ADVERTISEMENT

Cam Ugo get us there? Need Z???

Can Ugo get us back to the FF playing 30+ mins a game?

• Yes

Votes: 18 36.0%
  • No

Votes: 32 64.0%

• Total voters
It would be great to a center who could give us a little more offense but we have plenty of scores on this team and I'm good with who's taking most of the shots, Ugo gives us shot blocking, rebounding and a intimidator around the basket. I noticed Tenn players many times off rebounds and drives kick it out instead of taking shots they normal take around the basket because of Ugo presence. They were very aware of Ugo!

You can't really block out someone on the perimeter. Rob's man went right and Rob went left and ultimately got blocked by the guys on that side of the lane. Reed appropriately switched to guard that guy and got scored on. Had it been the opposite, it would have been Rob that got scored on.
Reed was stuck in the lane with 2 defenders. There wasn’t much he could do.

Reed was stuck in the lane with 2 defenders. There wasn’t much he could do.
Lol, what? How the hell was Reed stuck in the lane with 2 defenders when we he was right in front of the guy and jumped to try to block the shot?

Some of you guys will do anything to avoid acknowledging a Reed Sheppard mistake.

Lol, what? How the hell was Reed stuck in the lane with 2 defenders when we he was right in front of the guy and jumped to try to block the shot?

Some of you guys will do anything to avoid acknowledging a Reed Sheppard mistake.
Whatever dude . After seeing your conversations with other people it’s apparent you only get on here to argue. I’m done .

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT