ADVERTISEMENT

Rupp will be half empty Tuesday night

It needs to be like a Joker vs Vandy in 2012 moment. We need to get blown out by 20, with no fans to watch it. Send a message. Yeah, it'll be painful. But it must done. Like putting down a former pet.
You may be right...that may be the only way to get rid of Cal...but then again there is the problem with the huge buyout....THANKS again BARNEY.

9PM game against Ole Miss after losing 3 in a row at home with the fans bringing it.
It needs to be empty until Calfraud leaves.

I haven‘t Stepped foot inside there this season and will not again until he is gone.
It won't be. But it should be.

You may be right...that may be the only way to get rid of Cal...but then again there is the problem with the huge buyout....THANKS again BARNEY.
Alabama will blow UK out, after Auburn takes care of their home floor next weekend. It gets ugly for this program over the next 2 weeks.

• Sad
Reactions: UkMccurdy
Well unfortunately I don’t have a choice. At least the company I’m visiting is taking me to Tony’s beforehand. And at least Rupp sells beer now…I’m going to need a few.
Go enjoy yourself. You might want to get a pair of the sunglasses from Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy before you go to the game.

Reactions: TheDude73
Alabama will blow UK out, after Auburn takes care of their home floor next weekend. It gets ugly for this program over the next 2 weeks.
I think people forgot how hard the final stretch is…

I can easily see a 3-5 finish for the Cats. That would be awful but very possible.

I think people forgot how hard the final stretch is…

I can easily see a 3-5 finish for the Cats. That would be awful but very possible.
The February schedule is why UK could NOT afford to lose games like UNC-Wilmington (remember that one, guys?), Texas A&M, or yesterday .... win 2 of those 3, and we aren't having any bubble talk. But here we are.

Reactions: *CatinIL*
Go enjoy yourself. You might want to get a pair of the sunglasses from Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy before you go to the game.
I tried to enjoy myself the last three games this year I’ve attended. Miami was fun. UF and UT were fun but then quickly sucked. Hoping for an Ole Miss recovery so I can say at least I went 2/2 on Rupp visits this year.

I wish it would be 30% full. But that won't happen. That is the only thing that is going to convince Mitch to act.

I haven't been to a game since 2020 and I will not waste my hard earned money to go watch a team that is unprepared and uncoached play. I want to see effort from the players and we are not getting that. They talk a good game but defense and rebounding are 90% effort and 10% technique. I want to see coaching. I want to see my coach make an adjustment to what the other team is doing. The last 2 games have been horrible. Tenn ran the same play just about every time down the floor in the second half and Cal didn't adjust anything. The Zags ran pretty much the same play or a variant of it the whole game and Cal refused or didn't know how to adjust.

The tickets are already sold. They don’t care. The money is already in the bank. Empty seats arent going to mean squat this year.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT