ADVERTISEMENT

On a scale of 1-10 how worried are you.....

Dec 19, 2014
About tonight's game? 1 being not worried at all 10 being It's not healthy to be this concerned over a ball game. I'm at about 8 right now and it's 2 hours till game time!

I have managed to view enough stats over the last few days to keep it around a 5-6.
Factor in the game is in Memphis and the talk of Alford leaving for IU and I might even be at a five by tip.

5. If we win, that'd be beyond awesome! Lose by a or or 2 while playing good. and it was still a great season.

Sadly, I think that both of us will wear each other down to the point that UNC gets an easy trip to the F4.

I don't get really concerned until the Elite 8.
If we don't win tonight it was just another wasted season like last year and they didn't get that close to wonder what could have been.
This is as far as I assumed this group would go since mid season anyhow.

I hope we win. As long as its a fairly officiated game, then I am good with whatever happens. IMO, Kansas, UNC and UCLA are the 3 best teams in the tournament.

Worry scale. 7-8

1. I'm just gonna enjoy what will hopefully be a great basketball game. I will be rooting like hell for the Cats and by the end it may become a 10 but I'm proud of this team. They seem to really love one another and I'm happy they are part of the UK family.

Here's to a great game and go Cats!

I'm a 20 because the thought of having to listen to that obnoxious asshole's dad ( Ball) if they beat us, I'll lose it. Someone needs to shut his mouth - may as well be us.

I don't get really concerned until the Elite 8.
If we don't win tonight it was just another wasted season like last year and they didn't get that close to wonder what could have been.
This is as far as I assumed this group would go since mid season anyhow.

Good. If uk loses you should have no gripes.

7-8

Not that I think we have a 70-80% chance of losing just hate to think the season will be over (and the lack of smack talk that comes with that)

Am I rating my emotional state or our chances of winning ? Emotional at a 3 , chances of winning at 7

5. If we win, that'd be beyond awesome! Lose by a or or 2 while playing good. and it was still a great season.

Sadly, I think that both of us will wear each other down to the point that UNC gets an easy trip to the F4.
UNC is not that good. They are playing pathetic overall. UCLA or UK will romp them playing like they played against Arkansas and Butler.

Going be hard to win this one..They beat us handily at Rupp..I think we're better, but they are too

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT