns for acceptance here on a freakin message board and who take "likes" seriously of those who approve of the nonsensical sh/! you post. Now that's sad son.

This coming from the guy who's been desperately seeking validation from the moment he showed up here a few weeks ago.

You tried to patronizingly educate half the people in one thread, and it backfired on you. No one likes an intellectual elitist, especially one possessing an ambiguous fan loyalty like you do.

Even if you're a Memphis/UK fan, it's clear you want Penny to land Wiseman, and that makes you a non-UK fan by practical standards.

It really amazes me why ANYONE would waste their time trying to mess with anyone on a message board where they know they are not wanted.

"Hey, I can mess with you in anonymity and I spend a LOT of my OWN time doing it!!!"

How completely foolish and inadequate is that...

Cindog you know EJ and nick won’t be back
You know you're more than likely right, but I haven't been very impressed with Montgomery so far. I know it is REALLY early, but it's just a personal feeling that he may have struggles adjusting to the speed/size of the college game. Plus I think I noticed a hitch in his shot.

As far as Richards goes, then I think he's still so young to the game of basketball that I don't know if he can be consistent for 30-40 games.

I could easily be wrong. It's something I do all the time. Lol. [laughing]

**Plus I've been on morphine all day. :joy:

Reactions: CatfanMike47
You know you're more than likely right, but I haven't been very impressed with Montgomery so far. I know it is REALLY early, but it's just a personal feeling that he may have struggles adjusting to the speed/size of the college game. Plus I think I noticed a hitch in his shot.

As far as Richards goes, then I think he's still so young to the game of basketball that I don't know if he can be consistent for 30-40 games.

Your wrong is almost..............an art form..Oh heck, Oops, I did it again...

Reactions: Cindog28

I agree w/ you: I feel like at least one of those 2 (I'm leaning EJ at the moment) will be back.

Interesting. You tell someone else to put me on ignore, yet you don't have me on ignore. You can continue to falsely accuse me of being a fan of other schools. However, I know for a fact you're a childish individual who yearns for acceptance here on a freakin message board and who take "likes" seriously of those who approve of the nonsensical sh/! you post. Now that's sad son.

I post from a phone nearly 100% of the time. I never see likes and dont care. But that shows exactly what's on your mind.

Memphis fan lol.

I call BS. You were never a school teacher. You're intellectually bankrupt. Can see it in many of your posts here. You can't debate a point. Similar to the "Son of Sam" poster. So you'd rather throw out false accusations. And both of these idiots are/were teaching in a school system? LMAO..

Debate what point? We've only argued about Memphis, and you think it's great. I live in reality, where the city has dwindled down in population to 1/3, poverty is rampant, crime is guaranteed, and the idiots put the same people in charge over and over.

Memphis has no reputation. People that live an hour from Memphis travel to Nashville and bypass it all together.

The basketball team is a national joke that just threw every measurable standard out the window and threw a hail Mary pass on Penny, a middle school basketball coach.

Yet their fans, you, believe they have a great foundation and compare to UK.

You're a joke. Go home.

Your wrong is almost..............an art form..Oh heck, Oops, I did it again...
giphy.gif

[laughing] Get some! Lol.

Reactions: BBUK and jrpross
Debate what point? We've only argued about Memphis, and you think it's great. I live in reality, where the city has dwindled down in population to 1/3, poverty is rampant, crime is guaranteed, and the idiots put the same people in charge over and over.

Memphis has no reputation. People that live an hour from Memphis travel to Nashville and bypass it all together.

The basketball team is a national joke that just threw every measurable standard out the window and threw a hail Mary pass on Penny, a middle school basketball coach.

Yet their fans, you, believe they have a great foundation and compare to UK.

You're a joke. Go home.
Again, you obviously have no tangible social skills outside of posting drivel on a message board and lying for some sort of self validation. It's actually quite sad.

Again, you obviously have no tangible social skills outside of posting drivel on a message board and lying for some sort of self validation. It's actually quite sad.

Hahaha the Memphis 48ers.

I like the sound of that. I think I'll start using it.

Reactions: BBUK

What's sad is that you came here with the outlook that you would somehow solidify a niche as a fair-minded hoops fans. It's obvious that you hoped you could win a reputation as an objective, intelligent commentator on what many UK fans here were missing (in your opinion) in the Memphis-based discussions.

That goal backfired almost immediately and now it's clear you're little more than the silly 4th grader sitting in the corner with a dunce hat on.

2c75512395323d120f1e125c324ee3a0.jpg

Reactions: BBUK
I agree w/ you: I feel like at least one of those 2 (I'm leaning EJ at the moment) will be back.

We haven’t seen much of Montgomery, but even his high light videos weren’t super impressive to me.

Don’t get me wrong, he looks like a very good basketball player. He has some very above average passing and ball skills for a big man, but I’m not sure he has the athleticism of a typical sure fire one and done and doesn’t play above the rim. He’s probably going to struggle on defense. Luckily the rest of the team is so good on that end that I think they’ll be able to compensate for it. PJ is an outstanding interior defender for a 6’7 guy and I don’t incision Johnson, Hagans, Quickley, Green, and Herro letting many guys get past them into the paint anyways.

Cal also admitted recently that EJ’s summer injury put him behind.

We haven’t seen much of Montgomery, but even his high light videos weren’t super impressive to me.

Don’t get me wrong, he looks like a very good basketball player. He has some very above average passing and ball skills for a big man, but I’m not sure he has the athleticism of a typical sure fire one and done and doesn’t play above the rim. He’s probably going to struggle on defense. Luckily the rest of the team is so good on that end that I think they’ll be able to compensate for it. PJ is an outstanding interior defender for a 6’7 guy and I don’t incision Johnson, Hagans, Quickley, Green, and Herro letting many guys get past them into the paint anyways.

Cal also admitted recently that EJ’s summer injury put him behind.
Herro will have trouble staying in front of chair(with wheels)

I post from a phone nearly 100% of the time. I never see likes and dont care. But that shows exactly what's on your mind.

Memphis fan lol.

Hoosier daddy...he called you son Morsomeoneschildsky.....be thankful...[eyeroll]

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT